The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8 : A Fantasy Comes True

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8 : A Fantasy Comes True - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘They stood up, side by side, completely naked with their backs to us. Then slowly they turned to face us. They stood slightly apart with their legs apart and their hands at their sides. It was the first time I’d ever seen a moving naked woman. I was so excited I, er I... ‘ He trailed off not wanting to say.

‘I guess you shot your load in your pants,’ Lewis said smiling at him. ‘Quite understandable in the circumstances. I bet you were glad of the tissues.’ ‘Yes,’ Jake said relieved. ‘I pushed them down the front of my shorts and hoped no one noticed with their eyes glued to the screen. As I went soft, one of the ladies moved over and lay down on a bed.’

‘The camera was at her feet looking up between her legs. She drew her knees up and her legs apart, then the camera moved slowly in closer. I could see her hairs and make out her vagina amongst them. I started to stiffen up again. Then a pair of hands appeared and pulled the sides of her vagina apart. I could see the opening clearly, lovely pink flesh on each side which looked moist. I was rock hard again.’

‘The camera moved even closer and kept going. It was as if I was flying into her vagina headfirst.’ He went silent. Lewis massaged his head and stroked his now hard cock. ‘Oh, that feels lovely,’ Jake said smiling at him. ‘What do you remember next?’ Lewis asked.

‘The next bit is a bit vague,’ Jake said, ‘But I sort of saw two men, also in the clearing of a wood. They were about five foot ten, muscular and naked. They were hugging each other then they turned to face the camera together. They both had a hard on and their cocks were long and thick.’

‘They stood smiling at the camera whilst they each took hold of the others cock with one hand. They were so long that even with the others hand round it, there was a good bit sticking out.’

‘Then there was another blank bit. Next one of the men knelt down on his hands and knees then put his head on the floor. I thought he was praying at first. Then the camera went round behind him and zoomed in on his bum. Then it lifted up and looked down on his back from above. An erect cock appeared at the side of the screen. I presume belonging to the other man. It moved up to his bum and stopped with its tip touching.’

‘Then as the camera closed up on it, it showed it pushing into his bum. It slid in until his hairs were right up against the other man’s cheeks. His cock must have been right up inside him. Then he started thrusting in and out. The camera alternated between showing his moving cock and the face of the other man who seemed to be enjoying it very much.’

‘The next thing I remember is the screen going blank and light. Bryan said he could see we had all enjoyed ourselves and after some more punch, we all went home.’

‘Did you enjoy everything you saw?’ Lewis asked, still massaging his cock. ‘Yes,’ Jake answered, ‘It was exciting seeing the women and amazing seeing what the men were doing.’ ‘Do I take it you had never thought of doing that before?’ Lewis said with a grin at him. ‘No, never, it wouldn’t have occurred to me ever.’ Jake said. ‘But since then, you’ve been having dreams about doing it and having it done to you haven’t you?’ Lewis asked.

‘How did you know?’ Jake said. ‘I understand these things,’ Lewis told him with a grin. ‘Now, tell me the first dream you had on Monday night. Before you do, let me tell you that I already know every dream that you had so there’s no need to feel embarrassed. But I need you to tell me yourself.’

‘When I got home,’ Jake said, ‘I felt strange, I don’t know why. When I went to the bathroom before I went to bed, my bum felt sore and when I felt it, it was very sticky. Also, I had only fired the once in my pants, but my cock felt worn out.’

‘Anyway, I fell asleep almost straight away, but I dreamt that I was watching the two women on the screen, then I got up and stripped off. I saw Johnathan, Nigel and Bryan stripping off too. I remember thinking they all had bigger cocks than me.’

‘I had a vague feeling of climbing on the chair with my head over the back. Then I got a lovely feeling as something was rubbing against my bum. That was followed by some pain as if something was being pushed into me. Then I got a lovely feeling as something moved about inside me. I got so worked up that I fired in my sleep.’

‘The next thing I remember from it, was looking at someone’s bare bum in front of me and watching my cock going into it. I pushed in and out and fired again. Then I was kneeling on the floor in front of Bryan and sucking his cock until it fired in my mouth.’

‘As I was sucking, I felt something sliding up my bum again. Then I woke up.’ ‘How big was Bryans cock compared to yours?’ Lewis asked. ‘It was about an inch longer and the same thickness.’ Jake said. ‘How did all the others compare?’ Lewis asked. Jake thought about it then said, ‘Johnathan and Nigel were the same length but one of them was much thicker.’

‘Since that first dream, what dreams have you had?’ Lewis asked. ‘I’ve dreamt that all three of them fired me by hand, sucked me and went up my bum at different times,’ Jake said. ‘Also, I dreamt that I had done the same to each of them.’

‘Which one of all of them was the nicest?’ Lewis asked him. ‘All the ones with Johnathan,’ Jake said with a trace of a blush. ‘Ok, I’m going to give you a little reward in a minute for doing so well,’ Lewis said. ‘I just want to take a couple of measurements whilst your cock is hard. I’ll explain why later.’ He pulled a tape measure out and measured Jakes cock at four inches long and one inch diameter. ‘Thank you,’ Lewis said, ‘Now close your eyes and listen to my voice. Imagine that what I am saying is actually happening to you.’

‘You and Johnathan had decided to experiment, so you hugged each other and kissed. Then you undressed each other until you were both in just your shorts. You had another hug, bare chest to bare chest.’ As he spoke Lewis was stroking his cock slowly.

‘Johnathan ran his hands up and down your bare back, then slid them down the back of your shorts. You did the same to him so you both held each other’s cheeks. Then Johnathan knelt down in front of you and pulled your shorts down. He took hold of your cock and kissed its tip. It sent a lovely shiver through you.’

‘When he stood up, you knelt down and pulled his shorts down. His cock was a larger than yours, you were so excited when you saw it and then held it. You kissed his tip too, then you slid your mouth down on it. It throbbed about in your mouth which felt lovely. Then you stood up and hugged each other, now both completely naked. Your hard cocks squashed between you throbbing against each other.’

‘Then Johnathan laid you down and took hold of your cock with one hand and your balls with the other. He started stroking your cock which made you want to scream out with pleasure. You had dreamt of this happening for so long.’

Lewis had speeded up his movement on Jakes cock as he was speaking. ‘Johnathan started moving his hand up and down even faster on your cock, so your special feeling started growing very quickly. Then as he went faster still your cock swelled in his hand, you screamed out ecstatically as you shot load after load of cum.’

‘It soared into the air and landed in a great lake on your chest. The feeling it gave you was the most wonderful sensation you had ever had.’ As he reached that point, Lewis felt Jakes cock swell in his hand.

As Jake cried out with a long cry of absolute pleasure, his cock shot four spurts of cum up into the air. Lewis kept moving until it stopped flowing, then slowed to a stop. As Jakes cock shrank in his hand, he laid it down in his hairs.

Jake had felt an amazingly beautiful feeling surge through him as he shot. He lay there feeling exhausted but happy, his eyes closed. After a while he opened his eyes and smiled at Lewis who was looking down at him. ‘That was amazing,’ he said. ‘Do you realise that as well as being the first person to see my cock, you’re the very first person apart from me to fire it.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.