The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6 : Cousin Leo Joins Mike and Peter at the Shop

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6 : Cousin Leo Joins Mike and Peter at the Shop - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Peter arrived at the shop ten minutes early, so he was already waiting when Mike arrived. They went through to the back room first. After a kiss and a hug, Mike asked if he’d heard from Lewis.

‘Yes,’ Peter told him, ‘They will arrive at the boat yard later this morning, then head back to Ron’s village. He’s staying overnight then he’ll cycle home on Sunday.’

They had another hug and a kiss, then went through to open up the shop.

Towards the end of the normal hectic morning, Peter saw a man come in, older than him but younger than Mike. He was clearly taken aback at seeing Peter there. He hesitated just inside the door looking as if he was about to turn and go.

Then Mike looked past the customer he was serving, spotted him and called out, ‘Hi Leo, I’ll be with you in a minute.’ Finishing serving his customer, Mike nipped round the counter to speak to him.

‘Where’s Lewis?’ Leo asked after he had greeted Mike. ‘He’s away today,’ Mike told him, ‘That’s his pal Peter standing in for him.’ ‘Oh. Ok I won’t stop then,’ he said, ‘I was hoping for another experience.’

‘Hang on a moment,’ Mike told him. He went back to Peter who was serving a customer. ‘That’s my cousin Leo,’ he said, ‘Are you ok if I invite him to join us for lunch and afterwards?’ ‘Sure,’ Peter replied thinking if Mike meant what he thought he meant, a new body would be nice. He smiled over at Leo.

Going back to Leo Mike said, ‘Why don’t you join us for lunch, then if you feel ok with Peter you can have your wish.’ Leo had felt so disappointed when he thought he was going to miss out, he agreed right away. ‘He was immediately despatched to the chippy to get the lunches.

Returning as Mike was locking the door, they went through to Peter in the back room. He had three coffees made ready. Mike introduced them then said, ‘We’ve only got an hour so you two need to break the ice quickly. Introduce yourselves again, this time with a hug.’ Peter who was more at home in the back room than Leo went straight over to him with his arms out.

Seeing him coming, Leo put his arms out too. They hugged each other, Peter giving him a kiss on his cheek and saying, ‘Welcome to the Back Room Club.’ as he did.

Seeing Leos puzzled look, Mike explained. ‘Anyone who has been in here for special relaxation,’ he told him, ‘Is deemed to be a member of the Back Room Club. You are both full members, it’s just that you haven’t met each other before.’

As they sat down to dinner Leo was thinking, my cousin never ceases to amaze me. He was also thinking, perhaps I’ll get an even better experience after all. As they ate Mike asked him how he was getting on working with Phillip.

‘It’s lovely,’ Leo said, ‘Lewis sorted everything out, it was completely different to what I thought. We’ve now unofficially adopted each other as brothers.’ ‘I don’t know how he does it.’ Mike said thinking of all the variety of problems Lewis had solved.

After they had finished, Mike went and sat in the armchair, telling Leo and Peter to sit on the settee. ‘Now,’ Mike said, ‘Leo, you want a particular experience. I’m sure you won’t feel able to tell us what it is just yet so first we’ll get you two relaxed with each other.’

Mike said to Leo, ‘It will probably help, if I tell you that everything you have done in this room, Peter has already done. My suggestion is that Leo, you lie on the settee whilst Peter sits on the edge and prepares you. Then when you’re both relaxed with each other, we’ll take it from there.’

Leo and Peter looked at each other, Peter raised his eyebrows, so Leo nodded, ‘Ok,’ he said. Peter stood up, then said, ‘Take off whatever you feel comfortable with and lie on your front.’

Leo felt at ease with Mike anyway. He still felt a bit strange with Peter, being new to him, but even so, he took his shoes off, then all his top things. Lying down, he made himself comfortable as Peter sat on the edge of the settee by his knees.

At a nod from Mike, Peter put his hands on the back of Leo’s head and started massaging. As he moved on down his back on the bare skin, Peter felt Leo relaxing under his touch. He moved on down over his cheeks to his feet.

