The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: Lewis and Peter have a Double Suck.

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lewis and Peter have a Double Suck. - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The following day they all slept late; Mike woke first at half past nine to find both boys still fast asleep in his arms. He lay there enjoying their closeness for nearly a quarter of an hour before Lewis woke. Realising where he was, he kissed Mike, gave his cock a quick caress, then got out of bed, his cock hard, not with excitement, but needing a wee after all the coke he had drunk yesterday.

As he left the room, Danny woke, wrapped his arms around Mike, kissed him hard on the lips, then put his head on his shoulder, whispering in his ear, “I love you so much.” Mike kissed his forehead and told him, “I love you too, with all my heart.”

They both got out of bed, Danny was standing up, whilst Mike sat on the edge. He reached out and cupped his hand under Danny’s balls, then looking at his face, he said, “I’ll be dreaming about last night for a long time, I hope you’ll come and stay again very soon.”

“Try and keep me away,” was Danny’s response.

Mike cooked a breakfast for them all. Whilst sitting around the table eating, they decided it was too late to do anything that day, they would laze about for an hour then drop Lewis off on the way to take Danny home.

During the morning, Danny got a text message from John Williams, asking if it was ok for him to arrange for the e- con to come around tomorrow. He replied yes. He explained who it was, and Mike said, “If John says he’s ok, I’m sure it will be ok, but be careful anyway, you never know what sort of behaviour he’s picked up inside.”

Then as they were about to leave, Lewis had a text from Peter asking him if he was free to call around to his that afternoon. He told him he’d let him know in an hour, not sure if his Mum had anything planned for him.

When he told Mike who it was, Mike said, if you decide he’s suitable for your relief, ask him to drop in and meet me sometime tomorrow. Lewis agreed, saying he’d tell him later.

Lewis and Danny had a long lingering kiss, exchanging promises to visit again soon. Then Lewis gave Mike a quick hug and a kiss, saying, “See you in the morning.” They dropped him off at home, then Mike took Danny home.

Lewis waved the car goodbye, then went in and told his parents all about his day at Alton Towers.

An hour later saw him heading round to see Peter.

Peter let him in, closed the door and held him tight in a crushing hug, kissing him passionately, “I’ve been waiting to do that since you left last time,” he said with a satisfied grin on his face.

They sat in the lounge to start with, Peter said he had been bored the last few days, what had Lewis been doing. When Lewis explained about his trip to Alton Towers, Peter was green with envy. “I’ve always wanted to go there,” he said wistfully, “You’re a lucky sod.” Then he added, I suppose now you’ve got a Saturday job, it’s easier to do things like that.”

Lewis agreed with him, then added,” But in this case it wasn’t for that reason. I wouldn’t have gone if I hadn’t had the job certainly, but I went because Mike who I work for, his nephew was staying with him for a few days, and he wanted someone nearer his age to go with them. “You’re still a lucky sod,” Peter told him with a grin.

“That reminds me,” Lewis said, “It might never happen, but would you like to be my stand in for anytime I’m ill or away on holiday.” Peter’s eyes lit up, “Would I just,” he said. “Well, if you call round at the shop on Saturday just before twelve to meet Mike,” Lewis told him, “If he likes you, you can be my reserve, but don’t forget, you might never be needed.”

“I don’t care,” Peter said, “At least I’d be in with a chance which is better than nothing.”

Lewis didn’t tell him he was already approved, Mike happy to take Lewis’s recommendation. He just told him, “When you come on Saturday, I’ll introduce you to Mike. If he invites you to stay till lunch time so I can show you what to do, you’re almost there. In any case he’ll pay you an hour at four pounds for being there.” Peter looked even happier. Then Lewis said, “Then if he thinks you’ve done ok, he’ll invite you to stay for lunch.”

“If you stay for lunch,” Lewis continued, “He will want to put you through some tests, but he’ll pay you up to fifteen pounds for taking them.” Peter was really excited now at the thought of nineteen pounds in his pocket. “What do I need to learn,” he asked? Lewis laughed, “Nothing, “he said, “You already know it all. Peter looked puzzled. Lewis explained, Mike always wanted to be a doctor, but his parents couldn’t afford it, so he likes to pretend sometimes. So, he will ask you to take a fitness test which you can do easily.” But because he isn’t a doctor, he isn’t allowed to examine people, plus you are underage as well. So, he will pay you five pounds for each stage you do, providing you promise to keep it to yourself.”

“What would I have to do?” Peter asked. “You’d have to let him examine your head and neck, sound your chest, measure your heartbeat, check your stomach, abdomen, spine and joints. All with his fingers, no machines. It’s easy.” Peter looked at him and asked, “Did you do one?” Lewis nodded, “I wouldn’t tell that to anyone else,” he said, “But I know I can trust you.” Then he added,” Anyway, I would be there with you.”

They chatted generally for a bit, then they went up to Peters room. After a hug and another kiss, they stripped off, on Lewis’s advice, just to their shorts. Then they had another hug and kiss.

They had both started to swell a little and they could each feel the other through their shorts. Lewis had realised that this would get them more excited than stripping off completely in one go. When they broke apart to take a breath, they lay down on the bed facing each other, still with their shorts on.

“Do you still want to do the double suck?” Lewis asked, reaching out and tweaking Peter’s nipple as he spoke. After giving a shiver at the touch on his nipple, Peter grinned, saying, “I’ve been dreaming about it all week, so definitely YES.”

Lewis pulled him close and wrapped his arms around him. Their bare chests pressed together, and both their half hard cocks flexed against the others. After holding Peter in a tight embrace for a minute or so, Lewis then slowly slid his hand down the inside of the back of Peters shorts, massaging his cheeks. He felt Peter’s cock grow some more as he did so.

Peter decided to copy him, with the same result, pleasure and growth! After a bit of massage, Lewis slid one hand around front, still inside Peter’s shorts. Running his fingers through his hairs, then stroking his cock, Lewis had Peter at full hardness in seconds. As it throbbed against his hand, Peter brought one of his hands round and took hold of Lewis’s cock. This was already at maximum and throbbed in Peter’s hand.

Lewis changed from stroking to holding Peter’s cock, then said, “Without letting go of my cock, you slide my shorts down and I’ll do the same with yours. It took them both a bit of wriggling and manoeuvring but eventually after some giggles, they had them down to their knees. Now they could see each other’s cocks, rampant and held tight. A bit more wriggling and both pairs of shorts were kicked right off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.