The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: Derek Screams Out Stop

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: Derek Screams Out Stop - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Then they both had their hands in between, undoing the other’s trousers. As both pairs dropped to the floor, they hugged again as they stepped out of them.

Derek led Gwen to the settee. She lay down on her back gazing up at him in happy anticipation. Derek knelt down on the floor and kissed her lips, then her breasts, this time finishing off with a suck. By the time Gwen’s wail of pleasure had died away he had reached her waist. Pulling her panties down as he kissed, Gwen lifted her hips so he could pull them right down. Taking them off altogether, he kissed all over her hairs.

She drew her knees up so he moved around and putting his head between her legs, he kissed her hairs directly over her opening. Then he put his finger over her opening, stroked it gently then slid it slowly, carefully and excitingly into her. Gwen was making rapturous sounds of joy at the feeling and Derek’s face was a picture of happiness.

Then taking his finger out, he stood up and gave her his hand. When Gwen stood up, they hugged, then Derek lay on the settee and told her, ‘It’s your turn now,’ Lewis mentally gave him full marks for remembering his instructions.

Gwen knelt down and kissed him, then she kissed his chest, his nipples and down his stomach. Passing his belly button, she kissed it then ran her tongue round it. Derek made a noise like a steam train thundering through a station at the sensation it gave him.

Then as Gwen reached his shorts, the tent made by his cock waved around. Gwen kissed it through his shorts making him cry out even more. Encouraged by Derek, she took hold of his shorts and pulled them downwards.

Although Derek’s cock wasn’t very big, it still caused his shorts to catch. ‘You need to reach in and hold it down,’ he told her. Gwen reached in and took hold of it. As the sensation from her hand surged through her, a golden glow spread over her face. Then sliding Derek’s shorts down, she let go of his cock, watching it spring up and wave about.

Knowing it would soon be going inside her made her shiver with excited anticipation, but not a trace of fear. Derek kicked his shorts off then Gwen explored all over his cock and balls. His turn now to make lots of happy noises.

Then Gwen decided to copy him. She moved around between his legs and took his balls in her mouth. As she stroked them with her tongue, Derek was crying out with joy. Then letting them drop out of her mouth, she kissed all the way up the underneath of his cock.

Derek’s cries increased in volume. When she then took his tip in her mouth and slid her lips right down on it, it was his turn to shout out, ‘No, no, stop.’

Gwen lifted her head off right away looking startled and alarmed. Before she could speak Derek said, ‘It’s ok, don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong, that was absolutely lovely. But if you kept doing that, I’d shoot my load, then I wouldn’t be able to make love to you.’

With a great sigh of relief Gwen changed places with Derek and lay on the settee. Derek, standing at the side, his cock rampant, smiled at her and told her he would be delighted if she sucked him in the future. Derek went over to his trousers and retrieved a Durex.

As she watched him putting it on, Gwen’s mind flashed back to watching Father O’Brien putting his on. Then the happiness and anticipation surging through her blew the recollection to smithereens, never to return.

Suitably clad, Derek climbed up on the settee and lowered himself down onto her. They lay together, his cock squashed flat between them. Gwen wrapped arms and legs around him. Lewis still sitting watching could almost feel the waves of happiness rolling across the room.

Soon the urgent throbbing of Derek’s cock made them stir. Gwen unwrapped her legs. Derek lifted up, guided his cock to Gwen’s vagina and lowered himself down gently. As he slid inside her, Gwen was silent simply because she was kissing him so hard.

As he reached maximum penetration, Derek eased out a little then thrust back in. Gwen had to break off kissing then to let her ecstatic cry escape. Moving in and out slowly and gently at first, Derek gradually increased his speed and thrust.

Gwen was letting out a continuous happy moan now and was clearly very happy. Then Lewis noticed Derek slow down slightly. He realised that his special feeling must have kicked in and Derek was slowing to let Gwen catch up.

Derek was slowing down gradually so Gwen didn’t notice. Even so his feeling was growing rapidly. He held back as much as he could wanting Gwen’s first time to be perfect. But he reached the point that he simply couldn’t control his body any further.

Giving a last mighty thrust in he shot his load. A fantastic feeling coursed through him and kept going until he had finished shooting his last drop. Then just as he slowed down and came to a stop, he felt Gwen tense up.

Nothing had ever gripped his cock as hard as her vagina did at that moment. She screamed out euphorically as her orgasm hit and surged through her. She wrapped her legs back around Derek and locked him in place. Then she felt his cock inside her start to shrink.

Locked so tight together, Derek’s now soft cock remained inside her. They felt as if they were united as one and wanted to stay in that position for ever. A moment later they were both asleep.

Lewis let them enjoy it for ten minutes, then he came over and knelt down by their heads. He called out their names to wake them up. Then speaking quietly in their ears, he said, ‘This is the danger point now for a couple your age. Your natural desire is to stay locked together and fall asleep in each other’s arms.’

‘Then either someone will walk in and find you, or you have to explain to your parents where you have been all night. So, in future, before you make love, set your alarm for an hour ahead before you start. Then if you do doze off you will be woken up in time.’

They moved apart and got up. Then Derek exclaimed in alarm, ‘My condom’s gone.’ Lewis told Gwen to lie down again and draw her knees up. He opened her vagina with his fingertips and felt them touch the ring at the end of the condom. Taking hold of it he pulled it out and held it up to the light. ‘It’s ok,’ he said, ‘It’s still full.’

‘That shows that when you go soft,’ he said to Derek, ‘You need to reach in between you and get hold of it before you pull out. Also, you should both be aware that going to sleep like you did, although a lovely experience, means that whilst the condom is lying inside Gwen unattached to Derek, all the sperms would soon be swimming out to make Gwen pregnant.’

Gwen stood up and gave Lewis a hug. ‘It’s a good job you were here,’ she said, ‘Thank you.’ Then Derek gave him a hug too. ‘We’ll always be so grateful to you for everything,’ he said. ‘I’m glad to see you both so happy.’ Lewis told them. ‘He still had the full condom in his hand. He took it into the bathroom, wrapped it in toilet paper and put it in the bin. He knew being plastic it should not be flushed down the toilet.

Coming back out he was surprised to find them both standing arm in arm but still naked, looking at him. Derek grinned at him. ‘Gwen thinks we should give you a better thank you for all you’ve done for us,’ he said. ‘She has suggested how, and I agree with her.’

‘I would like to give you a suck.’ Gwen told him. Lewis smiled, ‘That would be lovely,’ he said, ‘But it isn’t necessary. Seeing you both so happy together is more than enough.’

‘We wouldn’t be so happy together if it hadn’t been for you,’ Gwen told him, ‘So we’d both like to.’ Derek gave a big smile as he nodded his agreement. ‘Ok,’ Lewis said, ‘I can’t refuse an offer like that. How do you want to do it?’ ‘How about we both strip you off,’ Gwen said. ‘Then I’ll kneel with my knees each side of your head facing down.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.