The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: A Year for Lewis

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Year for Lewis - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning at the shop was busy as usual. At lunch time Mike and Lewis shared something from the chippy in the back room. When they had finished eating and cleared away, Mike said, ‘Do you realise what day it is?’

Seeing Lewis’s puzzled look, he said, ‘It was a year ago today that you did your first trial day.’ ‘Gosh, that’s flown by,’ Lewis said, ‘It doesn’t seem that long.’ ‘That’s because you’ve been so busy saving people.’ Mike said with a grin.

‘So today I’m going to take a new set of photos and measurements so we can see how much you have grown. Strip off but don’t let yourself get excited yet. Stay soft.’

Once he was naked, Mike took a picture of Lewis standing facing him with his legs slightly apart and his arms down at his side. Next, one full length from the side. Then a close up of his cock, followed by a close up with one foot up on a dining chair.

Then he took out a tape measure and measured the length and diameter of his soft cock. He only just managed to get his last measurement before his touch made Lewis start to stiffen up.

Mike came close and kissed him, reaching down and playing with his cock as he did. Soon Lewis was rock hard, so Mike repeated the photos. Then he measured him erect and took a couple more photos of him lying on the settee, cock sticking up in the air.

‘I’ll put those alongside the ones from a year ago, then you can see them together on the big screen next week.’ he said. ‘Now we’ve got that done, it’s time for an anniversary fire.’

‘The first time I fired you was by hand, so lie down on the settee.’ Lewis lay down, his cock sticking up in the air. Mike sat at his side and took hold of it.

As he stroked it slowly, enjoying feeling it throbbing in his hand, he played with his balls at the same time. ‘Who’d have guessed back then, all the things we would see and do in here.’ he said. ‘And how close we would get.’ Lewis reminded him.

They both ran through lots of memories in their minds as Mike carried on slowly stroking. Then Mike speeded up slightly. Lewis lay there enjoying the lovely sensation he always got when Mike played with him.

Then Mike gave up on the stroking, he stopped, knelt down on the floor and kissed Lewis on the lips. After a long kiss, he kissed his way down Lewis’s front until he reached his cock. Kissing it, he gave his balls a suck then took his cock in his mouth.

As Mikes mouth started going up and down on his cock, Lewis’s feeling started right away. As it grew Mike felt him tensing up, so he went even faster. As Lewis got near his cock swelled. Then he shot four good bursts of cum into Mikes mouth. He cried out with happiness and ecstasy as he enjoyed a wonderful feeling surging through him. Feeling Mike swallowing all his cum was lovely too.

After he had stopped firing, Mike kept sucking and licking his tip sending even more shivers of delight through him. Mike kept his cock in his mouth until he had completely shrunk, then let it slip out as slowly as he could.

He returned to Lewis’s head so they could have another kiss. Standing up, Mike gazed down at him. He had grown to love Lewis as if he was his son. Such a special bond had developed between them.

Lewis stood up and they had a hug. Mike ran his hands up and down Lewis’s naked back then they had a last kiss before Lewis got dressed and Mike went to open the shop for the afternoon rush.

Just before closing time a young lady came into the shop and stood inside the door. She seemed about Lewis’s age with a good figure. As she looked around, she appeared uncomfortable. Lewis finished serving then went over to her.

‘Hi, I’m Lewis,’ he said offering his hand, ‘Can I help you?’ ‘It would be great if you could,’ she answered. ‘I’m Maria, sorry to drop on you unannounced, but I have a difficult problem. Pauline my friend at my Saturday job realised I was worried. When she couldn’t get anything out of me, she said, ‘If you think it’s serious, you need to go and see Lewis.’

‘She gave me your phone number and told me where the shop was. I decided to come and see you in person to see if you will help me. Pauline told me I wouldn’t have to tell you anything about it until I was sure I felt ok with you.’

Lewis smiled at her. ‘Well, we’ll have to see what we can do,’ he said. ‘Why don’t you go through to the back room and make the two of us a coffee. Then in five minutes when we close, I’ll come and tell you what I can do and how I do it.’

‘Thank you,’ she said as she went through. As he returned to the counter he said to Mike, ‘I didn’t know this one was coming, it was a referral.’ ‘I can see you with your own consulting room any day now.’ Mike told him laughing.

Five minutes later they closed up and went through to the back room. Mike said, ‘Hi, I’m just here for my coat. You’re in good hands.’ he added with a smile and left. Lewis saw him out and returned to Maria.

Sitting down at the table with her he told her about his key in the door and leaving. ‘Whilst we have our coffee, I’ll give you some information,’ he told her. ‘Then you can ask any questions before you decide if you want to stay.’

He gave her all the usual details including moving over to the settee, then when they had finished Lewis asked if she had any questions. ‘No,’ Maria answered, ‘Pauline spoke very highly of you, and I already feel comfortable with you. So, I’d like to stay please.’

‘Ok,’ Lewis said, ‘Move over to the settee, take your shoes off and lie down.’ Once she had done so, he went over and sat by her knees. He explained what he was going to do and all about getting her relaxed with him before they looked at her problem.

Maria turned over and he put his hands on her head. As he started massaging, he told her to say go when she felt ready. A few seconds later a clear, ‘Go.’ came.

As Lewis massaged her shoulders he said, ‘Tell me about where you live and who lives there.’ Maria seemed quite at ease with his touch. ‘I live with my mum. My dad died when I was eleven. We live in a three-bedroom semi-detached bungalow because my dad had heart problems.’

‘How do you get on together?’ he asked as he moved down her back. As he reached her waist and moved up onto her cheeks she answered, ‘We get on well. Mums more like a friend or a sister.’

She had shown no sign of distress as he massaged her cheeks, and he was now going down the back of her legs. ‘How do you get on with the other girls at school?’ Lewis asked. ‘Fine,’ she replied. ‘I don’t think there’s anyone at school that I dislike.’

As Lewis started back up her legs he asked, ‘Who’s your best friend at school?’ ‘Jennifer,’ she replied, ‘We came up from primary school together. We first met at nursery school as she lives near me.’

As he massaged over her cheeks, she remained relaxed. ‘How about the boys at school, how do you get on with them?’ ‘Some of them are pratts,’ she said, ‘But they’re not a problem.’

Moving on up her back he asked, ‘What about the teachers, how do you get on with them?’ ‘I don’t have anything to do with some of them,’ she said, ‘But all the ones who teach us at present are fine. Some of them I really like but they’re all ok.’ As Lewis reached her head, he massaged it briefly then said, ‘Turn over.’

She did and as she settled on her back, Lewis could see two firm breasts just over medium size. Below that a nice flat stomach. ‘Now I’m going to do exactly the same on your front, with more questions of course.’ Lewis said. ‘Say go when you’re ready.’

He started massaging the front of her head, then moved down onto her temples. Maria found that exceptionally relaxing. It took her a while to say go, but eventually she did.

Lewis moved down onto her shoulders and asked, ‘Do you have a boyfriend at present?’ ‘No,’ she answered, then as he massaged over her breasts she added sadly, ‘I’ve never had one.’

There was no sign of tension as he massaged her breasts. ‘Never mind, you’re still young, there’s plenty of time yet.’ Lewis told her. ‘How did you get on with the teachers who were at school when you started school but have since left.’ he asked.

A cloud passed over her face. ‘Pass,’ she replied. As Lewis moved on down over her stomach he asked, ‘If you could pick any boy from school to be your boyfriend, who would you pick?’ She blushed and after a pause answered, ‘Barry.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.