The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Detective Lewis Learns of Murders

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Detective Lewis Learns of Murders - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

As he speeded up, Bryans noises increased, intermingled with some extra loud excited cries. He had put his hands down and taken hold of Lewis’s arms as if trying to pull him in to him even deeper.

Lewis increased his speed even more as his special feeling kicked in. Bryan pulled even harder on Lewis’s arms and his noises had got even louder.

Then as Lewis went even faster, his cock swelled as he pumped out a great load of cum into Bryan. As it flowed, Lewis cried out ecstatically and at the same time Bryan screamed out, ‘Oh, Jake, that’s wonderful.’

As Lewis slowed to a stop, he pushed tight against Bryan who opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around him. As they hugged, Lewis’s cock shrank inside him. ‘Oh, that was so nice.’ Bryan said, ‘But I’m sorry I didn’t remember anything.’

As Lewis eased back and his cock slid out, he kissed him, then told him, ‘But you did, even if you don’t remember it. Stand up now.’ They stood up, both naked, both hanging limp.

They wrapped their arms around each other then they kissed for ages. ‘Wow,’ Bryan said again as they broke apart for air. ‘Get dressed,’ Lewis said, ‘Then we’ll talk again.’

Once they were both dressed, Lewis sat back on the end of the settee and Bryan lay down with his head on Lewis’s lap. ‘How do you mean, I did remember?’ Bryan said. ‘When I was all the way inside you at the beginning and started moving,’ Lewis told him, ‘You called out to Nigel that it was wonderful.’

‘When I fired at the end and you felt me throbbing and shooting inside you, you called out to Jake to say it was wonderful. So, my assumption from that is Nigel and Jake both went up your bum.’

‘In your dreams, have you ever had the impression that there was anyone else in the room apart from the four of you?’ ‘No, never,’ Bryan answered after a few moments thought.

‘Where did the punch come from?’ Lewis asked him. ‘From the club bar.’ Bryan said, ‘It’s on sale for three pounds a bottle. I bought two bottles with the money the lads had paid me. It doesn’t get asked for a lot over the bar, but it’s often ordered for functions and parties in the back room.’

‘Bryan, when we started earlier, I told you that you were my first suspect,’ Lewis said. ‘After our session today when you have cooperated fully and frankly, I am totally convinced that you are innocent of any wrongdoing.’

‘So, everything now hinges on the DVD. Where it came from and what else is on it. What I need you to do now is to tell me everything from when you first heard of or saw the DVD.’

Bryan smiled at him. ‘Thanks for that,’ he said. Then settling back, he began his story.

‘When Richard and I first moved into our flat five years ago, it was in a mess. We had answered an ad, and the landlord told us that he had previously rented it to two students at the University in the next town. He hadn’t had chance to clean it out yet, but if we wanted to, we could come and see it.’

‘We met him at the flat the following day and liked it’s location and the flat, but it had been left in a right mess. There were old clothes and rubbish lying round, the walls were all marked and stained, the beds looked disgusting, and the furniture was a terrible mess.’

‘The landlord who was elderly apologised for bringing us on a wasted journey. ‘I had no idea how bad it was,’ he said. ‘The letting agency just said it needed cleaning. When I asked them to organise it, they said they had closed down and couldn’t do it.’

‘It will take me a while to get it sorted,’ he said, ‘So I quite understand if you can’t wait.’ I did a quick calculation how much it would cost to have everything removed, then decorated. ‘I asked him if he would be interested in having us see to everything.’

‘He was clearly interested and asked, ‘How do you mean?’ You work out how much it will cost you to do everything and replace everything. I said, then you credit us with that amount as prepaid rent. You then deduct our rent from that figure until it’s gone. At which point, we’ll start paying you rent as normal. You’ll need to give us a list of what you expect us to put in the flat so we both know where we’re working.’

‘When would you like to start?’ he asked. ‘We can start right away, but we need to give a month’s notice.’ we told him, so we wouldn’t move in until a month from now.’

‘He thought for a few minutes then he said, ‘Ok. I’ll make a list and work out an idea of costing during the week. Do you want to start clearing out before then?’ When I said, ‘Yes,’ he gave me the key. ‘If we can’t agree when I sort out the figures and you don’t want to continue, I’ll pay you for any work you’ve done,’ he said.’

‘We thanked him, shook hands and he left. Richard and I did a dance. We were chuffed at finding a flat so quickly and the deal meant we would get some free rent as well as being able to decorate and furnish to suit ourselves.’

‘The deal worked well, both sides were more than happy and we’re still there five years later. When we were clearing everything out, most things we broke up and took quite a few carloads to the local tip. In the meter cupboard by the front door there was a bundle of old mail and a small stack of DVDs in paper covers. I put them in an old shoe box up on the top shelf meaning to look through them before I threw them out.’

‘With all the effort sorting the flat and moving in, I forgot all about it.’

‘A month ago, Richard had gone away to visit his parents and I was home alone sick for several days. Looking for something to occupy me, I remembered the box and fished it out. I sorted the mail first. It was mainly about a student, presumably one of the two who had left the flat in a mess. He had been expelled from university. They didn’t say why.’ The other mail items were reminders for the non-payment of bills and other general stuff. I put those back in the box.’

‘I settled down with my computer and put each of the DVDs in it in turn. Not being sure what was on them, I turned the sound off on the computer. Most of them were blank discs but as none of the envelopes had anything written on them, I tried each one.’

‘The second to last one though was different. I pressed play and unlike the others the screen lit up. Oh, I’ve just remembered,’ he said, ‘The first screen to come up said please enter the Christian names of anyone watching this DVD before you start. So, I entered Bryan and pressed play.’

‘The two women appeared as I’ve already told you. Then there were two men also in the woods who did the same. After that the two women met up with the men and all had sex. After that there were three male teenagers who stripped off on the beach and ran about with erect cocks bouncing about. Then there were three similar age girls who did the same. It finished off with all six of them having an orgy in the sand dunes. By the time it had finished I had been hard for nearly half an hour. I stopped it and fired myself.’

‘Then I made a copy onto my computer. I didn’t think at the time but with the sound being off it recorded it without sound. When Richard came home a few days later I showed it to him on the tv, linked to my computer. We both enjoyed watching it together but that’s another story.’ He said with a happy grin at Lewis.

‘Then at the end of the week, I saw Johnathan, Jake and Nigel in the club. I’d got to know them quite well since they had started drinking there. I decided I could make some cash out of the DVD, so I asked them if they would like to see a blue movie. My idea was that if they enjoyed it, I could do it for a larger group on a more regular basis.’

‘I was going to bring my computer in to show it, but I thought it might give a better reproduction if I used the original disc in the club’s top-quality player. As I got ready at home, I remembered the bit about putting names in. Not being sure if it would work without, I put it in my computer and entered Nigel, Jake and Johnathan.’

‘On the way to the club, it occurred to me that perhaps I should have put my own name in too, but I had been thinking of ‘watchers’ just being my customers.’

‘I had arranged use of the back room for Monday being my only day off. I bought two bottles of punch from the bar as it was easier to have one drink for all. Also, it was cheaper. The three lads came in, I gave them a drink and pressed play. The rest you know.’

‘So, where is the disc and the mail now?’ Lewis asked. ‘Back in the box in the cupboard in the flat.’ Bryan said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.