The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3: A Surprise for Alex

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Surprise for Alex - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Danny was on his way to Johns on Saturday morning when his phone pinged. He stopped to check and found a message from Lucy and Chris.

‘Hi Danny, my temperature chart indicates next weekend will be ideal. We’ll come up next Friday evening. Looking forward to seeing you, Love Lucy and Chris x.’

He smiled to himself and carried on to Johns. As they had their usual coffee in the kitchen, John told him he had had a similar text. ‘Ok,’ Danny said, ‘If you’re still ok with the idea, we’ll include your sperm as well this time.’

‘Yes, I’m still fine,’ John told him, ‘How will we work it?’ ‘When I start,’ Danny told him, ‘You go upstairs and relax. I’ll do the first one with just Chris. Then whilst they’re relaxing, I’ll come up and get your sample which will then go in with Chris’s middle one. Then the third one will just be Chris.’

‘It’s quite exciting, isn’t it?’ John said with a big grin. After their coffee they had a quick hug and a kiss then Danny went out to work in the garden and John went out to the shops.’

At lunch time John returned in time to sit with Danny whilst he ate his butties. They chatted as usual, then once Danny had finished, he said, ‘Can we go upstairs now, I’m going out with Loraine and her parents later, then I’m stopping over.’

‘Sure,’ John grinned, ‘You’ll need time to recharge your batteries.’ They went up right away. Once in Johns bedroom, ‘John said shall we strip ourselves off to speed things up?’ ‘Yes please,’ Danny said, so they both took their own things off, then climbed up on the bed, both naked.

Without the foreplay of undressing each other, they were both still soft, being so used to seeing each other naked. They lay together, arms tight around each other, bodies touching from head to foot. That, plus their cocks squashed together soon had them both hard.

‘How about we suck each other at the same time?’ John suggested, ‘Then we’ll use less energy but still have the pleasure.’ ‘That’s an excellent idea,’ Danny told him. They lay together for a while, kissing each other whilst they played with each other’s cocks. Then Danny moved round with his head down the bed and his feet up against the headboard.

John moved lower down the bed with his feet at the end of the bed. They were on their sides facing each other so their cocks were now opposite each other’s mouths.

Danny moved his head forward and took Johns balls in his mouth. After crying out happily, John did the same to Danny. They both stroked each other’s balls with their tongues, then letting them drop out gently, took hold of the others cock with their lips.

Sliding their mouths down together, their lips reached the other’s hairs at the same time. They lay still for a while enjoying the feeling and the anticipation.

Then starting off together, they slid their lips up and down the others cock. They went slowly at first, keeping in time together. Increasing their speed just a little at a time they soon reached firing point.

Danny was nearest first, he managed to hold back a little, then as John’s cock in Danny’s mouth swelled, Danny relaxed and let his cock go fast. Seconds later they both fired almost at the same time. As Danny finished swallowing Johns cum, John had to carry on a little while longer to clear it all.

As they both shrank in each other’s mouths, they each licked the tip in their mouth, making each of them shiver. Then letting each other’s cock slip out of their mouths, they returned to lie together in each other’s arms. John as usual after such exertion, was asleep in moments.

Easing himself off the bed, Danny went and had a shower then came back to get dressed. Covering John up, he kissed his forehead, set John’s alarm for an hour, then let himself out.

Arriving at Lorraine’s, Danny got his usual welcome from everyone, then took his things up to Lorraine’s bedroom. They all had a cup of coffee and relaxed for a while before they got ready to leave.

Driving into town they had a nice meal at a small restaurant next to the theatre. They finished in nice time to stroll next door to take their seats. A local amateur dramatic society was doing a performance of ‘The Student Prince.’

They all enjoyed the show and came out humming a number of the tunes. Lorraine’s favourite was, ‘Deep in my heart dear, I have a dream of you... ‘ Returning home, they sat and had a drink before turning in. After a tiring day, Danny and Lorraine just stripped themselves off and got straight into bed. After holding each other close for a while, Danny being rock hard naturally, Lorraine turned over onto her back.

