The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: Chris Admits His Past

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: Chris Admits His Past - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

After Lucy left at half past twelve, Danny went out back to do some gardening. He had rung John who told him that he and Chris were just starting their pub lunch. They arranged that Lucy would drive over and join them for lunch. Then when Chris had finished, he would return in their car for an afternoon interview with Danny whilst John and Lucy went sightseeing.

At half one, Chris came out of the back door, John having given him a key. He came over to tell Danny, who was working with his back to the house and hadn’t seen him. ‘You go in and make us both a coffee whilst I clear up here,’ Danny told him.

After washing his hands at the kitchen sink, he sat down at the table with Chris. As they drank their coffee Danny told him, ‘Everything went well with Lucy, neither of us can see there being any problems.’ ‘Great,’ Chris said, ‘So what do you want me to do?’

‘When we’ve finished our coffee, we’ll go through to the lounge. I’ll put you through some tests to see if you are going to be any problem.’ Danny said grinning at him. ‘What we are planning is going to be very intimate for all of us, so I need you to be completely at ease with me.’

‘Not just for your sake, but to improve the chances of success. Stress is reckoned to be a major cause of failure to get pregnant. You are both going to be stressed to a degree anyway purely with hope. There’s nothing we can do about that, but we can make sure nothing adds to it.’

They went through into the lounge. Following Danny’s instructions, Chris took his shoes off and lay on the settee. Danny sat on the edge and looked down at him. ‘In a moment,’ he began, ‘I’ll ask you to turn over. Then I will massage your back from head to foot and back again. Whilst I do, I will ask you questions about yourself and your life.’

‘If at the beginning I ask you anything you’re too embarrassed to answer, just say ‘Pass’ and we’ll come back to it later, ok?’ ‘Ok,’ Chris replied. ‘One other thing,’ Danny told him, ‘Anything you tell me stays with me, no one else, not even Lucy will hear anything.’ ‘Understood,’ Chris answered.

‘Turn over when you’re ready,’ Danny told him. Once he was settled, Danny put his hands on the back of his head and started massaging. As he moved downwards, he asked, ‘Tell me about your life before you met Lucy.’ ‘I lived with my mum and dad and my older brother in Portsmouth,’ he said. ‘We were happy together. I wasn’t the brightest at school, but I didn’t do too bad. I left school as soon as I could and got a job. I changed jobs a few times but all within the same firm until I met Lucy.’

As he finished speaking, Danny had just finished massaging his cheeks. Chris hadn’t shown any reaction. As he moved on down the back of his legs Danny asked, ‘How did you get on with the other boys at secondary school?’ ‘In the main very well,’ Chris said. ‘I was a quiet sort so I was a slow mixer, but I didn’t have any problems with anyone.’

Danny was starting to massage his cheeks again as he asked, ‘Who were your special friends?’ ‘I had two really good ones,’ Chris told him, ‘Graham who was in my class and had come up from primary school with me and Amara who was in the year below me.’ By now Danny had reached his head so he told him to turn over.

Looking down at him, he noted that Chris was about the same height as him, but slightly chubby. His hair was light brown. ‘Now I’ll do the same on your front with more questions,’ Dany told him. He rested his hands on his head, then as he massaged, he asked, ‘Tell me about Graham?’

‘We’d been pals since we were about eight,’ Chris told him, ‘He lived near me, so we saw a lot of each other out of school as well. Both sets of parents liked us, so we often went out with or stayed with each other’s families.’ Reaching Chris’s stomach Danny asked. ‘Tell me about how his body compared to yours.’

As he massaged on down his abdomen, Chris said, ‘He was slightly taller than me, had less padding and was more athletic. When we went swimming, his body was much more eye catching than mine.’ ‘Would you have changed bodies with him if you could?’ Danny asked as he reached the bottom of his abdomen.

‘Yes, probably,’ Chris answered. Danny hadn’t noticed any reaction as he went over his cock which was of undetermined size and still soft.

As he went down his legs Danny asked, ‘Tell me about Amara.’ ‘He started at secondary school in my second year,’ Chris told him, ‘He had come from abroad with his parents. My teacher asked me to keep an eye on him feeling he might be picked on as a foreigner or being black as he was the only one at our school at that time.’

‘I used to chat to him from time to time to make sure he was ok and in no time at all, not only did I consider him my friend, but Graham did too. The three of us were inseparable after that.’ On his way back up his legs, Danny asked, ‘Did his age difference have any effect on either of you?’

‘No, none at all.’ Chris replied. ‘Describe his body to me,’ Danny said as he started up Chris’s thighs. ‘He was about the same height as me with a similar amount of padding as I had. He was much stronger than he looked and although quiet and very easy going, he could look after himself if he needed to.’

As Danny massaged over the front of his abdomen again, he asked, ‘Did he ever need to?’ ‘Only once as far as I know,’ Chris told him. ‘The three of us were in town one Saturday. We’d been to the early showing at the cinema. When we came out, we headed for McDonalds. Graham and I were in the lead. We were just inside when we heard raised voices.’

‘We turned back to find four white lads older than us shouting and pushing at Amara, calling him a black bastard amongst other things. Before we could do anything, one of them punched him in the stomach.

He doubled up briefly, then as they all moved in closer thinking, he was winded, he erupted like a tornado.’

‘With fists flying in all directions he knocked out two of them in seconds, had the third one lying on the floor fighting for breath and the fourth one was seen running hell for leather down the street.’

‘What happened then?’ Danny asked, ‘Suddenly there were a dozen or more people cheering and clapping him,’ Chris said. ‘They had all seen him doing his best to avoid trouble, only attacking to save himself. Several people came over and gave him their phone numbers saying, any problem call me as a witness.’

As Danny reached his head he asked, ‘Where there any repercussions?’ ‘No,’ Chris said, ‘I think they must have learnt a good lesson.’ ‘That’s a nice story,’ Danny said. ‘Now I want you to turn over again. If you feel relaxed enough, before you do, take your top things off so I can massage your back on your skin.’

Chris sat up right away, pulled his things off then threw them over onto the chair. Lying down he turned over and relaxed. Danny put his hands on his head and started massaging. ‘How old were you when you had your first sex?’ he asked as he moved down his back.

‘Seventeen,’ Chris answered. ‘Who was that with?’ Danny asked as he massaged around his waist. ‘Dianne,’ he answered. ‘Where did you meet?’ ‘I knew her from school,’ Chris told him, ‘But we only started going out together after we met at a friend’s birthday party.’ ‘How long after that meeting did you have sex?’ Danny asked as he massaged over his cheeks, adding, ‘And where did it happen?’

‘About two weeks,’ Chris answered, ‘It was in her bedroom, her parents were out for the evening.’ ‘Was it her first time too?’ Danny asked as he massaged down his legs. ‘I don’t know,’ Chris replied, ‘I didn’t ask.’

Starting back up his legs Danny said, ‘Did you take precautions?’ ‘Yes, I wore a condom.’ Chris answered. ‘When you entered her for the first time, did you have any problem sliding all the way in?’ Danny asked as he massaged Chris’s cheeks again.

‘No, it went in lovely and smoothly.’ he answered. ‘Did she climax before or after you fired?’ Danny asked. As he went up his bare back once more. ‘She didn’t,’ he said, ‘I didn’t know about that at the time, I fired and thought that was it.’ ‘Did you go out with her again?’ ‘No, never.’ ‘When did you realise why that was?’ Danny asked him. ‘Not until my next girlfriend wasn’t pleased with my performance and told me why in no uncertain terms,’ he told him. ‘But then she showed me how to give her an orgasm with my finger.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.