The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Stephen Lets It All Go

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Stephen Lets It All Go - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Hearing his anguished plea and seeing Stephens imploring look made Danny spring into action. His hands were already on his underpants, so he grabbed the waistband, pulled it up in the air as hard as he could to clear the tent pole and yanked them down, so they slid down below his hips.

Letting go, he grabbed hold of Stephens cock which was waving about all over the place after its surprise release from captivity. Holding it still, pointing up in the air and leaning slightly towards Stephen’s head, he stroked it up and down rapidly.

Three strokes were all it took. Stephen cried out in delight, unable to hide his enjoyment despite his embarrassment. His cock shot four large jets of cum up in the air.

They soared up high in the air, his excitement having lent a lot of power to their ejaculation. Curling over they cascaded one after the other onto his hairless chest. His cock, which was slightly longer than Danny’s but very thin, throbbed in Danny’s hand as each jet erupted.

From his cries, clearly Stephen was getting a lovely feeling with every fire. As the lake of cum grew and spread over his chest, Stephen’s cock started to shrink in Danny’s hand. He kept stroking it slowly until the last drop left Stephen’s tip and it was completely soft. Then he lay it down gently in his hairs.

As Danny had yanked his underpants down and grabbed hold of his cock, Stephen’s first thought was, ‘At least I’m not going to mess my pants.’ Then before he could panic at being exposed, his feeling hit him. As he fired, he got a special sensation better than any he had ever had. It came not just once, but four times.

He couldn’t stop himself crying out with ecstasy as each one swept through him. He watched his jets of cum flying high and crashing down onto his chest, the pleasure he was getting obliviating any concern about the mess.

Then his feeling faded and his cum stopped flowing. His cock shrank as he watched Danny lying his cock down gently. ‘He’ll think I’m awful,’ Stephen was thinking. To his surprise he saw that Danny as smiling at him.

‘I guess you enjoyed that?’ he said. Stephen had to admit he had. ‘I’m sorry,’ he said, ‘I couldn’t stop it.’ ‘No need to apologise,’ Danny said. ‘That was almost a spontaneous fire. That’s very special and you must have felt very much at ease with me for it to happen. In fact, I only intervened to stop you messing your pants. So strictly speaking it was a spontaneous fire. They are very rare.’ he said.

‘That means,’ Danny said, ‘You are now fully relaxed with me. After all, I’ve just helped you fire as well as watching you fire. In a moment I’m going to clean you up. You can hardly get more relaxed with me than you are now. So that means we will definitely start to sort out your problem.’

‘Stay still,’ he said. Getting up, he soon returned with his cleaning stuff. Mopping up the cum with a large wad of tissues, he then wiped his chest with a wet cloth. Stephen lay their exhausted, amazed that he no longer felt embarrassed and enjoying the memory.

Danny dried him off with the towel, then he picked up his cock. Even soft it was long. Evidently it went hard when excited but didn’t grow a lot. It was only as thick as Danny’s little finger and had only been as thick as his index finger when he was hard. Danny slid his foreskin back and gently wiped the tip with the wet cloth. Stephen couldn’t stop a happy noise escaping him at the feeling.

He lay there looking at Danny thinking, ‘He’s the first person who’s ever seen me erect and the first person to see me fire. Yet I feel so relaxed with him. I can’t believe I’m not the least embarrassed.’

‘Sit up.’ Danny instructed. He held his arms out and Stephen put his head on Danny’s shoulder. As Danny put his arms around him it seemed only natural to put his own arms around Danny. When he settled into his arms, Stephen felt an overwhelming sense of security and contentment flow through him.

‘What just happened,’ Danny told him, ‘Was a natural event. I have been massaging you directly on your skin and over all of your body. At the same time, we have been discussing your erotic dreams. The resulting erection was inevitable. What you might not know is that if your brain hadn’t already decided I was not going to hurt you in any way, it wouldn’t have let your body react that way.’

‘That you then fired without any physical assistance, was mainly because your lack of sex made talking about it extra exciting and your body just couldn’t wait.’

‘In a moment I’m going to get you to lie down again, then tell me some more about your holiday with Grant. After that we will be able to sort out your problem. We can do that because you will feel able to tell me everything that happened to you.’

‘Once you’ve done that, we can then do the easy bit together. Deal with it and get it out of your mind.’ Stephen felt a wonderful sensation of contentment flowing through him at the suggestion. Also. a great feeling of warmth for Danny who was going to be responsible for doing it.

He lifted his head up to look at him and opened his mouth intending to say, ‘Thank you.’ He opened his mouth, but no sound came out, he just looked at Danny who was smiling at him, then in a sort of daze, Stephen leaned forward towards him.

As their faces came together, Danny lined his lips up with Stephens and kissed him. The sensation Stephen felt was another new but lovely feeling. His first kiss on the lips may not have been Jennifer as it always had been in his dreams, but even so it was a wonderful experience.

Drawing back, he felt horrified at what he had just done. ‘I’m sorry,’ he started to say. Danny put a finger on his lips. ‘Shh,’ he said, ‘That was lovely. Did you like it too?’ Stephen couldn’t speak, he just nodded. Then to his surprise, Danny pulled him back to him and kissed him even longer. He just lost himself in the pleasure that was flowing through him.

When they broke for air, Danny told him to stay sitting up. He went and sat at the end of the settee and Stephen lay down with his head on Danny’s lap. Putting one hand on his head and the other on his stomach, he said, ‘Carry on with your story.’

Stephen resumed where he had left off. ‘We had an early meal in a café in Ypres square,’ he said, ‘Then at half past seven we joined the crowds that had suddenly appeared and walked down to the edge of town.’

meningate.jpg

‘The Menin Gate is absolutely enormous. It had been built astride the main road into town. Every evening at eight o’clock the arch is filled with several thousand people. All the traffic is stopped, then members of the local fire brigade step into the middle of the road, under the arch, and play the last post. The haunting sound it makes under that arch is something I will remember all my life.’

‘They do that every single night of the year and it is always packed. On special occasions like Remembrance Day, they do a morning one at eleven o’clock too. It has to be the most moving experience I have ever had.’ he said. ‘Grant felt the same and for the rest of the holiday his parents were stuck with us.’

‘We saw cemeteries of all shapes and sizes. Headstones of men who we’re not much older than we were. We saw battle sites and went on guided tours. It was fascinating. I hope I will be able to go back again one day. To this day, over a hundred years on, farmers unearth bombs, bullets, and all sorts of metal bits when they plough their fields. They just put them at the side of the road and the military do a collection every week.’

‘Bodies apparently don’t surface like metal does, but any excavation in the area often uncovers a body or two from 1914-1918 After the war the entire town of Ypres had to be rebuilt.’

‘Wherever we went during the day, we always tried to be back at Ypres for eight o’clock. It drew us all like a magnet. The holiday was six months before we left school and we both said we had aged a lot that week.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.