The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: John Let’s Things Slip Out

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: John Let’s Things Slip Out - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Just as I was falling asleep, the door opened John said, and Uncle Quentin came in. I remember thinking to myself I wonder how he managed to open the door without a key, then I don’t remember anything after that.’

As Lewis massaged over his bare flat stomach, he asked, ‘So did anything else strange or unusual happen that holiday.’ As Lewis moved onto the front of Johns trousers, he just said, ‘Pass.’ ‘How is the factory going at the moment,’ Lewis asked as he moved down his trousers.

The change of question must have taken John’s mind off Lewis’s hands for as he answered, Lewis massaged all the front of his trousers, including his soft bulge without any sign of tension. ‘It’s going well,’ John said. ‘Mind you, it always has. I don’t know if dad ever had any problems at the beginning, but in my time, both before and after I took over there’s never been a serious problem.’

As Lewis reached John’s feet, he took his hands off and told him, ‘I’m sure you’ve realised by now how much more relaxing it is on your skin. ‘So, when I go back up this time, unless you say stop at the time, I’m going to undo everything around your waist. Then next time you turn over I can offer you some more relaxing options.’

He put his hands back on his ankles then as he started up his legs he asked, ‘So, do you ever have any customers that you wish you had never accepted their order?’

As he passed his knees John said, ‘There are always some who are long winded paying up, and some who forget to mention some detail or other, then blame us for not including it. But we usually manage to reach mutual agreement about a solution.’

As he moved up onto his trousers again, Lewis asked, ‘So, how do you feel when you set out for work each morning?’ ‘I guess I’m lucky,’ John told him, ‘I enjoy what I do, so I’ve never considered going to work as a chore, it’s my life.’

As he spoke, Lewis had completed the front of his trousers without any tension showing. He paused at his waist, then as he asked, ‘So, is it safe to say that any problem that you might have, if you had one, would not involve anything to do with work?’

He undid John’s belt and his top button. As John said, ‘Oh yes, work is always a happy place.’ Lewis slid his zip down and resumed massaging on his stomach. ‘The problem isn’t work, it’s... ‘ then he stopped short.

As Lewis came to the top of his stomach, he said, ‘Just answer yes or no. Is your problem somewhere else.’ As Lewis moved onto his chest, John said quietly ‘Yes.’ ‘Very well done,’ Lewis told him as he moved on to his shoulders, ‘You have just taken the first and most important step to solving your problem. You have admitted that there is a problem.’

As he massaged his head and his temples, Lewis said, ‘You have been able to admit that because you are feeling so relaxed. We are not going to pursue the problem yet though. ‘You need to be a lot more relaxed yet. But you are moving in the right direction.’

Taking his hands off his head, Lewis smiled at him. ‘When you turn over in a moment, I’ll go down your back once more. When I reach your waist, I’ll massage your cheeks inside your trousers but over your shorts. Unless you say stop at the time. If you feel very relaxed at that time, lift your hips up so I can slide your trousers down then I will be able to massage your legs directly on the skin.’

‘Turn over when you’re ready.’ John turned over right away. He had been surprised to find himself agreeing with Lewis that he did have a problem, but then he had known that Lewis knew that from the start. But now that he had actually said so, he felt better already.

As Lewis massaged down his bare back, John realised just how relaxing as well as how nice the massage was feeling. ‘How are things at home with your mum since you lost your dad?’ Lewis asked.

‘Fine,’ John said. ‘Mum has always been a very strong character, but from the day dad died, she has deferred to me as head of the household. Although she doesn’t hesitate to give advice from time to time,’ he added with a grin.

Reaching his waist, Lewis paused holding the back of his trousers, then as he asked, ‘Do you have any hobbies outside of work?’ he slid his hand inside and massaged John’s cheeks, not over shorts he discovered, but over underpants. John’s cheeks felt firm and there was a pause before he answered.

Lewis didn’t know whether he was collecting his thoughts or just enjoying the massage. ‘I like swimming,’ John told him, ‘But I haven’t been for a while.’ As Lewis slid his hand out and massaged down the back of his legs, John continued, ‘I like eating out, I like walking and ice skating. Plus, I’d love to learn to fly, but I’ve never found the time.’

Starting back up from his feet Lewis asked, ‘Why haven’t you been swimming for a while?’ As he moved up the back of his thighs, John answered, ‘I used to swim a lot with Cedric and Martin. Even after we left school we used to go fairly regularly. Then as our lives moved on and they moved away I went on my own occasionally. But that wasn’t as much fun, so I soon stopped going.’

Reaching his waist and going inside his trousers once more, he asked ‘When did you last go ice skating.’ As he massaged over his underpants John was silent again, then as Lewis started to draw his hand out, John lifted his hips. Sliding his trousers down as far as he could, Lewis resumed massaging at his ankles. As he moved up the bare skin of his legs John replied, ‘I went about six months ago.’

‘When you last ate out, who did you go with?’ Lewis asked him. ‘Mum,’ he answered, ‘We went out for Sunday lunch which we do quite often.’ Reaching his pale-yellow underpants, Lewis massaged both cheeks at once which elicited Johns first ‘mmm.’

Moving on up his back, Lewis said, ‘I guess as you, Martin and Cedric went swimming a lot and often slept in the same room when you were away from home, you were all comfortable with getting undressed in front of each other?’ ‘Yes,’ John answered without hesitation.

‘Were any of you shy with each other the first few times you got changed together?’ Lewis asked as he reached his shoulders. ‘Yes, very.’ John replied. ‘As an only child, none of us were used to getting undressed in front of someone else. It took quite a few times before we were all at ease with each other.’ he said as Lewis reached his head.

Turn over Lewis told him. As he settled in place, Lewis massaged his head and his temples. ‘Were you all more relaxed after you had seen each other erect?’ he asked. John who was enjoying the lovely feeling of having his temples massaged said, ‘Yes, after that everyone was... ‘ then his voice petered out as he realised what he had just said.

As Lewis moved down onto his shoulders, he saw that John had gone very red. ‘Don’t be embarrassed,’ Lewis told him, ‘Three good mates like you three were bound to have that experience sooner or later.’

As he massaged onto John’s stomach, he noticed the bulge in his underpants move slightly. John had felt it move and gave a sharp intake of breath. ‘Don’t worry,’ Lewis told him, ‘That movement is a sign from your body that you are getting really relaxed with me. You are partly undressed. You feel at ease, you are being massaged and I have just reminded you about seeing your two best friends naked and erect. If all that didn’t make you stiffen up, nothing would.’

‘What you might not know,’ he added, ‘Is that no matter what, your body would not allow that to happen if you didn’t feel completely at ease with me. So, thanks for the compliment.’

‘To repeat my question, after you saw each other erect were you even more at ease in front of each other?’ Lewis asked as he reached his waist. ‘Yes,’ John agreed as Lewis moved up onto the front of his underpants. ‘And even more at ease after you’d held them.’ Lewis asked as he moved over John’s bulge which as well as having grown bigger, was moving under his touch.

The sensation was distracting John from his thought process. He answered, ‘Yes,’ without thinking. As Lewis moved on down the front of his now bare legs, he ignored Johns red face and told him, ‘What you three did together is perfectly natural for horny teenagers. I’ve held my best pal’s cock and he’s held mine.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.