The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: Ernie Finds Happiness

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Ernie Finds Happiness - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘When I fired you before,’ Lewis told him, ‘Whilst you were so worked up in the lead up to firing, I slid it inside just as deep. I wanted you to experience feeling something up your bum being nice rather than painful.’

‘If you had had a problem with allowing me to put my finger in just now, I could have said, well it didn’t bother you a few minutes ago.’ Ernie laughed. ‘I’d never have believed it could be done without me knowing about it,’ he said.

Lewis showed him his finger once more. ‘What would you say was the difference between my finger and Damian’s cock?’ he asked. Ernie only took a moment, ‘It’s shorter and thinner,’ he replied. ‘That’s why I could get it in without you being aware of it,’ Lewis said. ‘Had it been a cock as big as Damian’s or even bigger, you couldn’t have missed it. But even a big thick cock is pain free if it’s put in with care and consideration. That is, slowly, carefully, and well oiled.’

‘So, what I’m trying to impress on you,’ Lewis said, ‘Is that what Damian did to you is not bad in itself. You could well have experienced it with Adam or Derek. What was bad is that he forced you to do it. He cared nothing for your pain or feelings and went in dry. Plus, he went in like a bull at a barn gate which made it even worse.’

‘Lewis, can I ask you a question?’ Ernie said looking slightly embarrassed. ‘Of course,’ Lewis said, ‘Absolutely anything at all.’ Ernie swallowed then said, ‘Have you er have...?’ Lewis grinned at him. ‘Yes,’ he said, ‘Both of them.’ It took Ernie a few moments to work that out.

Then he looked at Lewis incredulously and asked, ‘You mean you went up someone’s bum and someone went up yours?’ ‘Yes,’ Lewis told him. ‘My best pal and I decided ages ago to see what it was like.’ Then before Ernie could speak, he added, ‘Yes, we both loved it.’

‘Wow,’ Ernie said, ‘Wow. Haven’t I led a sheltered life.’ ‘You’ve got plenty of time left to make it up,’ Lewis told him with another grin.

‘Lewis,’ Ernie said, ‘Can I ask you something else?’ ‘Of course.’ he replied. ‘You said you wanted me to feel something up my bum so I would know it could be done without pain.’ ‘That’s right,’ Lewis said, ‘So now you can start to forget about what Damian did and if you have any flashbacks, think about how you felt today instead.’

‘I’m sure I will,’ Ernie said, ‘But wouldn’t it be even more certain if I experienced it exactly as it happened.’ Lewis smiled to himself inwardly, he knew where Ernie was heading. ‘Oh yes, definitely,’ Lewis told him, ‘If you had a cock up you instead of a finger that would really clinch it. But do you know anyone you would feel happy about having their cock inside you.’

Ernie looked at him going slightly red. ‘There’s only one person I’d trust with that,’ he said. ‘Would the person you have in mind know what to do?’ Lewis asked trying hard to look serious. ‘Oh yes,’ Ernie said firmly, ‘He’s definitely an expert.’

‘Perhaps you should ask him then,’ Lewis said. Ernie, clearly struggling to get his words out said, ‘Lewis would you... ‘ ‘Yes, as long as you’re sure.’ Lewis answered. Ernie still struggling continued with getting his words out ‘put your...,’ Then it registered what Lewis had said. His face lit up and he gave a happy sigh as he relaxed.

‘To get the best benefit,’ Lewis told him, ‘We should do it in the position you were in when Damian did it. Do you think you could cope with that?’ ‘I feel completely safe in your hands.’ Ernie said.

‘Stand up then,’ Lewis told him. They hugged and Ernie kissed him. ‘I feel so excited,’ he said. Lewis stepped back and stripped down to his shorts. He was already stiffening up at the thought so when they had another hug, Ernie could feel his cock pressing against him.

‘That feels big,’ he said to Lewis as he kissed him. ‘Why don’t you have a proper feel?’ Lewis said. ‘You’re entitled to feel and see what is going to go inside you.’ Although he hadn’t long fired, Ernie felt himself growing at the thought.

Lewis stepped back and told Ernie to sit down. Standing in front of him, Lewis told him to explore as much as he wanted. Ernie reached out and took hold of Lewis’s cock through his shorts. ‘Wow,’ he said, ‘You’re a lucky sod.’

After he had felt all around, Lewis said, ‘Take my shorts off, then you can see it better.’ Ernie took hold of his waistband. Lewis could feel his hands shaking as he started to pull his shorts down. He could also see Ernie’s cock growing rapidly.

Ernie had a struggle to get Lewis’s shorts down past his now fully hard cock. Lewis put his hands inside his shorts to hold it flat against himself whilst Ernie pulled them down. After stepping out of them, Lewis took his hands off his cock and put them up on his head.

His cock waved around enjoying its freedom as Ernie gave another wow!’ He reached out slowly and took hold of it. He gave a happy murmur as it throbbed in his hand. He stroked it, then felt Lewis’s balls. Then he stood up and took Lewis in his arms. Their cocks now squashed together between them.

