The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Chris Relives Teenage Experiences

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Chris Relives Teenage Experiences - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Amara looked at them both unphased. ‘Yes,’ he said, ‘So what?’ ‘Who with?’ Graham asked agog. ‘My elder cousin,’ Amara told us, ‘I was staying with him overnight and we had to share a room. When we got changed for bed, he noticed me looking at him as he stood there naked.’ ‘Never seen another cock, kid?’ he asked.

As he spoke Danny had reached his underpants again. This time the bulge was even bigger, and it moved about even more vigorously. Another ‘mmm’ came from Chris as Danny massaged it. This time his face wasn’t red Danny noticed.

‘I told him only a glimpse whilst getting changed for swimming.’ Amara continued. ‘So, you’ve never touched one or seen one hard?’ he asked. When I said no, he asked, ‘Do you want to?’ I just nodded. He came over to me and said, ‘Have a good look and feel around if you want to.’

‘He was standing up and I was sitting on the edge of the bed, so I leaned forward and studied it. Although he was two years older than me it looked smaller than mine. After I’d looked at it for a while he said, ‘Go on, you can touch it, I don’t mind.’

‘I reached out and took hold of it. As I did, I felt it start to grow in my hand. I watched fascinated and kept hold of it until it was hard and big. It felt lovely so I kept hold of it as it throbbed in my hand.’

At this point Danny had reached Chris’s head once more. ‘Turn over,’ he said. Once Chris was settled, Danny started massaging down his back as Chris continued with his tale.

‘Amara told us that as he held his cousin’s cock, he reached between his legs and explored his balls. Then his cousin told him to strip off so he could do the same. ‘I let go and stripped off,’ he said. ‘I had already erected when I held the growing cock in my hand.’

‘My cousin took hold of mine, it felt lovely. I throbbed in his hand then when he took hold of my balls as well, I was in ecstasy. After he had held me for a while, we went over to his bed and lay down together.’

‘He lay on his back, his cock standing up almost straight and told me to fire him. I took hold of it then started moving my fingers up and down. It was a lovely feeling, the sensation of it sliding through my fingers and when it throbbed as well, it was extra thrilling.’

Reaching Chris’s waist, Danny pulled the back of his underpants down far enough to uncover his cheeks, then he massaged them both at the same time with two hands. As Chris gave out an ‘ooooh’ he moved up again.

Chris continued, ‘Amara told us that he went faster on his cousin’s cock, then after a while he felt it swell in his hand, his cousin went rigid and cried out as with a series of throbs it sent a jet of cum right up into the air.’

‘I watched it sail up,’ Amara told us, ‘Then it curved over and crashed down onto his chest making a big creamy pool. I kept hold of his cock and felt it shrink in my hand and go limp. My cousin said it was the nicest one he had had. He pulled a towel from the side of the bed and cleaned his chest off, then he said, ‘You’ve earned a reward for that, lie on your back.’

‘I did, my own cock was still hard and sticking up. My cousin moved round and sat with his legs apart and put my legs over his. His cock was now hanging loose, He took hold of my cock with one hand and my balls with the other hand. As he fondled my balls, he started stroking my cock.’

‘The feeling was absolutely fabulous, far better than anything I had ever done myself. It wasn’t long before my special feeling hit and started to grow, Then I felt my cock swell and as my feeling swept through my body like a tsunami, I cried out in ecstasy as a jet of cum shot out and landed on my chest. The lovely feeling kept going until all of the cum finished flowing.’

‘My cousin kept stroking me until I had gone limp. Then he handed me the towel. We both agreed we had loved both firings, but we’d never mention it again.’

As Chris finished Amara’s story, Danny had reached his head, so he told him to turn over. Once he was settled, still with a big bulge in the front of his underpants, Danny started massaging his head. Chris continued the story.

‘Graham and I looked at him amazed,’ he said. ‘Wow,’ Graham told him, ‘What an experience.’ ‘You two are the only people I’ve ever told,’ he said. ‘It was something between my cousin and I that was very special. I’m sharing it with you because you two are my very best friends.’

‘If you would like a similar experience,’ he continued, ‘It’s ok with me.’ As Danny massaged down his chest Chris continued, ‘We both looked at each other, nodded then we answered together, yes please.’

Danny had reached his waist at that point. He smiled at him and said, ‘That’s quite a story, thank you for sharing it with me. In a moment I’ll ask you to tell me what happened next, but for now just relax whilst I massaged further down.’

‘I’m going to massage in the way that’s best to get you ready for our plan. I want you to just relax and enjoy. But remember, you can say stop anytime you want if I go too quick for you, Ok?’ ‘Ok,’ Chris nodded.

The front of his underpants had slid down a little with the back being pulled down off his cheeks, so the top half inch of his pubic hairs where showing. Danny massaged across just above the waistband. As his fingers ran through Chris’s hairs, he let out a long ‘mmmm’

Danny slid the fingers of one hand inside the front and pulled them off his skin slightly. Sliding the fingers of his other hand down inside on the hip furthest away from him, he massaged the hip and the top of his thigh. As he did so, the side of his hand brushed against the side of Chris’s cock making it leap about wildly.

Pulling his hand halfway out, he slid it across through the bulk of his hairs, then did the same with the hip nearest to him, again brushing against his cock with the side of his hand. Although his cock did another leap about, and Chris let out another ‘mmmm’ he didn’t seem to be anything but happy at the sensations he was getting.

Putting his hand back in on the far hip, he massaged down as far as he could reach, then moving his hand into the middle, he drew his hand slowly out, passing over his balls then all the way up the underside of his cock. Chris cried out with delight at the feeling.

Dany could tell by now that Chris was slightly longer and thicker than himself. Pushing his hand down inside had made Chris’s underpants move down a lot further so his tip was now sticking out with two inches on view.

Danny took both hands way, then said, ‘Lift your hips up.’ As Chris did immediately, Danny took hold of the top once more and slid them down to below his knees. Released from restriction, his cock sprang upright and waved about.

Danny rested his hand on it, pressing it gently flat again. Draw your knees up and apart he told him. When he did, Danny let go of his cock and cupped his hand down between his legs and held his balls for a moment. They felt hot. Chris’s cock was doing a wild dance at his touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.