The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Danny Interviews Victim Jack

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Danny Interviews Victim Jack - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Taking a half hour lunch break, Danny ate some of the biscuits John had left out, washing them down with a coke. He was just finishing when Jack came in on his way to the toilet.

“I’ll be ready for you when you come down,” Danny told him, “No rush, just come through when you’re ready.” “Sure,” Jack replied, then headed upstairs.

Danny finished his coke, cleared up, then went back into the front room. It was only twenty past one, he was chuffed, feeling that he just might get through all six that day. About five minutes later there was a knock on the door and Jack came in. He was about four inches taller than Lewis and although he was very thin, he looked strong with it. Danny welcomed him and asked him to sit in the chair. As he sat down, Jack said “Fast Track, please.” Lewis said, “Ok, that’s fine, just a couple of things first.”

Looking at him eye to eye, Lewis told him, “In a moment I’m going to ask you to strip off and lie on the table so I can check you over. If you are shy, you can leave your shorts on to start with. I’ve already told you I can only examine you with your permission, so before we proceed, do I have your permission?” Jack didn’t hesitate, “Yes,” Came the immediate reply. “Thank you,” Danny said, “Now why did you choose fast track.” Jack smiled, “I had almost decided to, just to speed things up, then Wayne and Kevin spoke to me on their way out and said fast track was best. They both had their reports and looked very much at ease and happy, so that clinched it.”

“That’s nice to hear,” Danny said, “When your parents asked you if the incident had happened, what did you say?” Jack paused, then replied,” I said it hadn’t at first, but they asked me again and said if it did, it wasn’t my fault and they only wanted to help, so I agreed that it had.” “How did they react then,” Danny asked. “My Mum cried and hugged me, My Dad wanted to find Gordon and kill him, then they both wanted to go to the police. I told them there was no way I would make it public. I assured them I was ok and wanted to forget it, so they left it at that. I think my dad would still have done something if Mr Williams hadn’t come back to them and told them Gordon had been severely dealt with and suggested about talking to you.”

“Where you happy to come today, or where you pushed,” Danny asked. “I wasn’t bothered,” Jack told him, but I knew I’d get no peace at home if I refused, so in a way I was pushed, but since hearing what you said this morning, I’m glad I did.” Danny smiled at him, saying, “Well that’s a good start anyway. When you’re ready, can you get up on the table.”

Jack got up right away. He stripped down to his shorts and went over to the table. Just as he was about to step up onto the stool, he paused, then slipped his shorts off and threw them over to the rest of his clothes. As he stepped onto the stool, Danny said, “Can you lie on your back please.”

Walking over to the table, he looked at Jack who took the full length of the table.” What height are you,” Danny asked him? “Six feet exactly,” Jack replied, “And still growing.”

Danny looked him over, his shoulders weren’t exceptionally broad, but because he was so slim, with a tiny waist, they looked big. His chest was smooth and quite long. His legs also looked longer than all the others he had seen that day. Being thin, his belly button was prominent, not recessed. His tuft of hair was ginger to match his head and lying below it was a circumcised cock which was quite thin, but a little longer than Danny’s.

“Have you had any illness or accidents in the last two years?” Danny asked, getting a no in response. “Are you a virgin?” Danny asked?” Jack was silent for moment or two, then said quietly, “No.” How long ago did you have your first sex?” Danny queried. “About nine months ago,” Jack replied. “Lucky you, Danny said with a grin, you’ve beat me to it.” Jack smiled and said, “It wasn’t that special, I only had it the once with a girl from school, we were in the wood’s, and I was scared someone would find us so I had a job performing. She was in a hurry and made it clear she wasn’t impressed with me. She told me my cock was too skinny and we haven’t spoken since.”

Danny studied his cock, “It looks perfectly ok to me,” he told him, “And I’m sure it’s nice and big when it stands up. You just need an understanding girl and a more relaxing place to do it. You’ll be fine next time. Did you enjoy any of it?” “I loved the feeling when I slid inside for the first time,” Jack told him, but then she just wanted to rush it so much she put me off and I didn’t even fire.” Danny told him, “It sounds like there was nothing the matter with you, you just had the wrong partner. Don’t let it put you off trying again.” Danny grinned at him, “We’re getting off track, let’s get back to the reason we are here.” Jack told him, “I can’t believe I just told you all that.”

“I’m glad you did,” Was Danny’s response, it shows how much at ease you’re feeling with me, which considering you are also lying here naked whilst we discuss your sex life and your cock, suggests you’re going to have no problem getting your signed report.” That brought a big smile to Jack’s face.

Danny rested his hands on Jack’s stomach, saying, “I’m going to press my fingers into your stomach, abdomen and groins, just let yourself relax, I know it’s hard to do when someone’s poking their fingers into you, but do the best you can.” As he started pressing, Danny asked, “After the incident, how long was it before you had no pain inside?” Jack told him, “It was terribly painful for about three weeks, then the fourth week it was less painful and only when I moved about. The fifth week it only hurt when I went to the toilet, then I’ve been fine ever since.” Danny asked, “I don’t suppose you checked your poo for blood?” Jack shook his head saying, “No, it never crossed my mind.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Danny reassured him, the damage causing your pain was more likely from severe stretching rather than injury. If you look at the thickness of your cock,” Danny told him, then as Jack did so, he continued,” the diameter of it as it is now, is roughly the diameter of your bum. When you do a big poo, your bowel can quite happily stretch to accommodate it. But we both know that Gordons cock was exceptionally large, so it stretched us all well beyond out normal limits, hence the pain. The good thing is, that it’s all muscle, and like any muscle, when you stop stretching it, it soon returns to normal.”

By now he had worked his way down to Jack’s waist with his fingers and moved on to his abdomen, “How long after the incident, did you try and fire yourself,” Danny asked. There was no hesitation from Jack, he replied instantly, “I tried about a week after, but it hurt as soon as I was part way erect, so I managed to think of other things, so it went down again. I left it for a week then I gave in and tried again. This time I got fully erect without any pain, but when I shot my load, God how it hurt. That gave me the strength to leave it alone for a fortnight. Then when I fired, there was a slight tenderness, but the pleasure outweighed it, then after a few more goes it was totally painless and has been ever since.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.