The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: Lewis’s First Fire at Another’s Hand

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: Lewis’s First Fire at Another’s Hand - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The afternoon was very busy with a constant flow of customers, so neither of them had much time to talk about anything other than work. It seemed no time at all before Mike called over to him and said, ‘Time to knock off, Lewis.’

Lewis nodded to him, finished serving the customer, then went through to the back. Making sure he closed the connecting door properly, he went through to the toilet, had a wee, then came back over to the settee. He had never had any intention of refusing the extra session, so he quickly got undressed, put his clothes on the chair, then lay down on the settee. It was less than a minute when Mike came in through the door. ‘All locked up,’ he said cheerfully, ‘Another week over.’ He sat down on the edge of the settee, smiled at Lewis and said, ‘Turn over when you’re ready.’

Lewis turned over onto his stomach and made himself comfortable. ‘What’s the starting score?’ asked Mike as he placed his hands on Lewis’s head. ‘Fifty,’ came the response. ‘That’s a great starting figure,’ Mike said, ‘So let’s see how high we can get it up to.’ As he spoke, he was massaging the back of Lewis’s head. Working his way down his back, being even more gentle than usual. As he moved downwards, he said, ‘Your score of fifty means I will go down to your waist, over your shorts, down your legs then back up the same way. Before I start down the second time, I will ask your score again.

If it remains at fifty, the second will be the same as the first, but if you put your score up to seventy-five, then I’ll do as much as I can on your skin rather than go over your shorts. Do you understand your choices?’ ‘Yes,’ replied Lewis. ‘Ok,’ Mike said, just relax and enjoy. I’m going to leave questions until next week, this session is just for enjoyment and to relax you even more.’ As he finished speaking, he reached his shorts, moved onto the cloth and carried on down.

Going past his shorts onto the bare skin of his legs, Mike worked his way down to his feet. The bare skin had a lovely feel to it and Mike was already stiffening up. He started back up, slipping his fingers an inch up the leg of his shorts before going over the top. He gave Lewis’s cheeks a nice massage through his shorts, feeling the small, firm but pliable muscles with pleasure. Coming off the top of his shorts, he made his way up his back, doing the sides of his torso as well. After giving the back of his head a massage, he asked a score.

‘Seventy-five’ came the prompt reply. Mike started down his back once more, getting slower and slower as he neared his waist. Running his fingers along the top of the waistband, he then lifted the back of the shorts with one hand, then continuing his massage as he went, he slid his hand down inside, running his fingers over the bare skin of Lewis’s buttocks. Having done both cheeks, he put his fingers as far down as he could, in the centre, and then drew his hand out slowly, letting his forefinger follow the crack between the cheeks as he did so. Drawing his hands out, he continued down over the top of the shorts and on down the back of his legs to his feet.

Making his way back up, he reached the leg of the shorts. Sliding a hand up inside each leg, he massaged as much as he could, then went back over the top of the shorts and up his back. A couple of times during the last up and down, Lewis had been unable to stop a little moan of pleasure escape his lips. He gave his head a good massage, including the sides of his forehead, then said, ‘Ok, you can turn over now.’

Lewis didn’t turn over immediately. As Mike had gone inside the back of his shorts, he had become aware of a very nice feeling between his legs and realised that he was swelling up. As Mike returned up his back, he had become even harder. By the time Mike asked him to turn over, it was so fully expanded he almost felt it would burst. Whilst it felt exceptionally nice, he was a bit embarrassed about turning over as the bulge in his shorts would be so obvious to Mike.

Whilst he hesitated, Mike guessed what had probably happened, so he said, ‘Just before you turn over, let me explain a couple of things to you. First of all, I know why you are hesitating. I know that because exactly the same thing happened to you at the end of our lunchtime session. I know you probably feel a little embarrassed, but you shouldn’t and here’s why. When you get relaxed like you have just been, with someone else’s hands running over your body, especially on your bare skin, sometimes a boy’s body can react in that special way. If that really is why you’re hesitating, let me assure you that you shouldn’t worry about it.

You probably don’t know this, but unless you feel completely at ease and totally safe and relaxed with the person relaxing you, your body just won’t let it happen. So, if you were to turn over and I saw that had happened, I would take it as a very great compliment from your body to me. It would give me absolute proof that you feel completely at ease with me.’

So, take your time and turn over only when you’re ready. But remember, if you want to stop, just say so, its ok. You’ve got two fivers and there’s always next week. Just so you don’t feel pressured, I’m going to get up and go to the door. When I reach the door, I’ll look back and if you’ve turned over, I’ll come back, and we’ll carry on. If you haven’t, I’ll go into the shop, you can get dressed and we’ll leave. Next week as always will be your choice.

Lewis felt easier as Mike explained. Although he still felt a little embarrassed, he realised it was more that he actually had an erection that he was embarrassed about, rather than Mike knowing about it. He certainly wanted to show Mike how relaxed he was making him feel. So, as he finished speaking, he said, ‘No need to go,’ and as he did so he turned over onto his back.

