The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: A Solution for Frank

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Solution for Frank - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Then Robert said in a sort of evil sounding snarling voice. ‘You can make this hard or easy,’ he said. ‘Do as your told and you’ll stay alive.’ I was shaking with fear by now but when he started tugging my shorts down with his other hand, I still called out, ‘Please don’t do that.’ That got me a swift punch in my side which was excruciatingly painful. Then as he tugged my shorts right off, he reached round and got hold of my balls.’

‘Next time you argue, I’ll squeeze these ping pong balls of yours as hard as I can,’ he told me. ‘You’ll know real pain then.’ I didn’t dare speak after that. He pushed me forward, so I was lying on my face half over the bed. I could breathe properly again at last. Then as I was getting my breath back, he let go completely. I heard him moving about behind me, but before I could look round, I felt this hard thick rod pushing up into my bum.’

‘It hurt like hell all the way in, I just couldn’t stop myself screaming out. I had gone down on the bed with my arms stretched up above me, so the side of my chest was uncovered. There was a sudden hard wallop on my right side. It was so hard I was convinced my ribs would be broken. ‘Shut up,’ he snapped, ‘Or you’ll get much worse.’

‘As I did my best not to scream or cry, he started thrusting in and out of my bum. It hurt really bad to start with and I had a job to keep quiet. Eventually it seemed to go a bit easier. He started going faster and breathing much heavier. Feeling his hard cock moving inside me was revolting. Then he went even faster as he called out something I didn’t catch. But as he gave an extra hard thrust in, all my insides suddenly felt warm and wet.’

‘As he pulled out of me, my insides started stinging like mad. He told me to turn over. I lay there in pain looking at him. His cock had shrunk and was hanging down between his legs. ‘Don’t you wish you had one this size?’ he said sneering as he flipped it around for me to see.

He came over to me and took hold of my balls again. As he squeezed them, I writhed in agony. He only did it gently for him I think, and briefly, but they were sore for two days afterwards. ‘If you tell anyone about this, or if you hide from me next week,’ he said, ‘I’ll find you and squeeze your balls until they pop.’

‘He put his shorts back on and went. Half hour later I heard him leave then drive off. I stayed in bed and cried for an hour as my bum stung and my balls ached. I was on edge all week. The next week he stayed and on Friday night he was his usual self at dinner. I was awake most of the night worrying about what was coming next morning. Then after all that he left early on Saturday morning. I was so relieved, thinking that was that.’

‘But the following week he burst in again. As he came in, he just said, ‘Get up.’ ‘I got out of bed and stood watching as he took his shorts off in front of me. He was rock hard and throbbing.’ ‘Strip,’ he demanded. ‘I did, I was too scared to argue.’ ‘Kneel on the edge of the bed with your bum facing me,’ he ordered. ‘Please don’t do it,’ I said.

‘He hit me in the stomach, so I doubled up in pain. ‘I won’t keep warning you,’ he told me, ‘Your balls are getting perilously close to being squashed out of existence.’ I did as I was told. He came up behind me, grabbed hold of my cheeks and thrust himself into my bum.’

‘It seemed even worse this time even though I was expecting it. It was still as painful. He seemed to be able to thrust in even harder in the position we were in. Every time he thrust in, his balls swung forward and banged against mine. That bit wasn’t painful, but it felt revolting.’

‘He seemed to pull out further and thrust in deeper this time, my insides were painful enough to make me want to cry out, but my fear of him stopped me. He took longer too and that just made my insides hurt more. Then eventually he speeded up, so I knew he was getting near finishing. He started making grunting noises, then with an extra hard thrust into me, he shot his load.’

‘As I felt his cock swell inside me, he called out, ‘You little darlin,’ I’m not sure whether he was referring to me or his cock. All my insides went wet and warm. The stinging started again, and he stayed inside me. He dropped all his weight on my back. I held up as long as I could then collapsed under the weight.’

