The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2 : Dudleys Underpants

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 : Dudleys Underpants - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Massaging over his cheeks, Lewis asked, ‘What sort of holidays do you go on?’ ‘We have a share in a caravan in the Lake District,’ he said, ‘We usually go there for two weeks in the summer holidays and occasional weekends during the year.’

Going up his bare back Lewis said, ‘What do you usually do when you’re there?’ ‘I usually stay by the caravan whilst mum and dad go sightseeing.’ he said, ‘But sometimes I go for a swim in the lake.’

As he massaged his head Lewis asked, ‘What about being seen? Turn over before you answer.’ he said. Dudley turned over, although perhaps a better description would be he rolled over. ‘There’s lots of little coves around the lake,’ he said. ‘I go down in a bath robe with my trunks on and if I can find a deserted cove, I strip off there and go for a swim.’

Massaging down his chest, Lewis asked, ‘What about coming back?’ ‘If there’s other people in the cove by then, I go for another swim.’ he answered, ‘Then if they’re still there and I have to get out, I just put my bath robe on and carry my clothes back to the van.’ ‘Are you a good swimmer?’ Lewis asked. ‘Fairly good,’ Dudley replied, ‘But I get out of breath and tire quickly.’

Going over his stomach which wobbled as he massaged it, Lewis asked, ‘Do you have a girl friend?’ ‘No,’ Dudley said looking sad, ‘None of them would look at me.’ ‘How often do you dream of having one?’ Lewis said as he massaged over the front of his underpants. ‘Most nights.’ Dudley said after going a bit red. As he answered Lewis’s hands passed over his cock which was soft and felt very small.

Going on down his legs, Lewis asked. ‘Is there any particular girl at school you dream about?’ Dudley went red again. After a pause he said, ‘Wendy.’ Coming back up his legs Lewis asked him, ‘Did you get your first erection before or after you started dreaming about Wendy?’ After a really long pause, he said, ‘After.’ ‘Don’t be embarrassed,’ Lewis said, ‘Remember I’m the same age as you, I have dreams like that too.’ Dudley looked surprised at that but said nothing.

By now Lewis had massaged all over the front of his underpants without any reaction. He was now passing over his stomach. As he went up his chest he asked, ‘How many nights per week do you dream you are having sex with her?’ Dudley went really red then after another pause, answered in a whisper, ‘Most nights.’

‘Ok, let’s do some more tests,’ Lewis said. ‘Move into the middle of the settee.’ Once he was in place, Lewis moved down by his feet and held his ankles. ‘Put your hands behind your head,’ Lewis told him, ‘Then see how many sit-ups you can do.’ Dudley managed one fairly easily, a second one with a great struggle then halfway through the third one, he collapsed back onto the settee.

‘Ok, relax for a moment.’ Lewis said. ‘In a moment I’ll get you to put your hands back behind your head and this time lift your feet up six inches, hold them for one second then put them down. Whilst you do that as many times as you can manage, I will check your abdominal muscles with my fingers. Do you know where your abdomen is?’

‘I’ve heard of it,’ Dudley said, ‘But I don’t know where it is.’ Lewis drew a line with his finger along the top of his underpants, down the side, across in line where he assumed the top of his hairs would be, up the other side and across the top of his underpants once more. That area is your abdomen.’ Lewis told him. ‘When you lift your legs up, the muscles in there go very tight. Before you do the test, I’ll ask you to lift your hips so I can slide your underpants down a little to uncover it.’

‘Now one more question before we do that. ‘How did you and Garry become friends.’ ‘We became friends at primary school when I was slim,’ Dudley told him, ‘We’ve stayed friends ever since.’ ‘So, Garry is friends with you because you are you,’ Lewis said. ‘Nothing to do with your size.’ ‘Yes, I suppose so,’ Dudley replied, clearly that had never crossed his mind before.

