The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Lewis has a Special Session with Peter

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lewis has a Special Session with Peter - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The next Wednesday was a teacher training day, so Lewis’s year had a day off school. He and Peter had arranged to spend the day together but hadn’t made any particular plans.

When Wednesday came, Lewis went around to Peters mid-morning. Both Peters parents were out at work all day, so they had the house to themselves. They sat on the settee with a can of Coke each, eating some chocolate biscuits Peters mum had left out for them.

They chatted about school, their pals and forthcoming holidays until the conversation, naturally for a pair of horny teenagers, came around to sex. They talked about some of the girls at school they knew, wondering what they would be like in bed. Then about one of the boys in their class who had been boasting during the previous week. They considered how much of what he was claiming was true, deciding that he had probably had some heavy petting but doubting he’d got any further.

Lewis said, ‘I want to ask you about the dreams you’ve been having since last time we were together, so seeing as how I relaxed you last time, how do you feel about relaxing me whilst we talk?’ Peter was thrilled with the idea; he had been having lots of dreams involving Lewis so putting his hands on his body excited him. ‘That would be nice,’ he said, ‘Tell me what to do.’ Lewis stood up and said, ‘Stand up for a moment.’ When Peter did, Lewis took up the end cushion off the settee and told Peter to sit in its place, then he put the cushion back over Peter’s lap. Next, he started to strip down to his shorts, conscious that Peter was watching his every move. Lying down on the settee across Peter’s lap with his head on the arm, he said, ‘Ok, now put one hand on my head and the other on my chest.’

Peter put his hands in place, loving the feel of the bare flesh of Lewis’s chest and the soft hair on his head. He felt himself starting to stir between his legs. Looking down at Lewis’s shorts, he couldn’t see any signs yet that he was doing the same. Lewis told him, ‘Now, whilst I ask you things and you are answering, relax me like I did you.’ Peter nodded and started massaging Lewis’s head and at the same time his bare chest.

‘Let’s take the night you stayed at mine first of all,’ Lewis said, ‘Tell me what you added to that in your dreams since.’ Peter had continued to massage Lewis’s head and his other hand had moved to Lewis’s nipples. He loved the feel of their firmness. Realising he was reluctant to start, Lewis told him that all the dreams he had had could happen in reality, but only if he told him what they were. ‘I doubt you will come up with anything I haven’t dreamed of myself or will object to,’ he said smiling up at him, ‘But if you do, I’ll just tell you no, simple and not a problem, ok?’

Peter still found it hard to get started but encouraged by Lewis he was soon in full flow.

‘I’ve had four different dreams,’ he admitted, ‘They all started off with me waking up and finding my arm around you and both of us being hard. In the first dream we played with each other’s cocks for a while, then you threw the bedclothes off and knelt between my legs, took hold of my cock in your mouth and sucked me until I fired.’ Lewis smiled at him again, saying, ‘That sounds nice, and it wasn’t difficult to say, was it?’ Peter grinned at him and said, ‘No,’ feeling even more at ease on hearing Lewis’s reaction to it. His hand had slid down onto Lewis’s waist, just above his shorts, still massaging gently. He noticed the front of Lewis’s shorts was starting to bulge, making his own cock expand more. ‘Go on,’ Lewis prompted him, ‘What else did you dream.’

Peter said, ‘The next one was the same, but this time it was me doing the sucking.’ Lewis nodded at him and smiled so he continued, ‘Then I got a bit more farfetched with them, in the third one, when we were lying together and your back was to me, my cock slid up into your bum which made me so excited I fired immediately.’ By now Peter’s hand was resting over Lewis’s cock, he could feel it moving about in his shorts as he listened to Peters dreams. He was still amazed how much he loved feeling it. ‘So, what was the next one,’ Lewis asked. ‘The same but with our positions reversed,’ Peter told him, ‘You were behind me, and you put your cock up inside me.’ Lewis smiled at him and asked, ‘What came next?’ Peter looked surprised and answered, ‘I didn’t think of any others.’

