The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: You ATE All My Cum

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: You ATE All My Cum - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Then Alex gets up and lies on top of Anne. Once in position, he lifts his hips up so his cock drops down and points towards Annes vagina. If he’s very hard he might have to guide it in with his hand. Once his tip is in place, he lowers himself down slowly so they can both enjoy feeling his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside.’

‘Starting off slowly, he pulls out a little then thrusts back in again but not too hard. He starts to increase his speed a little as well as the distance he pulls out. After a while he goes a little bit faster and starts thrusting back in harder. Annes happy noises tell him she is enjoying it too.’

‘He carries on increasing his speed every now and again, but only slightly. He knows making love should be enjoyed equally by both of them, so he is alert for the signs that tell him Anne is getting near to having her orgasm. What he doesn’t want to do is to fire before it happens.’

‘So, he keeps to a steady speed and when his special feeling starts to grow, he slows down a little to delay firing. As his feeling builds up and he knows he can’t hold back much longer, he feels Anne’s body go rigid. Her vagina grips his cock like a vice, and she cries out happily as her orgasm surges through her.’

‘As Alex feels her vagina easing off on his cock, he goes full speed and very quickly shoots his load with a long happy cry of delight. Slowly coming to a stop as he stops firing, he lies still as his cock shrinks. Then aware that his weight is on Anne, Alex rolls them both over onto their side so they can lie in comfort, fixed together by Alex’s cock impaled inside her.’

‘They lie there until Alex’s cock now soft slips out and they are free to move again. They both love each other with all their heart because they have both had the maximum pleasure it was possible to have. They have not just had sex. They have made love, together.’

By now Alex’s cock was rock hard and throbbing in Danny’s hand again. ‘I can’t believe how little I knew,’ Alex said. ‘Any questions?’ Danny asked. ‘What happens if I just can’t hold it and I fire before Anne has her orgasm,’ he asked. ‘Once you’ve finished firing, you roll off, put your finger inside her and play with her lump until she has one.’ ‘How will I know?’ he asked. ‘Don’t worry,’ Danny told him, ‘Believe me, you’ll know.’ ‘What if she has her orgasm and I’m a long way off firing,’ he asked. ‘No problem there,’ Danny said, ‘You just keep going, time doesn’t matter then.’

‘One last question,’ Alex said, ‘How do I explain the sudden change in what we’ve done this past twenty years?’ ‘How about someone left a book for married couples lying around at work?’ Danny said. ‘It explained all about what you should be doing, and you think you need to make a lot of improvements. Tell her that next time you have the house to yourselves, you will show her what you have learned. Make her a nice meal, then take her to bed. I doubt she’ll say no.’

‘That sounds good,’ Alex said, ‘Ok, that raises one more question, when can we have the house to ourselves?’ Danny grinned. ‘I’ll think up an excuse for Lorraine to stay at mine as soon as I can,’ he said.

‘Now, before I ask you more about your experiences with Garth and Clive, I think you need a reward seeing as you have been hard enough to burst through all of my story.’

‘But before I can decide on that, I want you to tell me in a couple of words what you dreamt about happening in your ten percent section of dreams about Garth and Clive.’

Alex went red, ‘I’m not sure I can do that,’ he said, ‘Even feeling this relaxed with you.’ ‘Ok,’ Danny said, ‘Did you dream the same about both of them?’ ‘Yes,’ Alex admitted. Danny stopped stroking Alex’s cock, slid his hand up his front and ran his index finger around Alex’s lips. ‘Can you tell me now?’ Danny asked. Alex went very red, but clearly Danny knew so he said in a very quiet voice, ‘We sucked each other.’

‘Well done,’ Danny said, ‘it’s a lovely sensation.’ Alex didn’t twig for a few moments but before he could ask, Danny said, ‘So after you’d all sucked each other, did you move on to dream of doing something different?’

Alex went even redder if that was possible. ‘You don’t need to answer that,’ Danny said with a grin, ‘I can tell by your colour.’ He returned his hand to Alex’s cock which throbbed as he rested his hand on it. ‘Draw your knees up,’ Danny instructed.

When Alex did so, Danny moved off his cock and took hold of his balls. As he stroked them, he asked, ‘Can you tell me about the next dream, or shall I give you another clue?’ Alex went beetroot red once more and just nodded.

Danny took his hand off his balls, licked his index finger, then put it down between Alex’s legs. Running his moist fingertip around the opening to Alex’s bum made him call out with pleasure. When Danny then did a pushing in and out motion right in the middle of his bum, he looked open mouthed at him. ‘You know.’ he said.

‘Of course,’ Danny said, ‘But I’d like you to feel able to tell me yourself. So, what did you dream that you Garth and Clive did together?’ Alex swallowed, then said almost inaudibly, ‘We put our cocks up each other’s bums.’

‘Ok we’ll come back to that shortly,’ Danny said, ‘But now you’ve told me the subject of your dreams I can give you the reward I promised you. Go and sit in the armchair.’ he instructed.

Alex got up and moved his clothes off the chair then sat down. ‘Put your legs up on the arms,’ Danny told him as he put a cushion on the floor in front of the chair. Kneeling down in front of him, Danny took hold of his cock to stop it waving about. Looking up at Alex, Danny smiled at his excited expression.

‘Put your feet on my shoulders,’ Danny told him. Danny moved his head forward. He now had a clear run to take Alex’s balls in his mouth. As he sucked them in, Alex sounded like he was choking he was so excited. As Danny played with them with his tongue for a while, it made him make even more noise.

Then letting them slip out one at a time, Danny told him to put his feet back on the arms. As soon as he was settled, Danny took hold of his cock once more. Holding it as low down as he could, Danny leaned forward and put his lips around Alex’s tip which was sticking up above his fingers.

As Alex watched his tip disappear into Danny’s mouth and at the same time felt his lips on his cock, he started to make a lovely happy moaning sound which kept going. Danny took his hand away, then slid his mouth right down. Alex’s moan turned to a loud ecstatic cry. Taking his mouth off, Danny smiled at him.

‘Now that you know what I’m going to do,’ Danny said, ‘There are just two instructions. One is to enjoy yourself. The other is when you are nearly ready to fire, tap on my head to let me know, but just let yourself go and fire. Leave me to deal with your cum, ok?’

Alex nodded happily. He couldn’t believe the day he was having. Danny put his mouth straight back on his cock and slid it down quickly. Alex made a choking noise again, then as he started moving up and down, he kept saying, ‘Oh Danny, oh Danny,’ over and over again.

Danny kept a steady rhythm for a while, then gradually increased his speed. Alex’s cry had settled into a happy moan now. His hands were resting on Danny’s head ready to signal him. Every so often he would massage Danny’s head in his excitement.

Danny was now going much faster. Alex’s cock was frequently throbbing as Danny’s mouth moved along it. Then soon Danny felt Alex’s hands and his body stiffen up. As he tapped his head to let him know he was close, his cock swelled in Danny’s mouth. Alex screamed out, ‘I’m coming, oh, yes, I’m coming.’ and then as he shot his load he shouted, ‘I’ve come.’ in a very happy voice.

As Danny felt his cock do its first pumping out throb, he was ready to start swallowing. As the jet of cum hit the roof of his mouth he started, keeping up with the flow comfortably. As the flow stopped and Alex’s cry faded, Danny swallowed the last drop. Then as his cock started to shrink, Danny licked the last drop off Alex’s tip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.