The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: A Day Out Ends with a Special Threesome

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Day Out Ends with a Special Threesome - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The following morning, Mike’s alarm went off at seven. He got up quickly and went to the bathroom. Coming out again, he knocked, then went into the other room, shouting, “Wakey, Wakey, rise and shine.”

Two sleepy heads lifted up and looked at him, then looked at each other. Seeing their position and noticing that they were covered up, Lewis thought nothing of it, but Danny immediately thought, Uncle Mike must have come in and covered us up, he would have seen us and guessed what we had done. Then he suddenly remembered what had happened the previous evening and stopped panicking.

“Come on,” Mike urged them, “we want to make an early start, I’m not leaving the room until at least one of you is out of bed. The bathroom’s free and we’re leaving in twenty minutes.” Lewis dragged himself out of bed, standing there bleary eyed and limp cocked. Mike ruffled his hair and said straight to the bathroom, pointing to the door.

As soon as he left the room, Mike went over and sat on the bed by Danny. “How are you this morning?” he asked. “I’m fine,” Danny told him, meaning every word. “No regrets about last night?” Mike asked him. “No none,” Danny replied, “I can’t wait for our next time.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” Mike told him, leaning forward intending to kiss his forehead, but Danny lifted his head up and kissed him on the lips. After the initial surprise, Mike wrapped his arms around him and kissed back. Breaking off, Mike told him, “I’d love to stay holding you all day, but we’ve got a day out to enjoy. He went off downstairs as Lewis returned to say the bathroom was free.

Danny trotted along the landing naked, there didn’t seem any point in covering up after last night. Half past seven came and everyone was ready. They piled into the car and set off. Half an hour later they pulled into a McDonalds drive through and had a breakfast in the car before carrying on to Alton Towers. There was already a queue when they arrived, but it wasn’t too long. They had twenty minutes to wait until it opened, by which time the queue was disappearing into the distance behind them.

Opening time soon came, they moved up the queue, got their ticket and the boys were soon enjoying their first ride. Mike had decided to give his stomach a rest, he went off into the grounds to see the model railway. It was in a big building on its own and was the largest layout he had ever seen. Over a dozen trains ran at once, and the attention to detail was excellent. It was clearly a fairly automated operating system and the young lad overseeing it looked bored to tears. Mike would have loved a go on the controls, indeed, all the other ‘grown up’ boys clearly felt the same.

He had heard that it was going to be closed down, so he was glad to have the opportunity to see it again. After he’d had his fill, he went and got a coffee, then queued for one of the less stomach-churning rides, which took twenty minutes, but he enjoyed it, so he joined the queue once more and did it again. This time the queue took half an hour, so he didn’t go a third time.

The three of them had exchanged phone numbers at the start with arrangements that barring emergencies, they would text each other at one o’clock and four o’clock and if there were any communication problems they would meet at the entrance, which they would all do at six o’clock closing time anyway.

Mike went into the café and had a light lunch, then as Alton Towers was set in lovely ground’s, Mike went for a long peaceful and exploratory walk.

The boys went from ride to queue all day, grabbing a snack when they could. The end of the day came far too quick, they hadn’t managed to get to half the rides they would have liked to go on, so they hoped that they would return in the near future. A feeling most visitors probably left with.

When six o’clock came it took a while to get to the entrance, the crowds were so great. They found Mike ok; he had been there from quarter to six to make sure he was there whenever they arrived. It was clear from the crowds that it would take quite some time to get to the car park and then for the traffic to clear.

Once they got to the car, Mike suggested that Lewis rang home and explained they could be late home so could he stay at Mikes tonight and Mike would bring him home around lunch time when he took Danny home. Both boys liked the sound of that, another night together.

Lewis rang home and got permission, promising to text when then got back to Mikes. They decided to sit in the car for a little to give the traffic chance to clear. Mike said, “As planned, we’ll stop nearer home for a meal, so it’s likely to be about ten by the time we get back. When we get home, I’m leaving you two to decided what you want to do then, no restrictions, and also what the sleeping arrangements are.”