Before he started back up, he pulled his own top things off and threw them aside. Going back up, over Leo’s cheeks he lingered a while then continued up his bare back to his head.

Telling him to turn over, he saw the surprise on Leo’s face to see his naked top. That was followed by a study of it. Peter smiled at him, took hold of Leo’s hand and placed it over his left nipple. Leo felt a shiver of anticipation go through him, then he did a quick stroke of all of Peter’s chest before putting his hand back by his side.

As Peter massaged his head and started down his chest, he noticed a slight movement in the front of Leo’s trousers. Going on down over his stomach the movement became more noticeable, then as he went over the front of his trousers, it did a dance. As Peters hands passed directly over it, he could feel it throbbing at his touch.

Moving on down his legs, he glanced up at Leo to see his eyes closed and a happy smile on his face. Coming back up his legs, Peter went over his now very firm bulge, giving it a good massage. Then he slowly undid Leo’s belt, top button and zip.

Moving on over his stomach, then through his small patch of chest hair, he gave both nipples an extra stroke before going up onto his head. Telling him to turn over, he glanced at Mike who gave him a thumbs up. He noticed that Mike had taken his top things off too.

As he massaged the back of Leo’s head, Peter told him, ‘When I massage your cheeks over your shorts, if you feel ready, lift your hips so I can slip your trousers part way down.’ ‘Ok,’ came a happy sounding reply.

Peter massaged down his bare back, hearing a low ‘mm’ from Leo. Sliding his hands inside Leo’s loose trousers and massaging his cheeks over his shorts drew another ‘mm’ whilst at the same time he lifted his hips up.

Peter slid his trousers down to his knees, then as Leo relaxed back down, he massaged his cheeks again over his shorts. Heading upwards on his bare skin, he included the sides of his chest too, getting another ‘mmm’ from Leo. After massaging the back of his head, he told him to turn over.

Leo’s trousers were now down by his knees, so the bulge in his shorts was plain to see. As Peter massaged down his chest, it waved about. As he moved over his stomach it waved even more, then as Peters hands moved over the top of his shorts, it throbbed under his hand as a louder and longer ‘mmmmm’ came from Leo.

This time Peter didn’t just pass over it, he held it through his shorts and stroked it. Leo couldn’t stop himself reaching out and massaging Peters leg as well as crying out once more.

Going down his legs, Peter slipped Leo’s trousers off over his feet, then came back up his now completely bare legs. Moving up onto his shorts, he stroked the bulge briefly then carried on up onto Leo’s bare skin. Massaging his stomach and chest Leo’s noises made it very clear how much he was enjoying it. Finishing off on his head, Peter told him to turn over.

Once he was on his front, Peter stood up, slipped his own trousers off then sat back down. Massaging down Leo’s back, he soon reached his shorts. Instead of going over them, he lifted the waistband, sliding a hand inside to massage his cheeks directly on the flesh. A very happy sounding ‘yeees’ came from Leo.

Pulling the back of his shorts down, Peter uncovered all of Leo’s cheeks. With nothing in the way now, he massaged them both with two hands which Leo clearly loved by the noises he was making. Going back up to his head, Peter felt him shiver as he ran a finger up the full length of his spine.

Turning over, Leo discovered Mike and Peter were also in just their shorts. He could see the bulge in Peters which made him long to reach out and hold it. As Peter ran his hands through Leo’s chest hairs, he gave both nipples a gentle rub making Leo cry out ecstatically.

Moving slowly down his front, he spent some extra time on his stomach including around his belly button before moving on up over his shorts. After stroking the bulge, Peter slid his hands back up to the waist then lifting the waistband with one hand, slid his other hand down the top of the hip nearest to him.

As he went down his hand brushed against Leo’s throbbing cock making it go wild with excitement. Peter slid his hand over to the middle, then drew it out, letting it slide over Leo’s cock all the way. Leo gave a howl of pleasure. Then as Peter slid his hands out, he took hold of the waist with both hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.