The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: The Wedding

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Wedding - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

THE WEDDING WEEK

Thursday evening Lewis had walked home from school with Ella for dinner. He had a welcome hug and kiss from Gemma as soon as he arrived. Ella’s mum wasn’t home from work yet so the three of them laid the table ready. Then as Ella’s mum had given strict instructions not to touch the food as she had prepared it all ready, they went into the lounge and chatted.

Ella was excited about going to her first wedding. ‘Wait until you see her in her new dress,’ Gemma told Lewis, she looks lovely. ‘She always looks lovely to me,’ he said with a grin.

Not long after Julie arrived home. After hugs and kisses all round she went into the kitchen, then twenty minutes later they were all sitting at the table tucking into a lovely meal. During dinner the subject of the wedding came up. ‘There’s been a slight change of plan,’ Lewis told them. ‘Mike discovered that the hotel we’re staying at is licenced for civil ceremonies so instead of going to the registry office, the whole thing will be at the hotel.’

‘Does that mean the vicar goes to the hotel?’ Gemma asked. Lewis smiled at her, ‘There is no vicar,’ he said. Then seeing Gemma’s look of surprise, he explained. ‘You can have one if you want to, but if you’re not religious you can get married by the registrar. He or she is just an ordinary person appointed by the local council and given a licence to perform weddings and funerals.’

‘Within reason you can now get married anywhere you like. Or rather,’ he added, ‘Anywhere you can get the registrar to agree to go. They might object to marrying you during a parachute jump for instance,’ he said with a grin.

‘What’s your schedule?’ Julie asked. ‘We’re all arriving at the hotel for twelve o’clock and having a light lunch,’ Lewis replied. ‘Then the registrar is due at three for the ceremony. At six o’clock there’ll be a formal dinner which will probably last about three hours or more. Then the following morning a breakfast in the private dining room.’

After dinner they all cleared the table. Julie was instructed to go and sit down whilst the three youngsters washed up. Then as usual it was a game of Cluedo. With Gemma’s winning record unbroken, she went up to get ready for bed as it was school in the morning.

Whilst she was away, Julie said, ‘Now you two, a word about the wedding.’ As Ella opened her mouth to speak her mum said, ‘Wait, hear me out first. I know what your sleeping arrangements will be,’ she said, ‘I was young once you know,’ she said with a grin. ‘I also know that Lewis’s tale about you sharing with Lorraine was purely for Gemma’s benefit which I appreciate. Plus, I know that Lewis knew that I knew. But I just want to say to you Gemma, it’s a big step so be very sure. And to you Lewis, I’m trusting you to take precautions.’

Lewis got up and gave Julie a hug, ‘I wouldn’t dream of not doing so,’ he said. ‘You can be sure that we will not be presenting you with any grandchildren until after we are married.’ Julie gave him a hug and a kiss. ‘I didn’t doubt it Lewis, but thanks for the reassurance.’ Then Gemma gave her a hug too. ‘Thanks mum, but you needn’t have worried, Lewis asked me the same question several times and he had my full consent and encouragement.’

It took Julie a few moments for the ‘had’ to sink in then she looked at Ella surprised, ‘You already have?’ ‘Yes mum, and it was wonderful, but going to sleep in each other’s arms will be even better.’

Julie put her arms around them both, ‘You grow up so quick nowadays,’ she said, ‘But I know what you mean, I miss that so much.’ They both gave her a hug.

Shortly after Gemma came down in her pyjamas. Lewis got up to go so he gave Gemma a hug and a kiss, then Julie. He and Ella went out to the front door and had a long kiss before Lewis set off home.

SATURDAY

The morning of the wedding soon arrived. Lewis’s mum drove him over to pick up Ella. They arrived early by arrangement, so the two mums had chance to meet and have a chat. Ella looked beautiful in her dress. Lewis smart in his suit. Both mums took photos of the two of them together.