Lewis and Danny looked at each other with big beams on their faces, thinking of another lovely night together. Both their imaginations began working overtime. Danny had sat in the front passenger seat coming, so Lewis was in front going back, which stopped them plotting together.

Eventually the traffic thinned, they joined the stream exiting the car park and twenty minutes later they were on the road home. About half an hour away from home, Mike pulled into a restaurant he knew. He hadn’t booked, not knowing what time they would arrive, but they were fitted in without any delay. By now Danny and Lewis, after a hard day at Alton Towers with just snacks, were as ravenous as any growing teenager, so a starter, steak and desert all disappeared rapidly.

Mike paid the bill, then they were on their way once more, arriving back at Mikes twenty-five minutes later. Lewis texted home to say they were back safely as Mike put the kettle on. Whilst Mike was up in the bathroom, Lewis and Danny had a quick conflab. Lewis thought Danny should have first choice, so he asked him what he would choose. “I’ve been thinking about it all the way back,” he told Lewis, “I was really disappointed last night when I had to stop sucking Uncle Mike, so I’d like to do that again, all the way this time. Then I thought I wonder what it would be like if, whilst I was sucking Uncle Mike, you had your cock up my bum.” Lewis grinned at him, “You’re not shy with Mike now then?” he asked. “Do you know that never crossed my mind,” Danny replied with a laugh.

Mike returned and made them all a coffee. “Ok,” he said as he put the steaming cups on the table, “What have you two plotted.” Danny smiled at him and said, “I want to finish what I started last night, if it’s ok with you?” Mike beamed at him, “Of course it’s ok with me, I can’t think of anything lovelier, but what is Lewis going to do. Lewis opened his mouth to tell him, thinking it might be a step too far for Danny yet, but before he could speak, Danny announced, “Whilst I’m sucking you, Lewis will put his cock up my bum.”

Mike raised his eyebrows at Lewis and said jokingly, “What happened to my shy and reserved nephew.” Danny looked worried, thinking he had gone too far, until Mike laughed at him and told him, “I’m only teasing you, I think it’s great you feel so much at ease with me, not only to be able to say that, but to be able to do it as well.”

Lewis chipped in at this point and asked Danny, “How do you know I’m not too embarrassed to put my cock up your bum in front of Mike?” Such a thought hadn’t crossed Danny’s mind, now he thought he might have put Lewis in an awkward position. “I’m sorry,” he started to say, then he saw Lewis was laughing at him, “It’s ok,” Lewis gasped, between laughs, “I’m just teasing you too, Mike’s seen it all before, who do you think taught me everything I taught you.”

Danny gave him a good-natured punch, “I suppose I should have realised that,” he said. “Uncle Mike,” he asked, “If you and Lewis had never met, would you and I have ever got this close?” Mike looked at him and shook his head, “No Danny, unless you had come to me with some inkling that you felt that way, I would never have risked saying anything.”

Danny went over to Lewis and gave him a hug and a kiss, “Thank you again,” he told him, “I’ve so much to thank you for.” Then he went over to Mike and did the same saying, “Thank heaven you gave Lewis the job.” Mike smiled at them both saying, “Believe me, I tell myself that every day.” Lewis felt a warm glow in his heart at that.

By now they had finished their coffee so they went upstairs. As they reached the top of the stairs, Mike told them, “I suggest a bathroom visit for everyone first, so we don’t need any breaks at awkward moments. Lewis had led the way upstairs, so he went straight on to the bathroom whilst Mike and Danny went into the bedroom. Whilst they waited for Lewis, Mike said, “As you are going to fire me, and Lewis is going to fire into you, you are the only one who won’t get to fire, so when we’ve finished our threesome, how about Lewis or I fire you, or both of us.” he added. “That sounds lovely,” Danny told him. “What does?” asked Lewis who had walked in in time to her his last comment.

Mike explained what he had suggested as Danny set off to the bathroom. Lewis looked at Mike and said, “You could suck him, he’d enjoy that, or we could take it in turns playing with his cock and his balls and fire him by hand.” Mike nodded, “They’re both nice, we’ll let him choose when were ready. Danny came back at that point so as Mike left for the bathroom, Mike told Lewis to tell Danny his two choices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.