As they throbbed together, Ernie said, ‘I just know I’m going to love this.’ Lewis smiled at him, ‘Kneel on the chair and put your shoulders on the back,’ he told him. ‘That’s near enough to the position you were in.’ Lewis put some oil on his finger and ran it around Ernie’s bum, getting more cries of joy.

Then squirting another jet inside him made Ernie laugh out loud again. Standing at the side of the chair so Ernie could see him, Lewis rubbed oil all over his own cock. Then asking Ernie if he was certain and getting a very definite response, Lewis moved back behind him.

Moving forward slowly until his tip touched Ernie’s bum, he held it just touching until Ernie’s happy noises settled down, then pressed forward slightly. That there was no resistance at all spoke volumes for how safe Ernie felt with Lewis and how keen he was to try it.

Easing forward, slowly and carefully nevertheless, Lewis slid in continuously until he was tight up against Ernie’s cheeks. As he came to a stop, his balls swung forward into Ernie’s which made Ernie scream out ecstatically.

Holding still but pressing in hard, Lewis waited a few seconds then said, ‘Are you ready?’ ‘Yes, yes, yes,’ came the excited reply. Lewis eased out a little then pushed back in. The sounds coming from Ernie left no room for any doubt how much he loved the feeling.

Lewis increased the length of his movement each time until he was at maximum, then set up a steady rhythm. Ernie was clearly on cloud nine from the noises he was making. Steadily increasing his speed and the force of his thrust in, it wasn’t long before Lewis’s special feeling started.

As it grew, he went even faster. The extra speed made Ernie cry out even more, then when he felt Lewis’s cock swell a bit more Ernie couldn’t believe the feeling he was getting. He didn’t realise that meant Lewis was very close until a few seconds later when Lewis gave an extra powerful thrust in, shouted out, ‘Yeeeees,’ and Ernie felt Lewis’s cock throbbing inside him as it pumped out the warm wet cum that was now filling his insides and making him feel wonderful.

As he felt Lewis shrinking inside him, then start to slide out, Ernie felt so happy. Not only at the wonderful feelings he had just experienced. Not only because of the love he was feeling for Lewis, but mainly for the knowledge that he had just overcome the final hurdle in leaving his past experiences behind.

Once Lewis was out, Ernie stood up, turned round and took him in his arms. As they hugged, it was now Lewis who was hanging loose whilst Ernie was still hard and throbbing against Lewis.

‘I can’t describe how wonderful that was,’ Ernie told him, ‘Yet again, Thank you.’ ‘I enjoyed it too,’ Lewis told him. ‘What I experience by going up your bum was the nearest thing that compares with having sex.’

‘Really?’ Ernie said, ‘Is sex even nicer than what I’ve just felt.’ ‘Yes, definitely.’ Lewis said. ‘Wow,’ Ernie said, ‘Wow.’ ‘So would you like some practice?’ Lewis asked with a grin. ‘How do you mean?’ Ernie asked sounding puzzled. ‘Would you like to go up me?’ Lewis said.

Lewis thought Ernie’s jaw was going to break, his mouth opened so wide. ‘Really,’ he said sounding very excited. Lewis smiled at him. Then putting a cushion on the floor in front of the armchair, he sat down and called Ernie over to him.

Dripping some oil on Ernie’s cock, he rubbed it all over. Ernie was already making lots of noise and Lewis had a job to hold his cock still. Then Lewis leaned back in the chair and put his legs up on the arms. Squirting some oil up his own bum, he rubbed a few drops around his opening watched closely by Ernie.

‘Kneel down on the cushion,’ he told Ernie. ‘Move forward and put your tip touching my bum.’ he said. When Ernie was in place, Lewis put his legs up on Ernie’s shoulders. ‘Now press forward slowly and enjoy the feeling as you slide in.’ he instructed.

Ernie pressed so gently being scared of hurting Lewis that nothing happened for a moment or two. ‘Press harder,’ Lewis said. As Ernie increased his pressure, his tip slid into Lewis. As he started to enter, the grip of Lewis’s muscles on his cock felt amazing. Then as he slid in, the touch on his cock nearly blew his mind, it was so ecstatic. When he finally came to a halt knowing he was right up inside Lewis he was trembling with pleasure and excitement. Pleasure from the feeling of Lewis touching all along his cock. Excitement at the thought he was about to discover what sex felt like.

He knelt there unmoving for ages, his cock throbbing, enjoying the sensation until Lewis told him to start moving. Ernie eased his cock out an inch, the feeling was wonderful, then as he pushed back in it was even better. He repeated it, then started moving faster and pulling out further. Natural instinct took over then, so he was soon thrusting in and out smoothly and rapidly.

He was crying out happily every time he moved in and out. He had locked arms with Lewis who was not only enjoying the feeling of Ernie’s cock inside him, but also watching the expression on Ernie’s face. With all the excitement and being his first time, Ernie was soon getting near. His feeling started and raced through him like wildfire. As he felt his climax approaching, he increased his speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.