Lewis’s mum dropped them both off at the hotel where they met Danny and Lorraine just arriving. Everyone went into the lounge and sat chatting until they were all called into lunch. This was in the small private dining room, so it was just like a family meal. Lunch was just a light buffet to keep them going.

Being a large group, they were all given the menu for the evening meal and asked to pick starters and mains. After the menus had been collected the buffet was served. Conversation ceased whilst everyone tucked in.

As the weather was good, everyone was asked to be at the pagoda in the garden for quarter to three, ready for the ceremony which would now be held outside. Moving away from the table, everyone started chatting to the others. The first couple Lewis and Ella bumped into was Valerie’s sister and her husband. They had been introduced as they arrived but hadn’t had chance to speak. ‘I’ve been dying to meet you,’ she said, ‘I want to thank you for saving Valerie. I don’t know how you did it, Valerie won’t say, but she made it very clear that it was all your doing. I hope he rots in prison.’

She gave him a big hug and a kiss. Then her husband shook Lewis’s hand and said, ‘Thank you.’ After a chat with Ella, they moved away, Ella gave Lewis an adoring smile. ‘I’m going to have to get used to this aren’t I,’ she said, ‘Meeting members of your fan club.’

They went and found Mike and Valerie to make sure everything was in place. Lewis checked his pocket once more. Then as Mike and Valerie left the room, Lewis called out for everyone to take their seats outside.

After checking everyone was in place, he gave Ella a kiss, leaving her sitting with Lorraine. Mike came in on his own so Lewis went over to meet him, then they both went up onto the pagoda to join the registrar.

The pagoda had piped music which was playing songs from the shows then as Valerie came out of the hotel with her sister and brother-in-law, it changed to the theme from Born Free. Valerie had told Lewis she had chosen that because he had saved her from slavery and freed her to marry Mike.

Everyone stood up as she walked up to Mike. The registrar performed the ceremony, Valerie’s brother-in-law giving her away. Lewis had the ring ready at the right time and passed it over without dropping it. He gave an inner sigh of relief once he’d got rid of it.

Soon they were pronounced man and wife to a round of applause as they kissed. Lewis shook hands with Mike then gave him a hug. He gave Valerie a hug and a kiss. Both of them said, ‘Thank you,’ as he did.

A glass of champagne was served all round to toast the bride and groom. Everyone milled around congratulating the happy couple then when Mike and Valerie were talking to Lewis and Ella, they both said quietly, ‘I’m sure no one will notice if you want to disappear until it’s time to eat.’

Hand in hand they made a speedy exit. Arriving in their room, Lewis took Ella in his arms and kissed her. ‘One day,’ he said, ‘That will be us.’ They held each other for a while then Ella turned her back on him saying, ‘You’ll have to undo me.’

Once her dress was off and hung up in the wardrobe, accompanied by Lewis’s suit and his best shirt, they hugged once more. Then undoing and removing Ella’s bra, they had a skin-to-skin hug in just shorts and panties.

Going over to the big king-sized bed, they lay down together in each other’s arms. Lewis was already hard, and Ella was moist with excitement, but even so they were both happy to lie together for a while.

Ella moved first, rolling over onto her back. Lewis leaned over and kissed her as he caressed her breasts. Then kissing down her neck and over her breasts he finished off with a kiss then a suck on each nipple.

Kissing down her front he slid his hand down over her panties and between her legs. He could feel her hairs through the flimsy material which aroused him even more.

Sliding his hand back up to her waist he slid his hand down inside until his fingers touched her hairs. Then after running his fingers through them, much to Ella’s delight, he slipped his fingers down between her legs and ran his index finger in circles over her opening.

Then taking his hand out, he slid her panties off out of the way before moving down in between her legs and kissing her hairs. Ella drew her knees up and apart, then put her legs up on Lewis’s shoulders.

He moved forward and kissed directly over her opening, then running his tongue round on her hairs, he pushed his way through and slid his tongue inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.