The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: A Surprise Reunion

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Surprise Reunion - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Lewis smiled at her, ‘Yes, as long as you are sure,’ he said. ‘But understand it will only be a test. I will enter you until I’m in as far as I can go, thrust in and out twice then pull out. I will not make love to you. That is not because I don’t want to, you are a lovely desirable girl. I would have no hesitation if I didn’t have something else in mind that would be much better for you. You’ll understand my reason for that later.’

‘Stand up,’ he told her. He stood in front of her and held her tight. ‘What can you feel?’ he asked. ‘You’re erect.’ she said, excitement in her voice. ‘How does that make you feel?’ he asked. ‘Very excited.’ she said. ‘Ok,’ Lewis said, ‘Undress me completely in any order you like.’

She looked at him with a big beam on her face. ‘Are you sure?’ she said. ‘Absolutely,’ he answered. She took hold of his top and pulled it up and off over his head. As soon as it was off, she hugged and kissed him, her bare breasts pressing into his chest. She felt so happy and excited.

Lewis stepped back. ‘Keep going,’ he told her. She undid his belt, struggled with his top button then slid his zip down. As it went down his shorts pushed out as his cock enjoyed the space. As it brushed her hand, even feeling it through his shorts she realised it was big. It should have terrified her, but it didn’t.’

Stepping out of his trousers Lewis said, ‘Next.’ Christine took hold of the top of his shorts and pulled downwards. They stuck on his cock, so Lewis put his hand inside and held it against himself. Christine slid them down and helped him step out of them. She could see part of his cock and his balls hanging below.

Lewis took his hand away letting his cock spring out and wave about. Christine stared at it fascinated. She looked up at Lewis. ‘Go ahead,’ he said, ‘Touch it, explore wherever you want.’ She reached out carefully and took hold of it. It throbbed in her hand sending a wave of desire and excitement through her. As she reached underneath with her other hand and took hold of his balls she shivered, but not with fear, it was a shiver of desire, a primordial urge to feel it inside her.

Lewis opened his arms. Christine went into them and as they hugged, Lewis’s cock was throbbing on her abdomen squashed between them. All sorts of feelings swept through her, but not one trace of fear.

Lewis let her enjoy the contact for a while, then he led her over to the table. Putting some cushions on it. He lifted her up to sit on them. Then lowering her back until she was lying flat on the table, he lifted her legs up in the air. He stood close to the table so that his cock slid between her legs and rested on her hairs. Looking down at her he saw nothing but happiness on her face. ‘Are you still sure he asked?’ ‘Absolutely,’ she told him. ‘Draw your knees up,’ he told her. Then leaving her for a moment he went over to his trousers. Returning with a condom, he opened it and slid it on his cock whilst Christine watched agog. She had never seen a condom on or off before.

Taking her legs again, Lewis put one on each shoulder and held his cock so that his tip touched her opening. Christine called out as she felt the touch, ‘Oh Lewis, this is lovely,’ He pushed gently forward sliding in slowly until their hairs intermingled and his balls touched her cheeks.

‘That feels wonderful,’ she called out, ‘So wonderful.’ Lewis pulled halfway out, then thrust back in firmly making Christine cry out ecstatically. A second thrust brought the same response. Then as he slid right out, he put his finger in and played with her lump.

The disappointment of feeling his cock leave her was replaced by excitement at the anticipation of getting that erotic feeling once more. As Lewis stroked it going faster and faster, she felt herself going tense, then as she screamed out with delight the wonderful feeling that she had had for the first time earlier, surged through her once more.

As Lewis took his finger away, then helped her down from the table, she threw her arms around him and kissed him long and hard. ‘That was wonderful,’ she said, ‘I feel so happy, thank you for everything.’ He kissed back and held her tight.

‘Get dressed now he told her your new life is waiting for you.’ He got dressed too. ‘Will you make us both a coffee?’ he said, ‘I just need to sort something out in the shop.’

