The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: Frank Struggles to Open Up

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Frank Struggles to Open Up - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Frank was surprised he hadn’t noticed them being unfastened but he was also surprised that he felt at ease about it.

‘You’re doing well,’ Danny said. ‘Now you have two choices. You can turn over and we’ll resume where we left off. Or you can stay as you are a little longer and I’ll relax you a bit more first, without questions.’ ‘I’ll stay please.’ Frank said.

‘Ok. I’m going to repeat three more sets of the up and down massage I’ve just done.’ Danny told him. ‘Because your clothes are now nice and loose, each time I’ll try and make it more relaxing but remember you can say stop anytime you want.’

Danny massaged down his chest then as he reached his open trousers, he massaged the top of each hip on his shorts. Then going over the top of his trousers, he went down to his feet and back up. Passing over his trousers, he lifted the bottom of his T shirt and massaged the bottom six inches of his bare stomach. Going back on top of his T shirt to his head, he came back down again.

Reaching his waist, he lifted his T shirt and massaged his bare stomach once more. Then as Frank seemed to be relaxing happily, he took hold of the left side of his open trousers with one hand. Danny slid his hand inside and massaged down the top of Franks left thigh.

Being so small, there wasn’t a lot of room in Franks trousers, even with them being undone. As Danny’s hand went down his thigh, the side of his hand couldn’t avoid touching his soft cock briefly.

Taking his hand out, Danny changed hands and got hold of the right side of Franks trousers and slid his hand down his right thigh. As the side of his hand slid against Franks cock, he could feel it had grown slightly.

Saying nothing Danny took his hand out and went on down to his feet over the top of his trousers. Coming back up he reached his waist and this time he slid his hand much further up inside his T shirt on the bare skin.

Pulling out he went over the T shirt to his head then started down for the third time. As he went down, he pulled the front of his T shirt up part way and massaged his stomach, then he went inside his trousers on each thigh like before. This time he slid his hand further down Franks thighs.

Going down both thighs he felt Franks cock brushing against the side of his hand. It was clearly very small but nevertheless, had now gone very hard. Acting as if he hadn’t noticed, Danny took his hand out and went down over his trousers, avoiding the middle, to his feet.

Coming back up, he went inside his T shirt right up his chest. Then finishing off on his head he said, ‘Well done, you’ve relaxed a lot. Now, if you feel ready to carry on, I want you to turn over. But if you think you need to relax even more first, take your T shirt off and stay as you are. I’m sure you’ve realised that being massaged on your skin is much nicer than on your clothes.’

Frank thought for a moment, then sat up and pulled his T shirt off. As he lay down again, Danny could see how small he was. Even so, he looked wiry and was probably quite strong. His shoulders were much broader than his hips, so he was in good proportion, just very small for his age.

Danny explained about uncovering your body and said, ‘Even though we haven’t got to your back yet, uncovering your front is a good step forward. As long as you can keep moving forward, even a little bit at a time, a solution to your problem gets closer.’

‘Now, I’m going to start asking you questions as I massage your front. I’m hoping that by the time we get back to your head, you’ll be relaxed enough to turn over. But if you can’t, it’s ok, we’ll stay on your front as long as necessary.’

‘How do you get on with your aunt and uncle?’ Danny asked. ‘Great,’ Frank replied, ‘They’ve been really good to me, and I often think of them as my parents now.’ Danny had moved down onto his chest. Its muscles were firm, and the skin was hairless. His nipples were quite small.

As he moved down his chest, Frank felt quite relaxed. Danny asked, ‘Has anything changed at home in the last month or so?’ ‘Only one thing,’ Frank said. ‘A month ago, Robert came to stay every Thursday and Friday night. He is twenty and working in a factory. He was going to the local college every Friday on day release from work to get a qualification of some sort. He arrived late on Thursday evening, went to college Friday, stayed the night then went home again on Saturday morning.’

As Danny reached his waist he asked, ‘When did your problem first start?’ As he massaged Franks hips over his shorts, Frank replied ‘Three weeks ago.’ Moving on down over his trousers, Danny could feel his cock was still hard and his hand brushing over it on top of his trousers didn’t seem to be bothering him.

Moving down his legs, Danny said, ‘You’re doing well but we still need to get you a lot more relaxed before we discuss your problem. But for the moment, just answer me one question yes or no. Does your problem involve anyone else but Robert?’ Frank looked at him surprised. ‘No,’ he said wondering how Danny had guessed.

‘Thanks for telling me that,’ Danny said, ‘That saves me a lot of questions. As he started back up his legs, Danny said, ‘When someone massages you all over, especially over your abdominal area, providing you start to relax, it’s quite normal to get an erection. How did you feel when you felt yourself starting to stiffen up?’

‘I didn’t realise at first,’ Frank said, ‘My mind was on so much else. Then when I realised it was happening, your hand had already bumped into it. I could tell it hadn’t bothered you so as there was nothing that I could do about it, I ignored it.’ Then he grinned at him, ‘Also it was a nice feeling and helped take my mind off other things.’

‘That’s good,’ Danny told him. ‘Massage is very good at doing that. Massage on the skin as you’ve already discovered, is even better.’ By now he had reached his waist. Slipping his hand inside his trousers, Danny massaged both hips as well as the top of his thighs. As he did each thigh, he let the side of his hand slide down Franks erection firmer but slower. This time Frank let out a happy sound at the sensation.

Taking his hand out, Danny lifted the front of his shorts an inch and massaged the skin directly underneath the elastic top of Franks shorts. After another happy cry from Frank, Danny carried on massaging up over his stomach. As he did, he asked, ‘Where did Robert sleep when he stayed.’ ‘In the spare room,’ Frank said. Danny noticed whenever he spoke about Robert he sounded very down, whilst when he was answering other questions, he sounded quite cheerful.

‘We’re ready for a decision again,’ Danny said. ‘If you feel able to turn over so I can massage your back, do so. But if you still feel you can’t do that yet, stay as you are, and I’ll do your front again.’ ‘Can I stay please?’ Frank asked. ‘Sure,’ Danny told him. ‘This time when I massage inside your trousers, if you are feeling really relaxed with me, lift your hips then I can slip them down. Then as well as us progressing, I can massage the front of your legs directly on the skin and make you relax even more.’

Putting his hands back on his head, Danny massaged his head and then his temples. As he moved down onto his chest he asked, ‘How do you get on with the other boys at school?’ ‘Fine.’ Frank said. ‘I have two special friends, Oliver and Matthew who came up from primary school with me. But I get on fine with all the others too.’ As he reached the bottom of his chest Danny asked, ‘Tell me a little about Oliver and Matthew.’

As Frank started, Danny massaged over his small flat stomach which had firm muscles. ‘They are both the same age as me,’ Frank told him. ‘Oliver is about nine inches taller and much bigger than me, but his extra size is muscle not fat. Matthew is halfway between us in height but is a bit overweight with lots of padding.’

As Danny slid his hand inside Franks open trousers, Frank continued, ‘Oliver plays rugby with the school team whilst Matthew doesn’t like sport at all. But we all get on well together.’ As he finished speaking, he lifted his hips up. Danny slid his trousers down to his ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.