The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: When Sex Fails

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: When Sex Fails - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning at the shop was hectic as it always was. Mike and Lewis were both glad as lunchtime approached. As they had no visitors today, Lewis had to go to the chippy, but because they were so busy, he wasn’t able to leave until five to one.

Returning with their food just on ten past one, he let himself into the shop, locked the door behind him and went through to the back. Mike had made them both a coffee so they shared the food out as usual then tucked in.

In between mouthfuls, Mike told Lewis that his fiancé Valerie had been talking about the threesome she had always dreamt of having. ‘I don’t think it will be long before you get an invite to join us.’ he said with a big grin.

Lewis felt his cock give a throb at the thought of it. He had of course already had sex with Valerie. She had given him it as a reward for saving her from her previous boyfriend. However, a threesome was extra special so he would no doubt dream about it later that night.

By the time they had finished eating and cleared away, there was only twenty-five minutes before they had to open the shop again. Since Valerie had moved back in with Mike, he had been going home at closing time instead of spending some time in the back room with Lewis.

Then last week Mike’s cousin Leo had arrived unexpectedly for lunch to introduce Christine and her problem to Lewis. So, they had missed out on their usual erotic play with each other yet again.

Mike said, ‘We haven’t got much time left so you choose what you want to do.’ Lewis grinned at him, went over and gave him a hug. ‘I haven’t felt you inside me for ages,’ he said, ‘If Valerie has left you any energy, I’d love to do that.’

Mike kissed him, ‘Ok, if that’s what you want,’ he said smiling. ‘I think I can manage it.’ he added with a grin, ‘She hasn’t worn me out just yet. Although she’s having a jolly good try,’ he added with another grin.

As they both stripped themselves, having decided there wasn’t enough time to strip each other slowly as they usually did, Lewis’s cock was rock hard already as he thought of what was to come.

Mike was blessed with a cock like a donkey, so he refused to go up anyone’s bum too often, for fear of doing any damage. His consideration was one of the many things Lewis loved about him.

Once stripped, they stood in front of each other naked. Mike had gone partially hard as he stripped, but when he saw Lewis standing naked with his cock sticking out in front of him fully hard, he stiffened up even more.

Then they had a naked hug, during which Mike took hold of Lewis’s cock. That made him go fully hard in seconds. ‘Pick your position.’ Mike instructed.

Lewis looked at Mikes enormous cock and marvelled once again at is size plus the fact that it could slide up inside him with such ecstasy and no pain. He went over to the armchair. Facing it, he put his knees on the front of the seat wide apart. Then he leant over the back of the chair.

Mike walked over to him and ran his fingers down Lewis’s back a couple of times, enjoying not only the feel but seeing and feeling Lewis’s shiver of pleasure. Then he picked up the container of olive oil Lewis had left ready. He put a couple of drips on Lewis’s opening to his bum, then using his index finger he rubbed it very gently all around the opening.

As Lewis was still making happy noises from the feel of his finger, Mike put the nozzle of the container tight to Lewis’s bum and squeezed. The jet of oil that shot up inside Lewis made him laugh out loud as it tickled his insides.

As Lewis’s laugh was still sounding, Mike put a few drips on his own cock and spread it all over it. Then putting a last drop on his tip, he put the container down and moved towards Lewis.

Because Mike’s cock went into the shape of a giant hook when it was hard, he had to hold it in one hand and lean slightly forward to put his tip up against Lewis’s bum.

Feeling it touch his opening sent a wave of ecstasy through Lewis. Not just the feeling but the memory of the wonderful feelings he had had last time. Mike paused for a few moments, just pressing forward enough to keep his tip firmly in contact but not entering.

Then as he increased his pressure very gently, Lewis felt the muscles of his opening start to relax and part as Mike’s tip entered him. As it slid slowly and carefully into him, sliding easily thanks to the good oiling, it sent a lovely feeling through him.

Mike’s cock being so long, it seemed to keep sliding in forever. Lewis felt his tip touching deep inside him sending lovely shivers through his insides. Mike, conscious as always of his size moved very, very, slowly so it seemed ages before his hairs touched Lewis’s cheeks and his balls swung into Lewis’s balls.

Mike paused once he was in as far as he could go. ‘Ok?’ he asked. ‘Lovely,’ Lewis replied, ‘Don’t stop.’ Mike took hold of his shoulders, eased his cock out an inch then thrust back in slightly faster. As Lewis let out a happy ‘Yeees’ Mike started moving in and out steadily.

He still went slowly, but now he started pulling out further so that his thrust in was longer too. Lewis’s happy noises increased to match. Soon, after hearing that Lewis was clearly enjoying himself immensely, Mike speeded up.

Before long he was pulling out two thirds of his length, then thrusting back in faster and harder. As he heard Lewis’s happy noises increase to match, he felt his special feeling starting. He increased his speed once more then as his feeling grew even more, he went faster still.

Lewis felt his cock moving inside him like the piston of an engine, Mike was really moving now so Lewis knew he must be getting near to coming. Then as he felt Mike give a couple of extra hard thrusts in, Mike cried out with a long drawn out ‘Wowwww’ as he shot his load.

Mike shot a colossal load of cum, so Lewis felt his insides filling up with a wet warm feeling. The sensation made him cry out too. Mikes feeling grew as he started to fire and continued until he had shot his last drop. He felt ecstatic then soon after he started to go soft.

Lewis felt him finish firing then start to shrink. It gave him a very special feeling. Mike being so long, even when he had gone totally soft, he stayed inside until he pulled out. Mike knew Lewis loved to feel him inside him, so he always stayed still for a while afterwards.

Locked together like that made both of them feel so close to each other. The bond they had built between them since they first met became stronger every time they got together.

But all good things have to come to an end. Mike started to ease himself out. Once he had taken his arms off Lewis and leaned back, his cock was still way up inside Lewis. As he pulled back, it slid slowly out taking a while before it finally dropped out and hung loose between Mikes legs.

From past experience, Mike pushed a small plug of tissue into Lewis’s bum to stop his flood of cum running out. Lewis stood up with a big smile on his face. Mike sat down in the chair so Lewis could sit on his knee. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. They couldn’t sit for long as it was nearly time to open the shop. With a final hug and kiss they got up.

Mike got dressed whilst Lewis went to the bathroom to pull his plug out and let the excess cum drain out. Then he went back and got dressed. Mike had gone ahead to open up. By the time Lewis went into the shop there were several customers waiting.

As he took his place alongside Mike at the counter, Mike asked quietly, ‘Ok?’ ‘Brilliant,’ Lewis replied giving him a big smile. They were very busy for the next hour then things quietened down enough for Lewis to go and make them both a coffee.

Whilst he was in the back, his phone pinged. It was a text from Bill who they had given a porn video to some time ago. ‘Sorry it’s short notice,’ he texted, ‘Could I pop in at closing time to swop my video and bring a friend with me who has a problem that I think you could sort out.’

Lewis texted him back. ‘Yes, that’s fine, see you at five.’ Taking the coffee’s through to the shop, he told Mike about his message. ‘Haven’t seen him for a while,’ Mike said, ‘That last video has lasted him well.’ The rest of the afternoon raced past with a constant stream of customers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.