Although Mike kept his eyes on Lewis’s face as he did so, he couldn’t help but notice out of the corner of his eye that there was a large post lifting his shorts into a tent shape. Still looking him straight in the eye, Mike said, ‘Well done and thanks for the compliment. Now relax once more and we’ll do the three up and downs on your front. Remember there’s nothing to be embarrassed about and if you find it’s jumping about a bit, as it probably will, well just relax and let it enjoy itself.’

As he finished speaking, Mike placed his hands on Lewis’s head and ran his fingertips over his scalp and down his face and sides of his head. As he did so, he said, ‘What’s your score now. ‘Still seventy-five,’ said Lewis without any noticeable hesitation. ‘Ok,’ Mike told him, ‘A score of seventy-five on your front means that I will go from head to foot and back going over your shorts but avoiding the tent pole.’

Lewis’s was puzzled for a moment about the reference to a tent pole but a few seconds later the penny dropped so he smiled to himself. Meanwhile, Mike was still speaking. ‘When I get back to your head each time, I’ll ask your score again. If you stay at seventy-five then each up and down will stay the same. If you increase to a hundred, I will still go over your shorts, but will include all of the middle bit including the tent pole. If your score goes up to a hundred and fifty, I will go inside your shorts and relax every single bit of flesh inside them. Can you remember all that,’ he said, still massaging across Lewis’s shoulders? ‘Yes, fine’ Lewis replied, ‘I’ve got quite a good memory.’

Mike smiled at him and started down his chest. Soon he was relaxing Lewis’s stomach, As Mikes fingertips got nearer to his waist, he could see the tent pole moving about. Moving his hands up onto the shorts, he ran them down the top and sides of each hip and thigh. He got as close to the tent pole as he could but made sure he missed knocking against it by millimetres.

As he passed it, it did a vigorous dance inside the shorts. Mike said, ‘Well now it’s waved to me, you don’t need to feel embarrassed anymore, do you?’ Lewis gave him a grin and said, ‘No.’ ‘Ok Mike said, just a quick question, when you stiffen up like you have done, what do you call it.’ ‘Getting a Lob on,’ came the response. ‘Can you remember where you first heard it called that,’ asked Mike. ‘When I was eleven,’ Lewis replied, ‘Some of the lads at school were talking about they were having a Lob on at night and how much they were enjoying it. I asked my best friend afterwards and he explained what it meant. I realised then that it was what I had experienced when I woke up some mornings, I just thought it was because I needed a wee.

After that I started playing with it at night, so it stiffened up before I went to sleep.’ By now Mike had reached his feet and was heading up his thighs again. The tent pole moved around as he got nearer. ‘Have you heard it called anything else,’ he asked. ‘Getting a hard on’, Lewis said, ‘Or having an erection.’ ‘Ok,’ Mike said as he reached the bare skin of his stomach. Moving slowly up towards his chest, Mike let the underside of one arm briefly brush ever so gently against the hard tip as it passed.

Even through the shorts it felt very hard and very nice to Mike. Clearly it had a similar effect on Lewis as it leapt about so fiercely that it moved away from Mikes touch then came back really fast and hit Mike’s arm. Moving on up his chest he asked, ‘Has anyone ever caught you with a lob on.’ ‘No,’ he was told, ‘but I’ve had a couple of close shaves.’ Mike relaxed the top of his head, saying as he did so, ‘What’s your score now?’ ‘A hundred and fifty’ came the immediate reply.

‘Ok, I’m pleased that you feel that relaxed with me,’ Mike said, ‘But I’m just going to do a one hundred this time and then I’ll do the one hundred and fifty on the third time if you still choose it.’ He was looking at Lewis as he spoke. Lewis just nodded back to him, then closed his eyes with a smile on his face. Mike started back down his chest, noticing again that the tent pole was jumping about.

Reaching his waist, he tucked his fingertips under the waistband and ran them across to the side. This caused a frenzy of movement in the tent pole which pleased Mike greatly. Withdrawing his fingertips, he placed them on top of the shorts and worked his way downwards. Moving very slowly, he went right up to the tent pole all the way round it, then moved down to the legs of the shorts. Then before he moved off onto the bare skin of his legs, he returned to the tent pole, getting hold of it fully in his hand. Even with the material of his shorts between it and his hand it felt really good. As he held it, it throbbed in his hand.

Letting go, he placed his hands on the bare legs just below the shorts, the tent pole leapt around as he started down to his feet. Returning upwards, he went up onto his shorts relaxing the whole area as he went, including the tent pole which he had to catch first. Continuing up his stomach, then his chest, it was clear that Lewis was thoroughly enjoying himself. But then again, so was Mike whose hard member was also doing a bit of leaping around. Passing over his face, he massaged the top of his head then asked, ‘So it’s time for the third top to toe. What’s your score now?’ ‘A hundred and fifty came the immediate reply.’ ‘Ok,’ acknowledged Mike, ‘Relax and enjoy.’ ‘I am,’ came a happy sounding reply.

Mike started moving down his chest, giving both nipples an extra massage as he went. On down onto his stomach with an extra couple of circles around his belly button on his nice flat stomach. As he did the tent pole leapt around in anticipation. Lewis was feeling excited at the prospect of feeling Mike’s hand inside his shorts, just as Mike was also feeling excited at doing so. He was rock hard himself and he could feel that there was a lot of moisture escaping from his tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.