The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: Sex With His Patient

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: Sex With His Patient - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘When I tell you to,’ he said, ‘Pull the side of your vagina to the side towards the back of the settee. Pull it as far as you comfortably can.’ He switched the torch on and put his left hand on the other side of her vagina.

‘Ok, pull now.’ he said. He did the same and her vagina opened like a pair of curtains being drawn. Looking inside, Lewis could clearly see that her membrane was still intact, was closer to the mouth of her vagina than usual and in the centre was a tiny little hole with a stronger band around it.

Telling her to relax and backing away, he sat back and told her to sit up. ‘This is only the second time I’ve come across this,’ he said as he hugged her. ‘The bad news is that Rufus could have tried for years and got nowhere. The good news is that it’s easily dealt with.’

He explained all about the membrane and how it usually got torn. ‘That would give you a few moments of pain which would pass very quickly and never return he told her.’

‘However, for whatever reason, your membrane has grown thicker and stronger than is usual. It also has a ring around the opening in the middle. The opening is also smaller than usual. That means when you had your period, everything you were losing had to force its way through a very small hole giving you more pain and discomfort than normal.’

‘The strong membrane with the extra ring in the middle meant that when Rufus pushed himself into you, his tip could not tear its way through as nature intended. Instead, it stretched the membrane and pulled it, so it tried to tear it off the walls of your vagina. That’s what gave you all the pain.’

‘And of course, like all pain, once the pain had started, keeping going and aggravating it like Rufus did, simply made it worse.’

Erica had listened carefully and followed everything Lewis had told her. She was feeling happy at the idea of knowing what the problem was. But now she wanted to know what could be done about it. She asked the question immediately.

‘The solution is simple,’ Lewis told her, ‘The membrane needs to be removed, then you can have sex without pain and use a tampon if you wish.’ ‘Can you do it for me?’ she asked him.

‘Yes, I can,’ Lewis said, ‘But I can’t be sure until I try. The previous one I did was thicker than it should have been and was causing a similar problem. I was able to cut it out completely painlessly. What I did was to make a very tiny cut first.’

‘The patient didn’t feel a thing, so I cut it out completely. Now yours is even thicker. I don’t know if that might mean it has more nerves in it to give you pain. Although from what you have described, all your pain was around the perimeter.’

‘If I was to do it for you, I would do the same. But if you could feel me making the first cut and it was too painful for you, then you would need to go and have it done in hospital under an anaesthetic.’

‘You can of course choose to do that anyway.’

‘What happened to your last patient?’ Erica asked. ‘Ten minutes afterwards her and her boyfriend were having sex and thoroughly enjoying it he told her.’ smiling at the memory. Erica had a mental image of a young couple having sex and felt excited that she would be able to do so too. But then sad that she had no one yet to have it with.

Still first things first, the pain had to be got rid of and there had to be nothing in the way if and when she did have a boyfriend. She looked at Lewis, swallowed and said, ‘I want you to try please.’

‘I’ll go and get the things I will need to use from the shop,’ Lewis told her. ‘I’ll show them to you, then I’ll put them in boiling water to sterilise. Whilst that is happening, I’ll explain again in detail what I’m going to do.’

Lewis returned a few moments later, sat on the edge of the settee, and showed her the home-made scalpel and a long pair of tweezers. After putting them in a pan of water on the stove, he returned to sit by her side.

‘I’ll need to sit you up a little,’ Lewis told her, ‘So you can use both hands to pull your vagina open as I’ll need both my hands free. When we’re ready, I will shine the torch inside and then ease the scalpel in. I’ll make a tiny cut in your membrane about an inch away from the wall of your vagina.’

‘If you feel anything, you will decide at that point if you want me to continue or not. If like last time, you feel nothing, then I will cut slowly and carefully all around the membrane, keeping the same distance away from the walls.’

‘When I get all the way round, the centre section of your membrane will come out to be thrown away. Nothing will ever give you pain in there again. Oh, apart from giving birth.’ he added with a grin.

Hearing the pan on the stove starting to boil, he checked the clock. ‘We have to wait for twenty minutes whilst they sterilise,’ he told her. ‘I think you deserve another happy moment.’

He got up and knelt down on the floor. Giving her a kiss, he caressed her breasts as he did so. Then moving down to kiss all over her breasts, he slid a hand down her front and stroked over her vagina. As he sucked both nipples making her cry out happily, he slid his finger inside and found her lump.

Returning to kissing all over her breasts, he stroked her lump until she started to tense up. Then as his finger was squashed and Erica cried out happily, he gave both nipples another suck. With an ecstatic screech, she enjoyed her second ever orgasm. As she came back to earth, she felt so happy and so grateful to Lewis.

Lewis went and turned the stove off, emptied the pan of water then tipped his instruments out onto some paper towel. ‘I’m ready if you’re still sure,’ he said. With the slightest shiver of fear, she smiled at him and said, ‘Sure.’

Lewis got her legs into position and propped her up with some cushions. Erica took hold of her vagina, one hand each side feeling very strange. Once Lewis was in position, he told her to pull herself open. He switched the pencil torch on and put it in his mouth.

Reaching in carefully with the scalpel, he put the blade to the spot he had selected for his first cut and pressed gently. As the blade cut through the membrane half an inch he stopped. Looking up at Erica he could see anxiety on her face but no sign that she had felt anything. He cut another inch then hearing nothing he asked are you ready. ‘Yes,’ she replied.

He felt her tense up, then he cut a further two inches. Easing his scalpel out carefully, he smiled at her. ‘I have cut just over three inches long so far he said, what have you felt?’

‘Absolutely nothing.’ she told him sounding surprised. ‘Good,’ Lewis said. ‘It looks like there’ll be no problem, but if you feel the slightest discomfort, shout out.’

Erica had relaxed her hands, so she pulled her vagina apart once more. Getting back into position, Lewis slid the scalpel in very carefully and put the blade back where he had left off.

Cutting slowly and carefully he had soon got more than halfway round. He came out for a break. Erica relaxed her grip. ‘I’m halfway round,’ he told her, ‘Everything is going well.’ They sat in silence for a few minutes relaxing. Erica was wondering how long she would have to wait to experience making love.

‘Ok let’s continue.’ Lewis said. He guided her hands back to her vagina and Erica pulled it apart. Putting the torch in his teeth, Lewis now needed the scalpel in one hand and the tweezers in the other as the part of the membrane he had cut so far, had now dropped down and was hiding the part he needed to cut.

Lifting the flap out of the way with the tweezers, he was soon cutting his way round. It was tempting to speed up, but he knew he couldn’t risk any slips. Keeping at a steady speed he continued. Then at last the entire membrane was free and held only in the tweezers.

Erica hadn’t let out a single cry. He drew the scalpel out slowly and carefully, then said. ‘I’ve finished.’ He pulled the membrane out still in the tweezers and put it on the palm of his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.