The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Frank Reveals Happier Times

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Frank Reveals Happier Times - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘We all laughed again,’ Frank continued, Then Oliver said, ‘I’ve gone hard now, I hope it wasn’t thinking about Miss Johnston.’ We went silent then just looking at each other, not seeing anything but aware that we were all hard.’

‘I’ve never seen anyone erect,’ Matthew said, then added, ‘Apart from my own of course.’ Oliver and I said we were the same. ‘Perhaps we should show each other,’ Oliver said, ‘It would be interesting.’ I wanted to out of interest, but at the same time I knew I’d feel bad about my size.’

As Danny reached his shoulders, he just started back down again. Frank was in full flow. ‘Matthew said, ‘I’m game if you two are.’ ‘Why not,’ Oliver said, ‘We’re all good pals.’ They looked at me. ‘Ok,’ I said, ‘How will we do it?’ Oliver’s bed, although a single was wider than the usual single. ‘How about I take my shorts off and lie in the middle of my bed?’ he said. ‘Then you two stand each side of the bed with your back to me.’

‘If you take your shorts off and slip into bed alongside me we will all be lying on our backs with our cocks sticking up in the air. Then we can throw the duvet off, and all see each other at the same time.’

‘Reaching his shorts once more, Danny lifted the waistband and stroked the skin where it had rested. Getting another ‘mmm’ he slid his hand slowly inside and massaged his cheeks directly on the skin. Frank paused mid flow, then realising it felt nice and wasn’t upsetting him, he said ‘That’s nice,’ then carried on with his story.

‘As Oliver wriggled about taking his shorts off, Matthew went round to the far side, and I went to the near side. We turned our backs to the bed, took our shorts off, then slid carefully under the duvet.’

‘When we were all settled, because of the width of the bed, my hip was touching Oliver’s and I assume Matthews was doing the same. That seemed to make us all go even harder. Oliver pulled the duvet up until the bottom of it was just below our cocks. Then he folded the top down, so it was a narrow strip across our middle.’

Danny had given his cheeks an extra-long massage, then moved on down his legs as Frank told him, ‘Oliver said to me, ‘Frank, if you lean over me and reach out. Matthew if you pass your end of the duvet to Frank, then he can whip it off to the side. It worked well, it shot off in seconds, so we all felt as if we were uncovered at the same time.’

‘Matthew had laid down as soon as I took hold of it, so I was the only one sitting up after it had gone. I lay down and we all looked at each other. As expected, Oliver was standing up the highest, although he hadn’t expanded as much as I had anticipated. Matthew seemed to have grown the most, he was now closer in length to Oliver. Mine of course was still the smallest of the three.’

‘We looked at the other two for a while, each of us was throbbing with knowing someone was studying it. It felt quite exciting. Then Oliver rested a hand on the top of my thigh. I jumped, then looked across and saw his other hand on Matthews. The touch had made us all throb and wave about even more.’

Coming back up from his feet and going over his shorts, Danny took hold of the top and pulled them down below his cheeks. Then putting both hands onto Franks cheeks at the same time, he massaged them. Frank cried out happily, ‘Oh, that’s lovely.’

After a few seconds savouring the sensation, Frank continued. ‘If you like the feeling,’ Oliver said, ‘Put a hand on my leg too.’ After a moment of uncertainty, we did. That produced more waving about as well as some nice sensations. Then Oliver said, ‘Copy me.’ Then he slid his hand slowly across my thigh towards my cock. I could see he was doing the same to Matthew, so I moved my hand over towards Oliver’s cock.’

‘Then as his hand took a hold of my cock and it throbbed in his grip, I felt like I might fire at any moment. Matthew was clearly the same as he couldn’t hold back a happy cry. Then as Matthew and I both took hold of Oliver’s cock we were all making happy noises.’

After a long massage on his bare cheeks Danny moved on up to his shoulders. When he reached them, he said, ‘Turn over.’ Frank turned, gave him a smile and carried on, ‘I said if you don’t let go soon, I’m going to come.’ ‘Would you like to?’ Oliver asked. I was well worked up by then, so I said, ‘Yes,’ hardly believing my own ears. ‘Matthew, how about you?’ he asked. No hesitation there either, a ‘Yes,’ came instantly.’

‘Ok, you two relax and I’ll do you both at the same time,’ he said, ‘Then you two can fire me.’ Before anyone could speak, he started sliding his hand up and down.’

At this point Danny had reached the front of his shorts which had slid down a little when the back was pulled down. As he massaged across the top and through the little tuft of hair that was showing, he could see Franks little bulge throbbing about.

‘The feeling of his hand moving up and down on my cock was amazing,’ Frank continued. ‘And it kept getting better. I could tell from Matthews noises that he was feeling the same.’

Then as he felt Danny’s hand getting near to his own cock he called out ‘Oh, that’s so nice, I didn’t expect this visit to be as lovely as this.’ As he sounded so at ease, Danny slid his hand down inside Franks shorts and massaged the tops of his thighs on the skin. As his hand slid along the side of Franks throbbing cock directly on his skin Frank cried out again in ecstasy.

As he stopped speaking to enjoy the sensation, Danny did the same on his other thigh with a slide along the opposite side of his cock. Then resting his hand over his balls, Danny drew his hand up the underside of his cock. Coming to a stop with his hand completely resting over the top of it, Danny said, ‘If you feel enough at ease with me, lift your hips up.’

Frank lifted up right away. Keeping his cock flat on his front with his hand, Danny slid his shorts down as far as he could go. Then as he moved his hand to take them off over his feet, Franks cock shot upright and waved about happily.

Taking hold of his lovely little cock with one hand and his balls with the other, Danny told him to relax and continue with his story. Frank settled back with a beam on his face, then carried on.

‘Oliver kept going slowly but steadily,’ Frank said, ‘The feeling I was getting was lovely.’ He was imagining it as he recalled, probably due to Danny’s hand going slowly up and down on his cock as he spoke, as well as him feeling Danny’s fingers stroking his balls.

As Danny felt his cock throbbing in his hand, he kept going up and down a little faster as Frank, now lost completely in his tale, carried on, ‘I felt Oliver increase his speed,’ he said, ‘My feelings got even better. Feeling Oliver’s bare body touching my side made it even more erotic.’

‘I could also hear Matthew starting to make some very happy sounding noises as he enjoyed the same feelings. As Oliver increased his speed once more, my special feeling started to grow. It sent such lovely sensations through me, far more than when I fired myself at night.’

‘After that it grew steadily, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I fired. Then as Oliver increased speed yet again, I called out, I’m very close. Matthew called out, ‘Me too.’ He told me afterwards he was too shy to say so until after he had heard my call.’

‘Then as my feeling hit the roof, before I could give another warning, I called out I’m coming, NOW! and I shot my load. Such a wonderful sensation flowed right through me and all the cum soared up higher than I had ever seen it do so before. The lovely sensation stayed with me until the cum stopped flowing, then as it came to a stop, it faded gently away, and my cock shrank back to its normal soft size.’

‘But it’s coming back now,’ he called out as his cock started sending out similar signals that he was near to firing. He looked down and watched Danny’s hand going up and down on his hard cock. Switching his mind back to present he watched happily as he felt himself get so near to firing. Moments later, he called out, ‘Oh Yesssss,’ as a jet of cum shot out and soared into the air. Such a wonderful feeling surged through him. He hadn’t felt so happy for ages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.