Going through, he rang Phillip. When he answered Lewis asked, ‘When you lived in the hostel, did it have a garden?’ When he said yes, Lewis asked, ‘What can you tell me about it?’ Phillip described its size and layout. ‘You sound as if you spent a lot of time in it.’ Lewis said.

‘Yes,’ Phillip told him, ‘It was one of the nicer parts of living there, I used to sit out there with Christine a girl who lived in the female side.’ ‘Where is she now?’ Lewis asked. ‘I don’t know,’ he said, ‘One day she just disappeared. When I asked, they said she had been moved and wouldn’t give me any more details. It broke my heart at the time, we had become very close.’

‘That’s sad,’ Lewis said. ‘Anyway, another reason I rang is that I need some help, I wonder if you could come over to the shop now?’ ‘For you anything.’ Phillip said, ‘Where is it?’ Lewis had forgotten that he had counselled him at his flat, he had never been to the shop.

He gave him directions. ‘I’ll come right away,’ Phillip said, ‘it’ll take me twenty minutes.’ ‘I’m in the back room,’ Lewis said, ‘So text me when you’re outside as I might not hear the door.’

Returning to the back room, he sat at the table with Christine. ‘You are completely cured of all your hang ups,’ he told her, ‘You no longer have any problems. You can now live your life to the full, just make sure that you are happy.’

‘When you leave here shortly,’ Lewis said, ‘I would normally walk you home, but I have another appointment. So, I’ve asked a very good friend of mine to come round and see that you get home safely. While we wait, do you have any questions?’ ‘Why did you put a condom on when you knew you weren’t going to fire?’ she asked.

‘Simply putting my cock against the opening to your vagina could theoretically make you pregnant as my tip could be wet with sperm due to the excitement,’ he told her. ‘Putting a cock inside you, even if it went in then came out immediately, would be an even greater risk. Until you are on the pill, never allow a bare cock to touch or enter you. Any more questions?’ ‘Will I ever see you again?’ she asked. ‘Only if you invite me to your wedding,’ he told her with a grin.

Then his phone pinged. ‘I’m outside,’ said the text from Phillip. ‘My friend has arrived to see you home,’ he told her. ‘Stay where you are, and I’ll go and open the door.’

He went through the shop and saw Phillip through the glass. Opening the door, he let him in, closed the door then gave him a hug. ‘Thanks for coming,’ he told him. ‘I’ll explain in a moment. Can you wait here for two minutes, then knock on the door and wait until I call ‘Come in.’

Giving him another hug, Lewis went back to Christine. She was sitting on the settee, so Lewis went and sat in the armchair. Shortly after there was a knock on the door. ‘Come in,’ Lewis called out. The door opened and Phillip took one step into the room.

He stopped dead, his mouth dropped open, then a lovely smile lit his face up. Christine was also looking completely astounded. She stood up then they both rushed into each other’s arms. As they hugged, tears were rolling down both their cheeks.

They kissed, then Phillip said, ‘I thought I’d lost you forever, the hostel wouldn’t tell me where you had gone.’ They sat down on the settee holding hands. ‘How on earth?’ Christine said looking at Lewis.

‘Phillips been a friend of mine for a while,’ Lewis said. ‘When you started telling me about the boy in the garden, there were too many similarities with what I knew of him. So earlier I rang him and asked about the garden at the hostel.’ ‘I couldn’t understand why you would suddenly want to know about that,’ Phillip said smiling, ‘But I would never have guessed.’

‘When he described it to me, he went on to add that one of the nicer parts of living there was when he got to sit out in the garden with a girl called Christine. When he told me that it had broken his heart when she disappeared, that clinched it.’

‘So, I told him I needed help, and here he is.’ Lewis turned to Phillip and said, ‘The help I need is someone to escort this young lady home, or to whatever destination she wants to go to. Will you do that for me?’ ‘I can’t think of anything in the world that I would rather do,’ he said giving Christine a lovely smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.