The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: An Interrogation For Dudley

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: An Interrogation For Dudley - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Monday night Dudley and Lewis arrived at the shop together at ten to five. Sending Dudley through to the back room to make three coffees, Lewis helped Mike serve the last customers.

When they closed up and went through, the coffees were on the table waiting. Mike had a fistful of envelopes that he was struggling to hold and Lewis was carrying some too.

Mike dropped his handful on the table and Lewis dropped his load on top. Dudley looked on with amazement. Mike gave him a hug and said, ‘Hi, Dudley, a big response this week.’

Lewis told him that after the school won the swimming race, Michael had done a write up for the local paper. He had managed to include the fact that Dudley, having lost so much weight was now such a powerful swimmer that he had been the main reason they had won. The local paper had printed it in full as written. They had also added a photo of Dudley and a reminder about the sponsorship.

The local radio station had also given it a mention the following day.

They sat around the table and opened the envelopes as they drank. This time there were a hundred and thirty-two envelopes. Twenty-nine had filled in the form promising the four pounds forty at the end.

Sixty-four envelopes had no form in them but held a five-pound note. Fifteen had filled in forms but also had a five-pound note. Ten had no form but a ten-pound note in. Two had a form plus ten pounds, six had no form but had a twenty-pound note in. Five had forms plus a twenty pound note and one had no form but two twenty pound notes in.

All the forms with money had the amounts written on the form. All the promissory forms were put in a separate pile, then the cash was counted. There was seven hundred and seventy-five pounds. Plus, the twenty-nine promises of four pounds forty came to a hundred and twenty-seven pounds sixty pence. A grand total of nine hundred and two pounds sixty pence.

Dudley looked gobsmacked as he stared at the heap of cash and forms. ‘Come here,’ Mike said to him. He gave him a big hug and a kiss. ‘I’m proud to know you Dudley,’ he told him. Then he got up and went home.

Returning after seeing him out, Lewis helped Dudley pack all of the cash and forms into a large envelope. Then Lewis gave him a big hug too. ‘I feel the same as Mike,’ he told him, ‘Well done.’

Feeling very emotional and happy, Dudley hugged back. ‘Start off with press ups,’ Lewis instructed. Dudley stripped off, dropped down on the floor and did sixty-three before he had to give up. ‘Well done, that’s an extra two.’ Lewis told him.

Getting the scales out, Dudley stood waiting whilst Lewis read out eleven stone twelve pounds. ‘Good,’ Lewis said, ‘That’s another one gone.’ Your second point.

‘Sit ups next,’ he said. Dudley lay down with his feet each side of the table leg and started going. He managed sixty-two before crashing down spent. ‘Well done,’ Lewis said, ‘That’s one more than last week and another point.’

Sitting on the settee Lewis called Dudley over. He lay down with his head on Lewis’s lap and smiled up at him. ‘Finance time,’ Lewis said cheerfully.

‘Mum and dad have increased my pocket money to fifteen pounds,’ he said, ‘So I had that. We had no visitors this week, but we visited a cousin who gave me twenty for the sponsorship and twenty for me. Alison and I went to McDonalds on Friday and then to the cinema. McDonalds cost me fourteen pounds fifty. Alison paid for the cinema. So, I put fifteen pounds in the bank and kept the five pounds fifty.’

‘Right, so you now have two hundred and fifty-five pounds in the bank and ten pounds eighty in your pocket.’ ‘Yes, that’s right.’ Dudley said. ‘Well done again,’ Lewis said, ‘Another point.’

‘Ok, feet up’s next.’ Dudley put the chair in place and lay on the floor. He started lifting his feet and kept moving steadily. When he finally let them hit the floor done, he had done sixty one. ‘That’s one extra,’ Lewis told him, ‘Well ahead of the twelve-month graph and another point.’

They settled back on the settee. ‘Dreams next,’ Lewis said, grinning at him. ‘Monday night I dreamt of you going up my bum he said. Tuesday of me going up yours. Wednesday it was of sucking Michael whilst he sucked me because we did that Wednesday. Thursday, I dreamt of making love to Alison, Friday I dreamt of making love to Alison because I had done it earlier. Saturday it was making love to Alison and last night was you me and Michael having a threesome.’

‘So,’ Lewis said, ‘That was seven firings by your own hand and two due to others. Where all nine nice ones.’ ‘Very nice,’ Dudley said smiling at the memories and feeling his cock growing at the thought.

‘Ok,’ Lewis said as he rested one hand over his cock, ‘Tell me about your training on Wednesday.’ ‘We stripped off as usual and got straight in the pool. Michael got out and stood on the side looking down whilst I did some turns in the crawl, the back stroke and the breaststroke.’

‘He gave me some instructions, then I did them all again. After that, we both dived in and had a three-length race doing the crawl which I won by three feet. Michael said I was now the strongest and fastest swimmer in the team.’

‘We got out and stripped off. We were both hard in anticipation. After we had had a naked hug and a kiss, Michael got the mattress out and we lay down top to tail. We had enjoyed our double suck the previous week so much that we had decided to repeat it. We took each other’s cocks in our mouth and started sucking. It was lovely.’

‘We kept going then we both started to speed up almost at the same time. Michael fired first, his cum filled my mouth as his cock swelled. I swallowed it all, then just as I was licking his tip, I shot all of mine. It was such a lovely feeling. When we’d finished, we turned round and just hugged each other.’

‘We got dressed and went into the house for our coffee. Michael told me everyone was thrilled at the school winning the swimming competition. ‘I’ve now had eighteen thousand two hundred and sixty-three pounds in, not counting promises,’ he told me.’

‘It was clear to everyone that you were the strongest swimmer in the team,’ he told me, ‘So as of now you are a permanent member of the competition team.’ I was over the moon, then I thought about it and said, ‘Doesn’t that mean I’ve pushed someone out?’

‘Yes,’ he said, ‘But I explained to Geoffrey and he’s fine with it. He’ll now be first reserve.’

‘Then as we got ready to go, he told me that he had a date on Friday with Erica, a friend of Alison’s.’ ‘How did you feel about that?’ Lewis asked. ‘I was delighted for him,’ Dudley said, ‘Knowing he’s going to have the chance to be as happy as I am with Alison.’

‘So how did your outing with Alison go on Friday,’ Lewis asked him. Dudley gave a lovely smile. ‘Wonderful,’ he said with a big beam. ‘We went to McDonalds first, then on to the cinema. It was Alison’s turn to choose so we saw Ice Age Two.’

‘We sat at the back again and Alison spent most of the film cuddled up to my side. After the cinema when I took her home, I went in with her. Her mum and dad were just about to go to bed. They both gave me a hug and said it was nice to see me. Alison’s mum asked how the sponsorship was going and seemed very impressed when I told her the amount.’

‘We sat round the kitchen table and had a coffee with them. ‘We wanted a word with the two of you,’ her dad said. Both of our hearts sank. ‘It’s clear to both of us how happy Alison has been since she met you,’ he said. ‘Her mum and I like you too. Now, that gives us a problem. If you stay together as you show every likelihood of doing, we know that at your age, in today’s society, sooner or later, you are likely to have sex.’

‘He must have caught the glance that we gave each other as he said, ‘I’m too late aren’t I.’ Alison got up and went to him. Giving him a big hug, she said, ‘It’s ok dad, Dudley didn’t push me, if anything he tried to dissuade me. You don’t need to worry,’ she said, ‘He’s gentle, considerate and very careful.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.