Lewis lay for a moment or two enjoying the feeling of Peters hand on his shorts, ‘Ok, so supposing you put them in order,’ he said, ‘Let’s call you sucking me number 1. Me sucking you, number 2. Then one you hadn’t thought about, us both sucking each other at the same time number 3. You are putting your cock in me, number 4. and me putting my cock in you, number 5. Think of how you would feel doing each one, then put them in order, the one you would most like to do, down to the one you’d least like to do.’

Peter thought for a few moments, thinking through the list and thinking how nice the extra one Lewis had added sounded. He had been a bit worried about mentioning putting their cocks in each other’s bums, but Lewis didn’t seem phased by the idea, so he said, ‘There aren’t any that I wouldn’t like to do, but I think in order of preference it would be, 2,1,3,5,4.’

Lewis stood up and put his arms out to Peter who also stood. Lewis put his arms around him, and they kissed passionately for a while. When they came up for air, Lewis said, ‘Let’s go up to your room and make some plans.’ Peter nodded agreement so Lewis picked up his clothes and they headed upstairs.

Once in Peters room, they kissed again, then Lewis said, ‘Strip off, then we’ll lie on the bed.’ As Peter started shedding his clothes, Lewis slipped out of his shorts, waited for Peter to finish, then they both hugged and kissed, their naked bodies feeling exciting yet comfortable to each other. Both of them where now three quarters erect.

They lay on the bed together, Peter laying alongside Lewis, on his side with his head on Lewis’s shoulder. Peter’s semi stiff cock was lying on Lewis’s leg whilst Lewis’s stood up in the air like a lobsided Blackpool Tower. Lewis kissed Peter’s head and told him, ‘I know you found it difficult telling me what you had dreamt about, but you did tell me. That tells me two things, it tells me that you really want to experience what you dreamt of, and it tells me that you want to experience them with me.’

He felt and saw Peter nodding, then continued, ‘So you are going to experience them all, but not altogether of course,’ he added. ‘If you want to start today, then we will do your selection number two, but with an addition. ‘Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think you have ever had anything up your bum. So, when I suck you, I will slide my finger up inside you at the same time. This will either make your experience feel twice as good as you expected or change your mind about having my cock inside you.’

Lewis paused to let what he had said sink in fully, then he asked, ‘How do you feel about my suggestion?’ There was no hesitation, ‘Yes to everything,’ came Peters immediate reply, and you are right, your finger will be going into virgin territory.’ They both laughed.

‘Ok,’ Lewis told him, ‘Here’s the plan. When you’re ready, you will lie in the middle of the bed, on your back, with your legs apart. I’ll kiss you all over, then before I start sucking you, I’ll put some oil on your bum so my finger will slide in easily. I will have a disposable glove on so that my fingernail doesn’t scratch your insides and when it goes in, it will go in slowly and gently. Now it should send you through the roof in ecstasy, but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, so if you do decide you don’t like it, say so right away, understood?’

Peter nodded his cock already fully hard as he thought about the pleasure to come. He couldn’t get over how his long-time friend Lewis, so quiet and reserved, was now undisputedly in charge of their sexual experiences. Plus, he seemed to be so knowledgeable about it all.

Lewis climbed off the bed, went over to his clothes and pulled out a tiny container. He showed it to Peter, it was a small plastic bottle with a long very thin spout. Lewis told him it was made to hold oil for sewing machines, but it now had olive oil in it. He also picked up a disposable glove. As he put the glove on, he turned to find Peter in position, legs akimbo. He smiled at him as he climbed back up on the bed. Putting the container to one side, he knelt at Peters side, his body upright and his hard cock sticking out in front of him. He looked down at Peter who reached out and stroked his cock, smiling up at Lewis as he did so. Lewis’s cock leapt around at Peters touch he could have happily stayed in that position all day.

Smiling back down, he leaned down and put his lips to Peters. They kissed hard for ages, Peter letting go of Lewis’s cock and putting his arms around Lewis’s shoulders. When they had to break contact for air, Lewis kissed Peter around his neck, then down his chest which had a few hairs starting to show. Reaching his nipples, he kissed each one, then sucked each one gently, causing a faint cry of pleasure to escape Peter’s lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.