The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Lewis Goes to Prison

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lewis Goes to Prison - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

A few seconds later, his cock swelled in Lewis’s mouth and as it shot two spurts of cum, it sent a lovely feeling through Dudley. As his cock stopped shooting, Lewis slowed down and stopped. Then licking Dudley’s tip a few times, he let it slip out of his mouth as slowly as he could.

As Dudley got dressed Lewis said, ‘I’ll show you the photos on the big screen next time. But I’m sure you’d like to know that your soft cock is now one inch longer than when we first took a measurement. Its circumference is an extra one and a half inches. Your cock when erect is now two inches longer and one and a half inches more in circumference than it was.’

‘So, in a nutshell, your cock is now longer and thicker than it’s ever been. Some of that will be because of your diet and exercise and some because you are still growing, so it could still grow more yet.’

Dudley beamed. ‘I know it’ll never be as big as yours,’ he said, ‘And I’m delighted to know it has grown and is growing, but now that I know Alison is happy with it, I don’t care as much.’ ‘Well said.’ Lewis told him.

Dudley got dressed. After setting a date for him to return in four weeks, Lewis said, ‘We’ll see you for lunch on Saturday.’ Dudley gave a big beaming smile and set off home, his mind working overtime.

TUESDAY

On Tuesday at break time Lewis hung back as the class emptied to speak to his form teacher. When everyone had left the room Lewis said, ‘May I have tomorrow morning off as special leave please sir?’ His form teacher nodded, ‘Ok Lewis, I’ll mark you present.’

As Lewis left the room, he thought to himself, ‘I’m glad I arranged that.’ He didn’t like making up excuses, so he had had a word with the headmaster of Ella’s old school. He had had a word with Lewis’s headmaster who in turn had instructed his form teacher that if Lewis asked for ‘special leave,’ he was to be given it with no questions asked and marked in the register as being present.

WEDNESDAY

Lewis went out as if he was going to school. He met Aiden in the supermarket car park. They drove to the prison and when Aiden showed his warrant card they were admitted. Lewis had to give his name and address but being with Aiden nothing else was asked. They were taken into a room with a table in.

After a short while an older man came in accompanied by a prison officer. Aiden and Lewis were seated on one side of the table, so he was instructed to sit on the other side. Aiden told the prison officer he wasn’t required so he left saying, ‘I’ll be right outside if you need me.’

Amos recognised Aiden from his arrest. He seemed quite subdued. ‘Amos, this is Lewis.’ Aiden told him. ‘He has something to suggest to you that could benefit you. It’s nothing to do with me, so I’ll let him explain.’

Amos looked at Lewis puzzled. ‘I am a friend of Ollie and Jerry,’ he said. ‘What I am going to suggest to you will help them and it could well help you in court. There’s no pressure, it’s entirely your decision.’

‘They have told me that they’re worried about where to live when you go to prison. I presume you are aware you face a maximum sentence of fourteen years. I understand that because of your guilty plea, it is quite likely that the judge could suspend a small portion of your sentence.’

‘Whilst what I will suggest will make it even more likely that he will suspend a bigger portion, it’s not up to me, so I can’t guarantee it. As things stand the victims impact statement is likely to persuade the Judge to give you a heavy sentence.’

‘My suggestion is simple. You show the court how remorseful you are for what you have done by giving them the flat as an act of attrition.’ ‘You’ve got to be joking,’ Amos said, ‘That flat’s worth a hundred and fifty thousand pounds.’ ‘Hear me out first,’ Lewis said.

‘If you gave them the flat, I’m sure you realise what a good impression that would make on the Judge. It would show remorse for what you have done of the highest order. That is something that always goes down well with a Judge.’

‘So, let’s look at what you would get in return. First the victim impact statement. Instead of saying what a mess you had made of their lives and their minds, this would say how much they appreciate your remorseful gesture and accepted it as your apology.’

‘There would be no need for you to tell the court this next bit. They would then pay a monthly figure into any bank account you nominate until they had paid you fifty thousand pounds. That would give you some cash for when you are released. They would also give you a signed statement agreeing that they would forget any idea of suing you for damages in a civil court.’

‘I might consider it,’ Amos said, ‘If you made it a hundred thousand.’ ‘I’m not here to haggle,’ Lewis said. ‘I came up with this suggestion as a way of helping all three of you. If you’re not interested, that’s up to you. Here’s my proposal in writing,’ Lewis said handing him a page, ‘So you can look it over. You can also show it to your solicitor if you want advice.’

‘If you do decide to accept, the property transfer must be completed before your sentencing hearing otherwise the deal is off. My phone number is on there. The rest is up to you.’ Lewis stood up. Aiden got up too and headed for the door to call the prison officer back.

‘Wait,’ Amos said. ‘You’re a copper,’ he said to Aiden, ‘Do you think doing what he suggests would help with the Judge?’ ‘I can’t say either way,’ Aiden said. ‘There’s no guarantee. But I can tell you that in my experience Judges are always easier on those who admit they did wrong and show true remorse. Your gift would certainly show that.’

‘What about the money?’ Amos said, ‘What guarantee is there they would pay?’ ‘I’m sure your solicitor could come up with a binding document,’ Lewis said, ‘But apart from the fact that they are both honourable men, they would be getting a flat for a third of its value, so why would they renege. But it could not be a mortgage tied to the property if the court is to be told it’s a gift from you.’

Amos sat staring into space for several minutes. Then he gave a sigh. ‘It would be worth it, if it knocked a couple of years off,’ he said. ‘Ok, I’ll do it.’ ‘Do you have a solicitor?’ Lewis asked. Amos reeled of his name and location. ‘If you speak to him as soon as you can,’ Lewis said. ‘I’ll go and see him and give him all the details.’

‘How are they?’ Amos asked. ‘Ollie and Jerry are coping with it,’ Lewis told him. ‘I know it’s no excuse, but I never thought of it affecting them,’ Amos said, ‘I just assumed because they were unconscious, they’d know nothing about it.’ ‘The mind is a strange thing,’ Lewis said. ‘You were caught because they both started having bad dreams about being raped.’

Aiden went to the door and called the prison officer. He came in and took Amos away. As he left Amos said, ‘I know it won’t mean much to them, but tell them I am sorry.’

After he’d gone, their escort returned and saw them out. As they got back into Aiden’s car, he turned to Lewis and said, ‘Well done, you were brilliant, I didn’t really think you had much of a chance. But you dangled the carrot and left him to bite.’

Aiden dropped him in town, so Lewis called into Amos’s solicitors. He explained to the girl on reception that he just wanted to introduce himself regarding a matter connected to Amos. She disappeared then a few minutes later she returned. ‘Mr King will see you now.’ she said.

Mr King shook hands and before Lewis could speak, he said, ‘I’ve just had a phone call from Amos. He just said he agreed in principle, but you would fill me in on all the details.’

Lewis explained what had happened and what he had suggested. ‘It’s unusual,’ Mr King said, ‘But I don’t see any problem. I’ll draw up the property transfer and be in touch. I’ll also draw up a joint loan agreement for fifty thousand pounds. When we’re ready to sign, I’ll expect a suitable victim impact statement from each of the two victims.’

Lewis gave him a paper with Ollie and Jerrys details on it. His own details and his phone number. As Mr King showed him out, he asked, ‘Was this your idea?’ When Lewis admitted it was, Mr King told him, ‘You’ll go far young man. If you decide to be a solicitor, please come and see me.’

Lewis texted Ollie and Jerry to see if he could call and see them at the flat that evening. Then he returned to school. To those who asked he said he had had a dentist’s appointment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.