The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Alex Gets Some Late Sex Education

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Alex Gets Some Late Sex Education - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Garth kept going slowly as all of the cum finished shooting, then he slowed down to a stop. I lay there with a big pool of cum on my chest feeling wonderful.’

As Alex finished speaking, he became aware that the lovely feelings he had been describing from memory were actually flowing through him right now. He opened his eyes and watched Danny’s hand going up and down on his cock.

As he watched his special feeling kicked in and grew rapidly. Danny speeded up his movement and as it grew Alex knew he was about to fire. Then as he called out, ‘I’m coming,’ a fantastic feeling surged through him as if it had come from his toes and shot right through his entire body.

He felt his cock swell in Danny’s hand then a jet of cum soared up into the air. Alex cried out with ecstasy. Then as Danny slowed down, his cum landed on his chest then stopped flowing. Danny slowed down to a stop and his feeling finally faded away.

He looked at Danny and said, ‘That was absolutely wonderful, I’ve never ever felt anything so good.’ Danny grinned at him. ‘It wasn’t all my doing,’ he told him, ‘Part of it was due to the memories you had just been recalling.’ As Alex closed his eyes again, Danny mopped his chest and cleaned him up. Then lifting his cock up, he pulled his foreskin back and wiped his tip. Alex cried out again, ‘Oh, wow,’ then as his foreskin swallowed his tip once more, Danny laid it back in his hairs.

Danny let him lie still for a while, then told him to sit up. He hugged him, then Alex kissed him. ‘Thank you,’ he said, ‘That was lovely.’ They held each other tight for a while, then Danny let go saying, ‘Stay sitting up.’

Moving to the end of the settee, he lay Alex down with his head on his lap. Resting one hand on his head and the other over Alex’s now very soft cock, he massaged both gently for a moment, then told him, ‘Carry on with your story. You were about to fire Clive I believe.’

Alex’s face lit up as he remembered. ‘Yes, I got up and Clive lay down in my place.’ he said. ‘I sat at his side and took hold of his cock. He was smaller than I was, but it still felt good feeling it so hard and throbbing in my hand.’

‘He smiled at me, looking slightly embarrassed. But once I started my hand going up and down, he had his eyes shut and a big beam on his face. I couldn’t resist getting hold of his balls with my other hand which made him cry out happily.’

‘As I kept going on his cock, I could feel it throbbing in my hand. Clearly, he was enjoying himself. Feeling it sliding in my hand got me all worked up again and I felt myself stiffening up. I’d never done that before so soon after firing.’

‘I kept increasing my speed then I felt Clive go tense. I went even faster, then his cock swelled in my hand and as he screamed out, ‘I’m ... I’ve come!.’ a jet of cum shot out. Because I had hold of it and was looking straight at the tip, I had a perfect view. I’d never really watched my own tip when I’d fired so it was fascinating to see.’

‘As he finished shooting, I slowed down and stopped. I felt his cock shrink in my hand which felt rather special, then as I laid it down in his hairs, he opened his eyes, gave me a lovely smile and said, ‘Thanks mate, that was fantastic.’

‘I cleaned him up, then after he had had a rest for a few minutes, he got up and Garth lay in his place. As Clive took hold of his cock, I got up on the bed and sat alongside Garths waist, so I had a good view. As I watched Clive going up and down on his cock, I rested my hand on Garths head and stroked it. He had his eyes shut, but he still managed to reach out and find my cock.’

‘All the time Clive was working on him he kept a firm hold of it making it throb in his hand. It felt really lovely watching him being fired whilst he had hold of me. Then it wasn’t long before I felt Garths hand squeezing my cock harder. Then as I watched, he cried out as I saw his cum start to pour out. I had a perfect view of it as it soared up and landed on his chest. Clive kept going on his cock, then slowed down and stopped as soon as his cum stopped flowing.’

‘Clive cleaned him up, then we all stood up and hugged. We all agreed it had been a lovely experience and that we should do it again soon.’

‘And did you?’ Danny asked as he stroked Alex’s head and cock. ‘Yes,’ he replied, ‘During that holiday, we had two more sessions with three of us and whilst Garth was on holiday, Clive and I had one on our own.’ ‘In the rest of them,’ Danny asked, ‘What did you do different?’ ‘The second time we each fired the other person,’ Alex said, ‘Then the third time we did the same as the first. When Clive and I were together, we fired each other but both at the same time.’

‘Why did you stop after that?’ Danny asked. ‘I don’t really know,’ Alex told him, ‘I think because we’d done it a few times, we sort of lost interest. Thinking about girls took over.’

‘Between then and when you first met Anne, tell me what the percentage of your night-time dreams were. Choose between number one, what the three of you had done. Number two what the three of you might have done and number three, girls.’

As he thought about his answer, Danny kept up a very gentle massage on his head and his still soft cock. Eventually Alex answered, ‘One was twenty five percent. Two was ten percent, and three was sixty five percent.’

Moving on Danny said, ‘Where did you and Anne have your first sex?’ Alex remained quiet for a moment, a happy smile on his face as he remembered. ‘In the countryside,’ he eventually answered. ‘We’d taken a picnic lunch and gone for a walk. We got a bus to Loggerheads in North Wales and walked along a long path through a wood.’

‘When we were ready to eat, we moved off the path and found a field that had a grassy bank in one corner which looked out over a valley. I had brought a blanket with me, so I spread that out and we sat and ate.’

‘When we had finished, we packed everything up except the blanket. Lying together in the sun we kissed as we had often done before. Prior to that day, I had got as far as undoing her bra and caressing her breasts on two occasions, but we’d never gone any further.’

‘We hadn’t seen a soul the whole time we’d been sitting, so I undid her bra and caressed them, then I lifted her top up and saw her breasts for the first time. My cock was harder than I’d ever felt it before. I kissed all over her breasts and kissed her nipples.’

‘Then after a while, as I was kissing her nipples, I slid my hand down her front and put my hand between her legs. Anne was as worked up as I was, and I could tell. So, I undid her jeans and slid my hand inside. I felt like I was going to burst. I took hold of her jeans and slid them down to her knees, helped by Anne lifting her hips.’

‘I stroked over her panties, and I could feel her hairs between her legs, It was driving both of us wild. Then I slipped my hand down inside and actually felt her hairs, I couldn’t stop then, I pulled them down and took one leg of her jeans and panties off so she could open her legs.’

‘I dropped my trousers and my shorts then I put my durex on. Getting it had been a nightmare, they weren’t on display in every shop like they are today. I had had to go into the chemists and actually ask for a pack. I went to the next town so no one would know me. It was terribly embarrassing.’

‘I lay on top and slid inside, it was so nice, and we were both so excited. I started thrusting in and out and being so worked up it wasn’t long before my feeling hit and started growing fast. I speeded up and soon it hit me full blast, I gave a last mighty thrust in and shot my load. I could feel it all filling my condom.’

‘I lay still for a while then started to shrink. I pulled out and lay down beside Anne. Then conscious of being out in a public area, we got dressed and lay together with our arms around each other.’

‘We lay there for ages, happy to have been so close, then we set off back. We had to try not to look so happy when we got home, in case our parents guessed.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.