‘He didn’t seem to mind. He just lay on top of me spent. I felt his cock shrinking inside me but with all his weight on me and his length, it stayed inside. It was probably only five minutes, but it seemed much longer before he stirred.’

‘Climbing off me, he stood up and as I struggled to my feet and turned to face him, he grabbed hold of me and kissed me on my lips. At the same time, he grabbed hold of my balls. I didn’t hesitate, I kissed him back. After we had broken away, he let go of my balls and said, ‘Now you’re getting the idea, that one was much better.’

‘He put his shorts on again, went out of the room and this time he had some breakfast before going off. I stayed in my room sobbing quietly. I had discovered several hours after the previous occasion that I could ease the pain. I wrapped a felt tip pen a bit thicker than a biro in clingfilm, then pushed some antiseptic cream up my bum. Inserting the pen carefully to almost its full depth pushed the cream in and spread it on the sides. After five minutes the pain and stinging disappeared.’

‘I couldn’t go down and get the clingfilm until he had gone so I had to keep suffering for a while. I was in a turmoil all last week wondering what to do. By last night I still hadn’t come up with any idea and went to bed worrying about this morning. Robert of course had been his usual angel at dinner, I even wondered if I did say anything would anyone believe me.’

‘This morning he came in as usual. I just got up mechanically and as he took his shorts off uncovering his hard whopper, I took mine off without him even asking. I cursed myself for being so submissive but then I thought of his grip on my balls and shuddered.’

‘As I went to turn around to face the bed, he said, ‘No I want to see your face this time. Lie on your back on the bed.’ he ordered. Once I was lying down, he got up, pushed my feet apart and knelt between my legs. He seemed even bigger from that angle.’

‘He moved up close on his knees, then he got hold of my ankles and lifted my legs straight up against his chest. ‘Bend your knees and put your legs over my shoulders,’ he said curtly.

‘Once the backs of my knees were resting on his shoulders, he moved further up the bed. As he came that bit closer, my bum lifted up off the bed. He took hold of his cock and aimed it at my bum, then just lunged forward so it tore into me like a bullet.’

‘I muffled my scream as best I could, but no one could mistake how much it must be hurting me. He didn’t bat an eyelid. He just started thrusting in right away. He was thrusting in so hard that not only was it hurting up inside my bum, but it was also hurting my back and my shoulders too.’

‘He was watching me all the time. He must have seen the pain on my face but if anything, it encouraged him to thrust harder. He seemed to go on for ages this time. Each time he increased his speed, I kept hoping that increase was the last one.’

‘Eventually, I felt him tense up and his cock seemed to grow inside me. I felt his cock pumping out his cum, as he gave his usual grunts which I assume were his happy noises, or at least the closest he ever came to happiness.’

‘When his cock stopped throbbing and his wet warm sensation had swept through me, he just stayed with his weight leaning on me as his cock shrank. With all his weight on me at that angle, even his soft cock stayed inside me. I began to think he was going to stay there for the day but at last he got up.’

‘No niceties like easing off or lifting my legs down. He just got up and let me drop down onto the bed with a thump. Still, I was glad to be lying flat. He just put his shorts on and went. Clearly, he knew I was so terrified of him that another warning for silence wasn’t necessary.’

‘I had another cry for a while, then went and had a soak in the bath and put some cream up my bum. Then later on when mum suggested coming to see you as she had noticed I seemed a bit down, my heart leapt at the thought of getting it sorted.’

‘Then when I thought a bit more about it and remembered Roberts threats about finding me afterwards if I told anyone, I chickened out. ‘So, what made you come in the end?’ Danny asked. ‘You,’ Frank said, ‘When you rang me, you sounded so nice, and I desperately wanted to tell someone. Then when you said no one would know I thought that even if I shared it and did nothing else, I might feel better. When you said I could leave anytime without any need to say why, that was the final push, so I came.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.