The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Tanya Makes Remarkable Progress

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tanya Makes Remarkable Progress - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

There was silence for a while then Tanya said, ‘I’m sorry Danny, I need more time.’ ‘That’s no problem,’ he said, ‘Turn over onto your back.’ Once she was settled, he smiled at her. ‘Remember, I told you we move at your speed, not mine.’ he said. ‘I’ll go down your front again with some more questions.’

He placed his hands on her forehead and started massaging. As he moved down over her face, he asked, ‘Are your mother and stepfather still together?’ As he massaged her shoulders, she answered, ‘As far as I know.’ Danny moved down over her breasts as he asked, ‘Have you had any contact with your mother since you left home at sixteen.’

Tanya was quiet as he moved down over her stomach then she said, ‘I rang her a couple of times in the weeks after I left to let her know I was ok.’ As Danny moved on over the front of her panties, she continued, ‘She was abrupt and didn’t seem interested, so after my second call I didn’t ring again.’ As Danny went down her legs she added, ‘The phone number I have today hasn’t changed, so she has been able to contact me any time she wanted to. Clearly, she doesn’t want to.’

As she finished speaking Danny had come back up her front, over her panties and onto her stomach. As he moved on up over her breasts, he asked, ‘Could your stepfather have been present when you rang.’ She thought for a moment. ‘It’s possible of course, but I chose times when he would normally have been at work. In any case, she would have had lots of opportunity to ring me when he wasn’t there.’

‘There is always the possibility that she was so frightened of him that she couldn’t bring herself to do it,’ he told her, ‘But, it doesn’t seem very likely.’ As he finished speaking, he had massaged her head. ‘Turn over,’ he said. After she had turned over and got settled, he massaged the back of her head. He didn’t say anything as he moved on down to her shoulders. Then as he moved onto her back, he opened his mouth to speak. Before he could, Tanya said, ‘Yes,’ very firmly.

‘Are you sure,’ Danny asked. ‘Definitely,’ she confirmed. Danny massaged down to her bra strap, took hold of each side, paused for a moment to give her chance to change her mind, then undid it. Moving the straps to her sides, he returned to her head.

‘Especially well done,’ he told her. ‘Now I’m going to massaged from your head down. I want you to start as soon as you’re ready. Tell me every little detail of what happened that first night. Remember that this is the last time you’ll ever need to tell it. I doubt that you’ll ever forget it completely, but after today it will start to fade into a distant memory that you will recall less and less as time goes by.’

He rested his hands on her head, then started massaging. As he moved down onto her shoulders, she began. ‘I’d gone to bed just like any other night,’ she said. ‘I’d kissed mum and him then said goodnight just like I usually did. I’d gone to sleep straight away so I don’t know if there had been any noise from mum’s room.’

‘Then I woke up as my bedroom light came on. Looking up I saw him standing in the doorway, just in his shorts. He came in and closed the door behind him. I’d never felt frightened around him before, but I was terrified then. He came over to the bed and looked down at me.’

‘I could see this big lump in the front of his shorts, it was moving about.’ ‘It’s time you learned about life,’ he said, ‘So I’m going to teach you. You will do everything I tell you to, or you will feel a lot of pain. Get up he demanded.’ I thought of screaming for mum, but something held me back. I got out of bed on the far side.’

‘Come round here,’ he demanded. ‘I walked round very slowly; I was terrified. I had my pyjama top and bottoms on. I remember feeling relieved about that as occasionally I slept naked. As soon as I was in reach, he grabbed my arm and pulled me close.’ ‘When I tell you to do something, you do it right away.’ he said, ‘Not like a snail.’

‘He put his arms around me and pulled me to him, then he kissed me hard on the lips. I started struggling.’ ‘If you don’t stop that right now,’ he said, ‘I’ll thrash you so hard you’ll wish you had never been born.’ He rubbed his thing against me and put his hand on my breasts.’

‘They were only growing then so they were still quite small. Then he turned us round and he sat on the bed. ‘Strip off,’ he said, ‘Let’s see what you’ve got.’ I couldn’t move I was frozen, he stood up and raised his hand as if he was going to hit me. I snapped out of it and started pulling my top off, please don’t hit me I begged.’

‘He kept his hand raised until my top was off, then as he put it down, he said, ‘And the rest. I took my pyjama bottoms off and stood there naked whilst he looked me up and down. I felt terrible. I could see his bulge moving about.’

As Tanya related her ordeal, Danny had massaged down her back, over her panties, down her legs and back up to her panties. As he started up her bare back, she continued.

‘He reached out and pulled me to him, he was still sitting on the bed. He put his hands on my breasts and felt them, then he put one hand between my legs. I felt sick. He pushed his finger inside me, he was rough, and it felt revolting. When he stood up, I was terrified what he was going to do next.’

‘Lie on the bed on your back,’ he told me. When I was lying down, he said, ‘Look at me. Keep your eyes open or I’ll thrash you.’ He took his shorts off and stood there naked. His cock looked enormous; it had sprung out now his shorts were off. It looked like a big rod sticking straight out.’

‘He came over and sat on the side of the bed. ‘Give me your hand,’ he said. He grabbed hold of it and put my hand on his cock. ‘Keep hold of it,’ he ordered, then he put his finger between my legs and pushed it in as far as it would go. I cried out but he said, ‘Shut up and get used to it.’

‘Then he climbed on the bed and lay on top of me, he was so heavy. I couldn’t breathe properly. I could feel his cock throbbing between my legs. He kissed me again, then he lifted his hips up and thrust his cock up inside me. As he got halfway in, there was a terrible pain. I screamed as the pain shot through me, I remember thinking at least mum will come running now.’

‘But nothing happened, he went in as far as he could go, then he started thrusting in and out. I was crying with the pain. He started going faster then I felt him go extra stiff as he came. Then all my insides felt warm and wet. Seconds later all my insides started stinging like mad. It made me cry more.’

‘He got off me and stood at the side of the bed, his cock now hanging limp between his legs. ‘Now your used to it, it, won’t hurt next time,’ he said. ‘You may as well get to enjoy it, your mine now and I expect you to please me.’ Then he walked out naked, leaving his shorts on the floor.

‘I got back into bed and cried myself to sleep.’

As she came to a stop, Danny had reached her head. ‘Turn over and sit up.’ he said. As she sat up, her loose bra fell off onto her lap. She left it where it was as Danny opened his arms. Going to him and putting her head on his shoulder, she started sobbing. He held her gently, kissing her head from time to time.

As her sobs subsided, he said, ‘Thank you, Tanya, I’m very proud that you felt able to share that with me. Now we can move on. More questions I’m afraid, but now you are not bottling that terrible experience up any longer, it should be easier to talk. Stay where you are as long as you like, then lie down when you are ready.’

They sat still for a while then Tanya lay back. Her bra was down by her waist which didn’t seem to bother her, so Danny moved it away. Her breasts now being seen completely bare didn’t seem to bother her either. ‘I’m going to massage down your front without any questions,’ Danny told her, ‘Just so you can experience physical contact with pleasure and without fear.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.