Danny kissed her breasts and played with her lump to get her even more worked up, then he moved over on top of her. Sliding in right away, they lay locked together for a few moments, both enjoying the feel of Danny’s hard cock throbbing inside Lorraine.

Then starting slowly, Danny lifted up and dropped down again. As Lorraine controlled her happy noise, conscious of her parents in the next room, Danny got into a slow steady rhythm. He didn’t increase his speed much, just plodded along. It worked. Just after Danny’s feeling started, Lorraine went rigid, her vagina gripped Danny’s cock very hard, then kissing Danny hard to stifle her scream of delight, she had a lovely orgasm.

As she relaxed, Danny speeded up, his feeling grew rapidly after feeling Lorraine’s reaction and very quickly he shot his load. Kissing Lorraine, this time to muffle his own cry, he felt the lovely sensation pass through him.

Turning them over on their sides to take his weight off Lorraine, they lay locked together and fell asleep within seconds. Danny’s now shrinking cock still inside her.

The next morning everyone had a short lie in, they had decided to have a late breakfast at ten o’clock. Lorraine and Danny didn’t wake up in time for any activities. However, waking up to find the love of your life’s head on the pillow besides you was enough. Not to mention their naked body tight up against you.

Going down they had a full cooked breakfast, then they all mucked in and washed up. Lorraine and Anne were going into town for a day’s shopping. Danny and Alex had decided to stay at home out of the way. After they saw the ladies off mid-morning, Alex made them both a coffee. They sat and chatted around the dining table as they drank it.

When they had finished, Danny took the cups out to the kitchen. When he returned Alex was sitting at the end of the settee. He patted the seat beside him, ‘Come and have a chat,’ he said. Danny sat next to him and turned slightly sideways to face him. Alex smiled at him, ‘I owe you an apology,’ he said.

Seeing Danny’s surprised look, he told him, ‘I’m sure you already know that when Lorraine announced she was bringing her boyfriend home to meet us, I had a fit and was all set to give you a serious third degree. I immediately assumed you were just a boy after my daughter for sex, would get her into trouble as the saying goes, then disappear.’

‘After I’d managed to upset Lorraine, Anne told me off and threatened me. So, when you arrived, it was difficult for me to ask you anything in case I overstepped the mark. Then you stole my thunder when you announced out of the blue that you wouldn’t have sex with Lorraine without her total consent. Then when you went on to say you would make sure she didn’t end up pregnant, you really took the wind out of my sails, and I found myself liking you.’

‘Everything you’ve done since has simply confirmed that. Lorraine is clearly very happy and as you know, I now look on you as a son, a part of our family.’ Then Alex put his arm round Danny’s shoulder as he said, ‘So I just felt I should apologise to you for making assumptions about you before we had even met.’

Danny nestled close against him and looking up at him said, ‘There’s no need, it was a perfectly understandable reaction. Especially to a first boyfriend. I’m sure if we have a daughter in the distant future, I’ll be exactly the same when she brings her first boyfriend home.’

As he nestled close against him, Alex’s arm had moved further round his shoulders. When Danny finished speaking, Alex kissed the top of Danny’s head then he said, ‘Thanks son.’ Danny lifted his head up and kissed Alex’s cheek. ‘It’s lovely to have a dad again,’ he said.

Alex turned a little and put his other arm around him to give him a hug, then suddenly they were both kissing each other on the lips with great passion. A few minutes later Alex broke away looking horrified.

‘I’m so sorry, Danny,’ he said as he drew back and took his arms away. ‘What on earth was I thinking of? What have I gone and done?’ He had a look of horror on his face. Danny looked at him, surprised. ‘You’ve just made me feel very special,’ he said, ‘That’s what you’ve just done.’

‘You’re not offended?’ Alex said sounding very relieved. ‘Come here,’ Danny said smiling at him as he put both arms out. Alex came slowly to him and as Danny took hold of him, Alex put his arms back around Danny. Then Danny put his lips to Alex’s and kissed him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.