The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Uncovering Iris

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Uncovering Iris - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

By now Lewis was moving down the back of her legs. ‘There are very few people who are satisfied with their bodies,’ he told her. ‘Ask practically anyone and they would choose to have all or part of someone else’s if they could.’

‘If you could change just one part of your body for Jackie’s, what would it be?’ As he started back up, he had reached her thighs again before she answered quietly, ‘Her breasts.’ Massaging over her cheeks he said, ‘So I guess that Jackie has large breasts?’

He kept massaging her cheeks as she replied, ‘Yes.’ Moving on up to her bare back, Lewis said, ‘Don’t you think you might be a bit top heavy with large breasts on your nice slim body.’ ‘I suppose so,’ Iris answered, ‘I hadn’t really thought about that side of it.’ As Lewis moved on over her bra strap and up towards her shoulders he said, ‘Just think how many overweight girls would envy your slim body.’

As he massaged her head, she told him, ‘I’d never thought about that either.’ ‘We’re moving along very well,’ Lewis said, ‘Turn over when you’re ready.’

Iris turned over without any sign of hesitation. Lewis grinned at her. ‘I bet that when you first lay down, you wouldn’t have believed you could hold a conversation with me about the size of yours and your best friend’s breasts,’ he said. ‘I’m amazed,’ Iris said. ‘But what you’re clearly not,’ Lewis continued, ‘Is embarrassed about it, are you?’ ‘Even more amazing.’ Iris replied.

‘Now, I’m going to go down your front and back up again,’ Lewis told her. ‘When I come back up, I’m going to undo your Jeans unless you say ‘Pass.’ Then when you turn over next time you will have the option of uncovering your legs to massage directly on the skin.’

‘Again, I won’t start down until you say ok.’ He rested his hands on her head and started massaging. She let him stay there for a while this time, she was beginning to enjoy his gentle massage, it was a pleasant sensation and very relaxing.

‘Ok,’ she eventually said. Lewis moved down onto her bare shoulders. As he massaged, he asked, ‘Have you ever seen Jackie naked?’ ‘Yes,’ she answered sounding puzzled, then as he moved down over her bra she added, ‘When we were getting changed for swimming.’ ‘So, she saw you naked too?’ Lewis asked. ‘Yes,’ came another puzzled sounding reply.

‘So, I’m assuming that happened a few times, did you ever tell her you wished you had her body or her breasts?’ ‘Not the first time I saw her, but once we got to know each other better, yes, I did.’ ‘What did she say when you told her.’ ‘She said she had always wished she was a bit taller, and her breasts were a bit firmer.’

As he massaged her stomach Lewis said, ‘Tell me what sort of comments she made about your body.’ ‘When I told her I’d love to have a body like hers she said, but you’re so perfectly proportioned and lovely and slim.’ ‘I said but my breasts are so small.’

As he massaged over the front of her jean’s she added, ‘She told me we were still growing and there was plenty of time for them to grow bigger.’ ‘That’s very true,’ Lewis said, ‘Everyone grows at different speed and different parts of your body grow at different times.’

Going down her legs Lewis asked, ‘Did you ever discuss sex with Jackie?’ There was silence as Lewis came back up to her knees, then she answered, ‘Sort of. She told me she fancied Graham a boy in the class above us. I asked why and she told me she just got funny feelings inside her every time she saw him. She said she was still a virgin, but she dreamt that Graham was having sex with her most nights.’

‘Did she ask about you?’ Lewis said as he moved up onto the front of her jeans. Iris went quiet for a moment then as Lewis massaged all over the front of her jeans, she replied, ‘Yes.’ ‘Can you tell me your reply?’ he asked as he rested his hands on the top of her jeans each side of the top button.

‘I told her that I had similar dreams about Barry, a boy I met at the riding school.’ ‘At that point in time, were your dreams your only experience of sex?’ Lewis asked as he undid the top button. Then as Iris answered, ‘Yes, I was still a virgin then,’ he slid her zip right down and moved up onto her bare stomach.

‘If we could turn the clock back to last Christmas,’ Lewis asked, ‘And on Christmas day I had been able to ask you, are you a virgin, how would you have replied.’ ‘Yes,’ Iris said without any hesitation. As Lewis moved on up over her breasts once more, he asked, ‘Apart from Jackie and now me, how many other people have you ever told that.’

‘No one,’ Iris said. Moving up onto her head, Lewis said, ‘What would you say that proves?’ He stopped massaging and smiled at her. ‘That I’m amazingly relaxed with you,’ she answered, ‘Also that I trust you.’

‘Thank you,’ Lewis said, ‘That’s a great compliment. It also suggests we’re well on the way to sorting out your problem. Now, when you turn over, I’ll go down your back as before. When I reach your waist, I’ll pause, then unless you say ‘Pass’ I’ll go inside your jeans and massage your cheeks directly on your panties.’

‘You are making excellent progress so if you feel really relaxed at that point, just lift your hips. Then I’ll slip your jeans down so I can massage your legs on the skin too. Turn over whenever you feel ready.’

Iris gave him a nice smile and turned over. She was amazed at how relaxed and at ease she was feeling with Lewis. Talking about sex, even with Jackie had always embarrassed her, yet here she was discussing her sex dreams with a boy. And one she had only met an hour ago at that.

Putting his hands on her bare shoulders, Lewis massaged them both then moved on down her bare back. He felt Iris give a shiver as he passed over her bra strap. ‘Are you ok,’ he asked. ‘Yes definitely,’ Iris answered, ‘That was a shiver of pleasure, you are so gentle.’

Moving on down Lewis asked, ‘Are you a virgin now?’ As he waited for a reply, he ran his hands across on the skin immediately above the top of her jeans. ‘No,’ came a very quiet reply.

As Lewis slid his hand down inside the back of her jeans and started massaging her small firm cheeks over the delicate material of her panties, he felt her give another shiver. ‘I guess you’ve never told anyone that before either,’ he said.

‘No,’ Iris said, ‘It feels really good to be able to talk.’ As he started to draw his hand out of her jeans, she lifted her hips up. As Lewis slid her jeans down to just below her knees, he said, ‘I’m sure you’ve heard the old saying, A trouble shared is a trouble halved. That’s where it comes from. When you talk to someone about a problem it becomes less of a problem.’

As he was speaking, he had massaged her cheeks once more now there were no jeans in the way. Clearly Iris was enjoying the feeling from the ‘mmms’ that came in between some more shivers.

Starting down her bare legs, he continued. ‘One of the reasons sharing a problem helps so much is that when you describe your problem to another person you have to do it verbally. So, as well as them hearing all about it, you do too. Daft as it might seem, when you hear yourself stating what the problem is, a part of your mind says, hang on, that doesn’t sound half as bad as I have been imagining it is.’

Coming back up onto the back of her bare legs, he massaged her cheeks once more as he said, ‘When you bottle a problem up, your mind builds it up and up until it seems that it’s several times worse than it actually is.’

Moving on up her bare back, he asked, ‘When was the last time you had a dream about Barry?’ As he massaged her head she said, ‘About three months ago.’

‘Ok, turn over,’ Lewis said. She turned right away, clearly not at all phased by her jeans being down round her ankles. Lewis massaged her head, then as he moved down onto her shoulders he asked, ‘In the last two months, how many happy dreams have you had about having had sex with anyone?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.