‘Now on a scale of one to ten, tell me how relaxed you are feeling at this moment.’ Lewis asked. ‘Take ten as being very, very, relaxed.’ Dudley thought again, then said, ‘Eight.’ ‘That’s excellent,’ Lewis told him,

‘Are you ready to try the exercise now?’ Lewis asked. ‘Yes,’ Dudley replied, ‘But I doubt I’ll be able to do many.’ ‘Just do what you can, lift your hips up.’ Lewis said as he took hold of the top of Dudley’s underpants. As he lifted up, Lewis slid them down until he had uncovered about a quarter of an inch of his hairs. ‘Relax again,’ he said.

‘Now, put your hands behind your head, then lift your feet up six inches.’ As he did Lewis put his hands on his abdomen and pressed his fingers in gently. He counted four as he did then he said, ‘Relax. Take a moment to recover then try that again. This time Lewis pressed his fingers in lower down just above his hairs. ‘Relax,’ he said after four seconds. ‘Once more,’ he said. This time he pressed his fingers into the top section of each groin. Before he could say relax, Dudley had to drop his feet. He was gasping for breath. ‘I always get out of breath very quickly.’ he gasped. ‘Ok, relax for a bit,’ Lewis said, ‘We’ll come back to tests later.’

‘Imagine you are in your swimming trunks, standing in the cove you were telling me about earlier, looking out over the lake. Imagine you turn round and standing six feet behind you is a boy your own age, fully dressed. You can see him looking you up and down. How would you feel?’ ‘Awful,’ Dudley told him, ‘I’d feel so embarrassed.’

‘Can you tell me exactly what would be embarrassing you?’ Lewis asked. Dudley thought for a moment then he said, ‘Him seeing me undressed, seeing all my fat and seeing the terrible shape of my body.’

‘Now you have done the last test, do you feel more relaxed with me, less or the same as you did before.’ ‘The same,’ Dudley said. ‘So,’ Lewis said, ‘If a stranger saw you in your swimming costume, you would feel very embarrassed. Yet you’re lying here with me, in just your underpants and they are pulled down to show the top of your pubic hairs, yet you feel almost completely relaxed.’

‘That seems to suggest that we are getting along very well, wouldn’t you agree?’ ‘Yes,’ Dudley said, ‘I hadn’t really thought about it, yet now you spell it out, it’s amazing.’ ‘That’s excellent progress,’ Lewis told him, ‘Because unless we can get along really well, I am not going to succeed in changing you to a fit slim young man that the girls will find attractive and who will feel at ease with himself?’

‘That is something you would like to achieve, isn’t it?’ ‘Yes, definitely.’ Dudley said sounding hopeful. ‘Is it really possible?’ ‘Yes, it is.’ Lewis told him. ‘It won’t be easy for you, and it will take a while, possibly twelve months, but if you can make the effort, I will help you all the way.’

‘Wow,’ Dudley said, ‘You really meant it when you said you’d be my friend didn’t you.’ ‘I never tell lies.’ Lewis told him. ‘You might not like everything I tell you, but you will always know that what I say is what I mean.’

‘The tests you have done so far,’ Lewis told him, ‘You may feel you are not able to do much, and that is true, but you are showing me what we are working with, so I will know how to improve things for you.’

‘Now, draw your knees up and put your feet apart. Your abdomen has now gone extra soft because of the position of your legs,’ Lewis said. ‘I’m going to examine your abdomen again. I also want to check your groins. Do you know what they are?’

‘No,’ Dudley told him. ‘Imagine you were naked,’ Lewis said, ‘And you looked down at where your legs joined your body. The line where the two meet is your groin. After I check your abdomen, I’ll press my fingertip very gently into each groin moving from the top to the bottom. Are you ok with me doing that?’

‘Sure,’ Dudley said, ‘Still not completely sure what he meant but willing to try anything that might improve him.’

Lewis pressed his fingers into Dudley’s abdomen moving all over. Because of Dudley’s rolls of fat, his fingers seemed to go in much deeper than they usually did. Then he said, ‘Your groins now.’ He pressed his fingertip into the top bit that was uncovered because of his underpants being partly down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.