The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Monica Discovers Sex

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Monica Discovers Sex - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘As he got worse, he couldn’t communicate,’ Monica said. ‘Clearly dad didn’t know anymore where he was, or who I was.’

‘As I bathed him a few hours before he died, I was washing his thing and it suddenly grew very much bigger and went very hard. I thought something had gone wrong. Then as I washed it, he was making funny noises. I was going to ask the doctor about it, but I didn’t see him until after dad had died so I never bothered.’

Danny was moving over her breasts as she finished speaking, still with no reaction. He carried on up to her head, then taking his hands away, he smiled at her. ‘You’re doing well,’ he said. ‘Can you imagine for a moment that I know nothing and tell me what Barney would have to do to make you pregnant had you been younger.’

She went very red and said, ‘He’d have to put his thing inside me and shoot sperm into my ovaries.’ ‘Ok,’ Danny said, ‘Imagine Barney was standing here now, completely naked and his cock, or thing,’ he added grinning at her, ‘Was hanging down between his legs.’

‘How do you think he would get his cock to go up inside you?’ She thought for a moment then said, ‘I suppose he would lie on top of me and push it in.’ ‘Do you sew?’ Danny asked? ‘Yes,’ she answered sounding surprised at the change in direction. ‘If you had a piece of material in one hand with a tear in it,’ Danny said, ‘And a piece of cotton in the other, could you push the end of the cotton into the material?’

‘Not without threading a needle onto it,’ she said, ‘It wouldn’t be strong enough to pierce the material otherwise.’

‘Exactly,’ Danny told her. ‘Sitting here talking to you now, my cock is soft. If I was to lie on top of you, there’s no way I could get it to slide inside you. But he added, if I was so excited at seeing you naked and getting close, my cock would swell up very hard like a big needle. Then I could push it into you easily. That is called an erection.’

‘When your dad swelled up, it was because he didn’t know who was touching him, his body just felt a lovely sensation of someone handling his cock gently and carefully. The sensation brought back deep and happy memories of making love to your mum, so his cock swelled up ready. Without realising it, you sent him on his way with what was probably a memory of the happiest time of his life. What you saw happen to your dad is how Barneys cock will look before he makes love to you.’

‘Do you have a housecoat or a dressing gown?’ he asked. ‘Yes, both,’ Monica replied. ‘Which is the lightest material,’ Danny asked. ‘The housecoat.’ she said. ‘Apart from your lack of knowledge about sex, your biggest difficulty would seem to be being undressed. What I want you to do now is go up to your bedroom, strip off completely, then return in nothing but your housecoat. That will help you relax a lot more and start to get you used to not always being fully dressed when a man is near you.’

Monica felt very nervous at the idea, but if she would be wrapped up in her housecoat, it shouldn’t be too bad, and she knew she had to do something if she was going to be happy with Barney.

She got up and left the room. Returning soon after in a lightweight flowery housecoat, she stood by the settee and looked at Danny. ‘I’m going to step out of the room for a moment.’ he said. ‘What I want you to do is to open your housecoat and lie on your bare front on the settee. Your housecoat will still cover you from view, but you will feel undressed which will help you get used to the idea.’

He went out into the hall saying, ‘Shout out ok once you’re settled.’ When she did Danny returned and found her lying as instructed but with the sides of her housecoat tucked in tight to her sides.

Sitting back at her side, Danny said, ‘How do you feel?’ ‘Comfortable but strange and a little nervous.’ she replied. ‘As nervous as you thought you would be?’ he asked. ‘No, surprisingly I don’t.’ she said. ‘Good,’ Danny told her, ‘That is progress.’

‘Now, I’m just going to loosen your housecoat down the sides so you can relax more, then I’ll resume massaging down your back with more questions. Remember you can call out stop anytime you feel you need to.’

Danny paused for a moment, then starting at the top on one side, he pulled the edge of her housecoat out from under her side. He made sure he left her covered. He worked slowly down one side, then back up the other.

Placing his hand on her head he massaged it then moved down onto her shoulders on top of her housecoat. As he massaged, he asked, ‘Do you know what an orgasm is, or a climax.’ ‘I’ve heard the names,’ Monica told him. ‘But I have no idea what they mean.’

‘They are both names for the same thing,’ Danny told her. ‘It is something you will enjoy more than you have ever enjoyed anything else before, but more of that later.’ He was now massaging over her waist. As he moved down onto her cheeks she called out, ‘That’s really nice.’ ‘Good,’ Danny said, ‘All of this is about getting you to be able to enjoy your relationship with Barney. So, if you are enjoying this, that is a good sign we are moving in the right direction.’

As he reached her feet and massaged them and her ankles on her skin he asked, ‘How is the massage on the skin of your feet comparing with the massage down your back over your housecoat?’ ‘They are both lovely,’ she said, ‘But on the skin is nicer.’

‘Great, you discovering that is a major step forward,’ he told her. ‘Now as I go back up, I’m going to demonstrate that it can be even nicer. I’ll do it without questions. Just relax and enjoy it. Any problem, shout out stop and I’ll return to your feet to try again.’

He massaged her feet and ankles once more, then as he reached the hem of her housecoat, instead of going over the top, he carried on underneath up the back of her bare legs. He heard an intake of breath as she realised, but nothing else.

As he moved up the back of her knees and onto her thighs, she couldn’t stop herself letting out a few happy noises. As he reached her cheeks, Danny slowed down to give her chance to shout stop, but no sound came, other than more very happy grunts.

Massaging all over both bare cheeks, he stayed there for a little longer then moved on up her back. Sliding his hand up higher between her shoulder blades, he massaged all over then taking his hands out, he massaged her neck then her head.

‘How did you find that?’ he asked. ‘I’ve never felt anything so lovely.’ she said. ‘Well, I can assure you it will feel even better when Barney does it,’ he said. ‘I’m sure you will love it when you do it to Barney too.’ He knew she wouldn’t have thought of that, so he stayed silent letting her digest it.

‘Now,’ he said, ‘I’m going to go back down your back. I’ll slide your housecoat off your shoulders as I do so I can massage you even better. Say go when you’re ready to try.’

Monica’s heart was beating fast at the thought, but she knew it was with excitement rather than nerves or fear. ‘Go.’ she said a few moments later. Danny slid her housecoat off her shoulders and down to her elbows.

Putting his hands on her head, he massaged it, then moved onto her shoulders. As he massaged all over on her skin, he said, ‘Do you know what makes Barneys cock shoot all its sperm out into you.’

As he finished speaking, he moved his hands further down her back, taking her housecoat with him. Monica was struggling to concentrate on his question because of the lovely feelings she was getting. It wasn’t until Danny stopped to slip her arms out that she was able to consider it.

‘Because it senses it’s inside me?’ she said sounding very unsure. As Danny returned to massage her back, he told her, ‘When Barney slides inside you, it will give you a wonderful feeling. Once he is all the way in and you can feel it throbbing deep inside, you will want to scream out with pleasure.’

By now he had passed her waist. As he massaged both her cheeks her housecoat slid completely off to one side. The only response was a number of happy cries at the massage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.