The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7 : Saturday Night at Evelyns

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7 : Saturday Night at Evelyns - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

As they walked the last bit to Evelyn’s, she thought to herself, what an incredible person Lewis is, I’m sure he and Jayne will have had sex for all or most of the week, yet now he’s happy to spend the night with me. He seems to go through life giving out happiness wherever he goes.

Arriving at Evelyn’s, they sat in the lounge with a glass of wine each. ‘Jayne seems to have enjoyed her trip,’ Evelyn said. ‘You’ve done wonders getting her to go to the theatre group, it’ll be the making of her.’ Lewis smiled, ‘She just lacked confidence,’ he said.

‘I bet school will seem awfully boring this week,’ Evelyn said with a smile. ‘It’ll be different certainly,’ Lewis replied. He knew Evelyn was trying to draw him out about Jayne, but he wasn’t giving anything away. ‘I’m sure Jayne will always be grateful to you for arranging the trip,’ Lewis mentioned innocently.

‘Me?’ Evelyn said feigning surprise. ‘I don’t know what you mean.’ At that point she decided to give up and just enjoy her evening. They were sitting side by side on the settee. Once they had finished their wine, Evelyn swung round and lay down on the settee with her head on Lewis’s lap.

Gazing up at him adoringly as he stroked her head, she asked him, ‘When are we likely to see you again?’ ‘Nothing certain,’ Lewis told her, ‘But I’ll probably come during the start of the week in the next school holidays so I can spend some time with Ron and Mary. If I do,’ he said grinning down at her, ‘Can you recommend somewhere I could stay?’

‘I do know one possibility,’ she said smiling back, ‘But it’s very small so you might have to share a bed.’ ‘Oh, I don’t think I could cope with that.’ Lewis said, ‘I’m very shy.’ Evelyn turned her head in his lap and kissed his cock through his trousers. ‘You could have fooled me,’ she said laughing.

They got up and headed upstairs. Going into Evelyn’s bedroom, they stood at the foot of the bed to have a hug and a kiss. Feeling Evelyn’s breasts pressing against him, his cock started to stir. Feeling it moving between them, Evelyn put her hand down to feel it. That naturally made it grow to full size immediately.

‘You better get out of those clothes and let it loose,’ Evelyn joked, ‘Before it bursts out.’ She tore herself away and went to the bathroom. Lewis stripped off and lay naked on top of the bed, his cock standing up hard and straight.

Evelyn returned from the bathroom still dressed. She stood in the doorway enjoying the sight. ‘That’s a picture I’ll see in my mind every time I come to bed,’ she told him.

She went to her side of the bed. As she stripped off with Lewis watching her, she thought to herself, I still can’t believe I’m getting undressed with a young man lying naked on my bed watching and waiting for me.

She got up on the bed and lay down beside him. Lewis turned on his side to face her as she did the same. Putting his arm out, she put her head on it as she moved up close to him. With her breasts pressing into his chest and his cock pressing between her thighs, they kissed.

A long wave of excitement ran through her which seemed to last for ages. When their kiss finished, they lay in each other’s arms for ages, just enjoying the close contact. She had lifted one leg to allow Lewis’s cock to go in between her thighs. It gave an occasional throb which sent another shiver through her every time it happened.

As she lay there Evelyn couldn’t help thinking how lucky Jayne had been to have Lewis for a whole week. She wasn’t feeling jealous though, she was delighted that Lewis had given Jayne some experience and incentive to go out and meet people. At least she won’t end up an old maid like me she thought. At least until recently she corrected herself.

Lewis rolled her over onto her back, his cock slipping out from between her legs. He leaned up on one elbow, looked down at her with a smile, then kissed her again. As he kissed, he caressed her breasts sending more shivers through her.

Evelyn lifted the hand between them and took hold of his cock. It throbbed happily in her hand giving her yet another happy feeling. Finishing his kiss, Lewis kissed her eyelids, then a brief kiss on her lips once more. Moving down he kissed her neck and shoulders making her give some happy sounding moans.

Kissing her breasts, he kissed all over both of them before giving a kiss to each nipple making Evelyn cry out loudly. When he followed that up with a suck on each nipple her cry turned to a happy wail. Kissing down her front he reached her abdomen.

Kissing down each groin from top to bottom, he then kissed her hairs. Lying down with his head on Evelyn’s stomach, he ran his index finger up and down each groin, then stroked over her hairs. Evelyn drew her knees up and moved her feet apart.

Slipping his finger down between her legs, Lewis played with her hairs over her opening. He moved his finger round over the top of her hairs without trying to enter. He could tell how much he was getting Evelyn worked up by her happy moans, not to mention the shivers running through her body.

After a while he altered the angle of his finger so that his fingertip parted the top hairs, making his movement closer to the mouth of her vagina. Evelyn was getting more worked up by the minute. Then pushing her hairs aside completely, he found the moist entrance. As he ran his finger round just a millimetre inside, her cries often sounded as if she was choking.

Sliding his finger deeper, her cries increased in volume the deeper it penetrated. Once his finger was inside as far as it could go, he stroked the sides and moved his fingertip around in all directions. As he slid his finger out, he kept it going around in circles stroking the moist walls as he went. Evelyn had arched her back a couple of times with the excitement of it all.

When his finger was nearly out, he moved it over to her little lump. Giving it a gentle stroke, Evelyn cried out, ‘Oh Lewis, that’s wonderful,’ He kept massaging very gently, then sliding his thumb in too, he took it between thumb and forefinger rubbing each side ever so gently at the same time.

Accompanied by Evelyn’s cries of ecstasy whilst her hands ran over his head, he felt her body go stiff. Then her vagina clamped down on his fingers as her back arched up of the bed. As she climaxed, she cried out with a long wail of pure pleasure.

As she came back to earth, her body relaxed, and Lewis’s fingers were released. He moved back up to lie alongside her. She kissed him hard and long, wrapped her arms around him then rolled over so she was lying on top of him. Lewis’s cock, trapped between them, throbbed like mad.

Feeling it against her gave Evelyn a new lease of life, she lifted herself up and wriggled around until she felt Lewis’s tip touch her in the right place. Lowering herself down before it had chance to throb and move, she felt it sliding deep up inside her. Even Lewis cried out at the feeling.

She lay down on top of him, his cock throbbing inside her, her breasts heavy on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her back and kissed her.

Whilst they kissed, Lewis rolled them both over, so Evelyn was now underneath. Putting a leg each side of her, he started lifting his hips up then thrusting back down.

Every time he thrust in, Evelyn let out a choked wail, every time he eased out, she gave him a kiss. He speeded up a little but not too much. He hadn’t planned on entering her quite so soon after her climax, he wasn’t sure if she would be able to have a second one without a longer break.

He needn’t have worried; Evelyn was so worked up that Lewis’s feeling was only half-way when he felt her go rigid. He felt her back arching up off the bed as her vagina clamped tight on his cock. She cried out as she climaxed, if she hadn’t controlled it, it would have been a scream.

As she eased back down, her vagina let go its grip, so Lewis was able to resume his thrusts. Going as fast and hard as he could now, he soon felt a lovely sensation rip through him from his groin right through his body. His cock swelled and he cried out in total ecstasy as he shot his load into her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.