The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: Sex in an Air Raid Shelter

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sex in an Air Raid Shelter - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Once stripped off and in bed, they wrapped themselves around each other and hugged tight. Danny as usual had gone stiff already. Very soon he was completely hard and trapped between them his cock throbbed away happily.

Breaking apart, Danny kissed Lorraine’s breasts, then as he kissed and sucked her nipples, he ran his hand down between her legs. Slipping his finger inside, he played with her lump gently, making her cry out happily.

Then laying on top of her, he kissed her as he lifted his hips to allow his cock to enter her. As he lowered himself down slowly, Lorraine was trying to cry out as she was kissing which gave him a very strange sensation in his mouth.

Once he was all the way in, they lay locked together for ages, then Danny rolled them both on their sides, so he was lying over one of Loraine’s legs. Then he started thrusting in and out. On his third thrust in there was a thud. Startled they stopped moving then Lorraine burst out laughing. ‘It’s the bed head hitting the wall.’ she said.

Sliding out of her, Danny got out of bed. Then with his cock sticking out in front of him, he pulled the bottom of the bed a few inches away from the wall. Getting back into bed Lorraine was having a fit of giggles, so he just held her in his arms until she came to a stop.

Climbing back on top of her, he pushed straight in and rolled over. Starting thrusting immediately, he soon built up his speed. Lorraine was too busy making happy noises now for any more laughter.

Danny’s feeling came quickly, the extra excitement of being in his own bedroom, his first sex in his own bed, brought him on faster than usual.

As it built up, he slowed down, but it soon reached the stage that he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold it much longer. Lorraine could feel him going slower and realised he was close. ‘Don’t struggle, let it go.’ she told him. With great relief Danny speeded up and fired almost instantly. He cried out as he shot his load whilst his feeling went through the roof.

Lorraine felt him swell then fire the moment she had finished speaking. As she heard him cry out and felt his lovely warm cum filling her inside, she felt a wave of love for him flow through her knowing how hard he had tried to hold back for her to climax.

As she felt his cock stop pumping out and start to shrink, she kissed him. ‘Sorry, love,’ he said, ‘I couldn’t hold it.’ ‘Don’t worry,’ Lorraine told him, ‘Having you inside me is always so lovely.’ Danny let himself slip out, then he lay down beside her. Taking the nearest nipple in his lips, he slid his index finger inside her now very moist opening.

Stroking her special lump, Lorraine was soon making a continual sound of ecstasy. Moments later he felt her body go taut, her vagina clamped down on his finger and she made a noise like she was choking. She told him afterwards it was a combination of wanting to scream with pleasure and trying to keep reasonably quiet at the same time.

Finally relaxing, he was able to slip his finger out. They wrapped their arms around each other, kissed happily then fell asleep.

They were woken the next morning by Joan knocking on the door. ‘Wakey, wakey, sleepy heads.’ she called. ‘Breakfast in half an hour.’ ‘Ok mum,’ Danny called.

When they went downstairs Joan had a cooked breakfast ready. ‘I thought we’d have a good breakfast,’ she said, ‘Then we can just have a snack enroute at lunchtime.’ Then she started to say, ‘Did you sl... ‘ and faded away. Lorraine realised right away and went over to her. Giving her a big hug and a kiss, she said, ‘Yes, we slept fine thank you. We really appreciate you letting us be together.’ she said as she gave her another kiss.

Joan smiled, ‘I love seeing you both so happy together,’ she said. ‘It’s just that openly sleeping together is taking a bit of getting used to. It wouldn’t have happened in my day.’ Then she smiled as she admitted, ‘Not that we didn’t have sex of course. But our parents would never have acknowledged it and allowed us the luxury of a bed.’

Danny gave her a hug, ‘We know how lucky we are mum,’ he told her.

Setting off soon afterwards, they arrived at the hotel four hours later having stopped for a snack at services on the way. They checked in and took their luggage up to their room. Joan came up with them and looking out of the window said, ‘What a lovely view you have.’ Then blushing she said, ‘Although I don’t suppose you’ll be spending much time looking at that.’

Lorraine came over to her and gave her a hug. ‘Would you mind if I called you mum?’ she asked. ‘That would be lovely,’ Joan said, ‘I always wanted a daughter.’ Then seeing Danny looking at her she added, ‘As well as a son I mean.’ Danny grinned at her. ‘Don’t worry mum,’ he told her. ‘Alex said exactly the same thing about having a son.’ As Joan hugged Lorraine, she had tears in her eyes.

‘I’ll get off now,’ she said, ‘I’ll see you Sunday morning. Here’s your tickets for the driving course. The hotel will direct you where to go.’ They went downstairs and waved her off then they decided to wander over to the airfield.

Following the Hotels instructions, they followed the road back the way they had arrived, then turned off onto a small lane. Ten minutes walking up the lane brought them to what had clearly been an old aeroplane hangar. It was now the garage and office of the driving school

Going into the office, Danny introduced himself and explained they were starting tomorrow. He asked if it was ok for them to explore the airfield. ‘By all means,’ he was told, ‘Just be aware that it’s been neglected for nearly fifty years before we took over.’

They set off to explore. There were all sorts of odd things dotted around, no doubt from its airfield days which they had no idea what they were. Way ahead they could see a small building. As they approached, they could see it was two story with a flat roof and a large balcony on one side.

