The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: Geoff To Lose It To a Pensioner

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: Geoff To Lose It To a Pensioner - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Harold only had to move his mouth up and down three times before I fired. I shot four spurts of cum into his mouth as I cried out happily. A lovely feeling flowed through me.’

‘He kept moving slowly as he swallowed every drop. Then as I stopped shooting, he slowed down to a stop. He lay there for a while, my now soft cock still in his mouth. He licked my tip a few times but otherwise seemed content just holding it in his mouth.’

‘Then he let it slip out of his mouth and lifted up. He came back up alongside me and held me close. ‘Are you ok?’ he asked. ‘Yes, that was lovely.’ I told him. We lay in each other’s arms for a few minutes then we got up.’

‘Go and have a shower,’ he said, ‘I’ll see you downstairs.’ I sat on the toilet first as I felt some of his cum oozing out of my bum. I couldn’t help wondering what it would feel like going up Harold’s bum, but I was still convinced I wouldn’t do it. Then I had a shower, got dressed and went downstairs.’

‘Over a coffee I asked how long his wife was away. ‘She only went three weeks ago,’ he said. ‘She’s gone for three months as her sister lives in Australia. I’m thinking,’ he told me, ‘That even if I feel that I will be able to perform ok, I will want you to be there with us in case I need help. Then if she wants to, my wife can enjoy your big cock as well. Then you won’t be a virgin anymore either.’ he added with a grin.’

‘If you see this through,’ he told me, ‘I promise you that as long as I’m estate manager your dad will be the contractor. I will also suggest to the committee that if anything happens to me, they should insist that my replacement uses him too.’

‘I got up to go. He handed me another envelope. I thanked him and set off home. That envelope had two fifties in it the same as the week before. When I got home, I added it to my cache now totalling three hundred and seventy-five pounds.’

‘So, I assume that shortly after your next visit, his wife was due to return.’ Lewis said. ‘Yes, she’s due home a week today.’ Geoff said.

‘Ok,’ Lewis said. ‘Tell me about your next visit then we’ll have a chat about it.’

‘I went on schedule,’ Geoff said. ‘In the interim I had had several dreams about going up Harold’s bum and fired every time. But even so I hadn’t made my mind up by the time I arrived.’

‘We had our usual drink in the kitchen then went upstairs. ‘What I’d like to try,’ he said, ‘Is to undress ourselves, then hug close to see if I can get erect without you getting hold of my cock.’

‘If I do, then I want you to let me go up your bum like last time. Then after that, but only if you want to, I’d like you to go up my bum.’ He started stripping himself off, so I did the same.’

‘Once we were naked, he looked me up and down. His soft cock hanging limp between his legs, started to stiffen up. He gave me a smile then held his arms out. We hugged so our cocks were touching. Mine had started to stiffen up too, but it was only half hard like his.’

‘As we hugged, he wriggled his hips, so our cocks rubbed against each other. That was enough to make both of us fully hard. I got up on the bed and knelt with my head down.’

‘He knelt behind me and rubbed some Vaseline around my bum. This time he pushed some just inside too. Feeling his finger enter me sent an exciting shiver through me. Then I could sense that he was rubbing Vaseline on his own cock. For some reason that made me feel excited as well.’

‘He moved up close and put his tip to just touch my bum. It sent a shiver through me, but I knew it was excitement and desire, not fear or repulsion. He held it still for a few moments, then moved forward.’

‘As I felt it sliding in, I knew I would have to try it too.’

‘He held it still for a while then started thrusting. He went faster and harder this time and I loved it. I had lovely feelings going through me which were growing by the minute. When I felt him throb and swell, I knew he was close. It made my feeling grow too. Then he cried out, his cock swelled inside me, then he shot three loads of cum up my bum.’

‘The feeling of all those juices filling me sent lovely shivers through me. He kept moving as he shot, then slowed down to a stop. As I felt his cock shrinking inside me, I felt quite sad to think it would be the last time.’

‘He stayed inside me for as long as he could then slipped out. We lay side by side facing each other, then he put his arms around me. ‘This could be our last session,’ he said, ‘Make the most of it.’ He handed me the Vaseline.

‘I’m going to kneel on the bed,’ he said. ‘It’s up to you whether you enjoy what you have been dreaming about all month or not. If you decide no, go and have a shower and I’ll see you downstairs.’

‘He moved away then as I got off the bed he knelt down, put his head down on the bed and remained still. I walked to the foot of the bed and studied his bum.’

‘The hole in the middle stared back at me. My heart was beating fast, and I was torn with indecision. With a sigh, I turned away and headed for the door. I took two steps, then I turned round and climbed up on the bed.’

‘I knelt behind him and opened the Vaseline. I rubbed some all around his bum, then pushed some up inside him. He made a happy sounding noise. Then thinking how much bigger my cock was than his I pushed some more up him.’

‘Then I rubbed a liberal coating all over my cock. After going all the way down, I rubbed some more on my tip. Then I moved forward until my tip touched his opening. The contact made me shiver and Harold cried out ‘Oh yes.’

‘I held it still thinking it’s not too late to change your mind, then I pushed forward gently. As I felt my tip pushing in, it felt so nice. As I entered him, Harold called out, ‘Oh what a whopper, go, go, go.’ I pushed harder and started sliding in deeper and deeper accompanied by a variety of cries from Harold.’

‘Then suddenly I was in as far as I could possibly go. My hairs were against Harold’s cheeks, my balls were against his. It felt like a thousand fingertips were holding my cock.’

‘I savoured it for a while, then I eased out before thrusting back in. The sensation running through my cock then my entire body was exquisite. I started thrusting in and out slowly at first then increasing my speed gradually.’

‘I must have been really worked up as it seemed only moments before my special feeling was growing like wildfire. I gave an extra hard thrust in which made Harold cry out happily. Then my cock swelled, and I shot four loads of cum into him.’

‘I screamed out as I fired, the feeling going through me was indescribably lovely. After each spurt of cum I slowed down and as I stopped firing, I brought my cock to a stop. I stayed pushed into him as my cock shrank.’

‘Even when I was soft, I stayed inside him, our bodies pushed tight together. Then I eased back slowly until my cock slid out and dropped limp but happy between my legs.’

‘Harold rolled onto his side, and I lay down on the bed besides him. We held each other close, our limp cocks squashed together. ‘Well?’ Harold asked. ‘Wonderful,’ I told him, ‘I’ve never experienced anything so lovely.’ ‘Wait till you have proper sex,’ he told me, ‘That will be even better.’

‘We got up and I had a shower. Then we had our usual coffee downstairs. He gave me my envelope and told me, ‘You have one more visit. When my wife comes home, I’m going to tell her that I think I can perform thanks to you. But I might need some help. So as my helper is a lovely lad, is she ok if he comes along with us so he can help if I have problems. I will tell her you have a much bigger cock than me and are a virgin, so if she wants, you will have sex with her.’

Whatever she says, after that you are free and your dad’s contract is safe.’

‘I had met his wife a few times whilst working on the house. She was a lovely lady, but she was also around seventy. I felt excited at the idea of having sex, especially after the experience I had just had. But did I want my first sex to be with someone old enough to be my granny?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.