Danny recognised what it was instantly. ‘That’s the control tower,’ he told Lorraine. ‘From there they would have controlled who takes off and who lands and in which order. They would watch all the fighters and bombers take off, then count how many of them returned after a raid.’

Lorraine was fascinated so they wandered over for a closer look. The door was hanging off its hinges, so after Danny had checked the stairs were safe, they went up into the control room. Long since stripped of any equipment it was now just a big empty room. There was a magnificent view of the entire airfield.

Going out onto the balcony they could see the road layout in the distance with several cars moving around. They were both eager to get behind the wheel and have a drive.

As they came back down the stairs Danny noticed another door at the side, also off its hinges. Giving it a good tug, it fell off altogether showing a set of stairs going down into the ground. ‘That would have been an air raid shelter,’ he explained for when the airfield was under attack.

‘Can we see?’ Lorraine asked. ‘Stay right behind me then,’ Danny said. Pulling his torch out of his pocket, he went carefully down the stairs. The stairs turned halfway down, a usual design to stop a bomb blast reaching the people in the shelter.

When they turned the corner, they could see daylight. In the far corner there was a big hole in the roof. The sunlight streamed in onto a large patch of grass where soil had been washed in through the hole.

They sat down on the grass and looked around. In one corner were a load of metal frames which Danny explained would have been bunk beds. There was a sink in one corner and in a recess the remains of a toilet.

‘It must have been terrifying being down here with no daylight, no windows and hearing bombs dropping around you,’ Lorraine said. Danny gave a grin, ‘I wonder how many airmen sneaked their girlfriends down here when there were no raids on.’ he said.

‘Really?’ Lorraine said. They looked at each other, then without another word being said they both started to strip off. Once they were naked, they lay on the soft patch of grass in each other’s arms. As they caressed each other, Danny’s cock started growing.

Lorraine reached down between them and stroked it, making it instantly rock hard. As Lorraine rolled over onto her back. Danny knelt between her legs and kissed her hairs. Lorraine put her feet up on Danny’s shoulders so Danny could put his face right up between her legs.

He kissed her hairs then found her opening with his tongue. Sliding it inside her, he licked her lump making her cry out happily. He kept stroking it with his tongue for as long as he could then lifting her legs off his shoulders, he lay on top of her, letting his cock slide straight in.

Lorraine had got so worked up it slid in easily. Starting his thrusts right away, he kept at a slow steady speed, determined that Lorraine should have a proper orgasm this time. This time it was Lorraine who was ready first.

Danny was still going at a steady speed when he felt Lorraine stiffen up. He instantly speeded up his movement so that as Lorraine cried out with her orgasm, he shot his load and cried out at the same time. As both their happy cried faded away, Danny’s cock finished squirting and started to shrink.

Pulling out they lay on their sides facing each other and kissing. ‘I wonder how many flight crew personnel came down here with their girlfriends before flying out never to return,’ he said. ‘It’s hard to imagine what it must have been like.’ As Lorraine said. ‘Yes.’ Danny told her, ‘Many of them weren’t much older than we are.’

‘Lots of them wouldn’t have even driven a car before they were suddenly called up and trained to fly Spitfires and Lancaster Bombers. John Gillespie McGee was only four years older than me when he was killed flying his Spitfire.’

‘Who is he?’ Lorraine asked. ‘He was an American serving in the Royal Canadian Air Force as a pilot. He came over to England to serve with our Royal Air Force,’ Danny told her. ‘Two weeks before he died, he wrote ‘High Flight,’ a poem that became so famous that even today there’s hardly a pilot in the world who doesn’t know it. It also became known as ‘The Flyers Prayer.’

‘I’ll have to look it up,’ Lorraine said. ‘No need Danny told her. It’s one of those things that stay in your memory for ever.’ He began to recite...

‘Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth.

And danced the skies on laughter silvered wings.

Sunward I’ve climbed,

And joined the tumbling mirth of sun kissed clouds,

And done a hundred things you have not dreamed of.

Wheeled and soared and swung.

High in the sunlit silence.

Hovering there, I’ve chased the shouting wind along,

And flung my eager craft through footless halls of air.

Up, up the long delirious burning blue.

I trod the windswept heights with easy grace.

Where never lark or even eagle flew.

And whilst with silent lifting mind.

I trod the high untrespassed sanctity of space,

Put out my hand,

And touched the face of God.’

(John Gillespie McGee Jnr 1943)

‘Oh Danny, that was lovely,’ she said. Then thinking for a moment, she said. ‘I didn’t think you believed in God?’ ‘I don’t,’ Danny said, ‘But that doesn’t stop it being so moving. Actually,’ he told her. ‘John Denver added a verse to it and recorded it as a song.’

They lay together a while longer, both thinking of others who might have made love in this room before going off to fight. Then getting dressed, they set off back to the Hotel for their evening meal.

After dinner they went up to their room, stripped off and lay in bed with an arm around each other, talking and watching tv. As darkness started to fall, Lorraine threw back the covers and got up on her hands and knees. Kissing Danny on the lips, she moved on down his neck and chest.

As she kissed his nipples she noticed out of the corner of her eye, that his cock was starting to grow. Giving both nipples a suck made it swell even more. Then as she started down his stomach it was soon at full strength and waving about.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.