The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2 : The Trio at Tim’s Flat

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2 : The Trio at Tim’s Flat - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Wednesday evening Phillip and Ralph arrived at Tim’s flat at their usual time. Once inside they all stood behind the door hugging and kissing. Then going through to the kitchen dining area, they sat around the table chatting whilst Tim made them all a coffee.

After chatting for a while about their various jobs, they finished their coffees then went through to the lounge. They sat Phillip in the middle of the settee as the newest member of the group. Ralph and Tim sat each side of him. They each put an arm around him and kissed him.

Phillip felt so comfortable and safe being cocooned by the two of them. As they kept kissing his cheeks, they each had a hand on his chest, then they slid them down together until they were both between his legs.

Having two different hands over his cock, even though it was through his shorts and trousers, was more than enough to make him swell. Tim undid his belt, then Ralph undid his top button. As Tim slid his zip down, Ralph slipped his hand inside his trousers and rested it on his cock over his shorts.

Phillip was now as hard as he could be. So added to all the enjoyable feelings he had been having, was excitement at being hard and having Ralph stroking his cock. Then Ralph took his hand out so Tim could put his in. As soon as Tim’s hand rested on his cock it throbbed about like mad. Phillip loved the two of them, but Tim was definitely his favourite.

Then Ralph said, ‘Phillip, aren’t you forgetting something?’ ‘What?’ Phillip said concerned. Ralph grinned at him, ‘You don’t need our permission to put your hands anywhere you want,’ he said. Tim gave Phillips cock a squeeze as Ralph said it.

Taking the hint, Phillip reached out each side, placing one hand between Ralphs legs and the other between Tim’s. They were both hard and throbbed at his touch. He sat there happily enjoying feeling the movement.

‘Let’s go through to the bedroom and get comfortable,’ Tim said. They trooped through and closed the door. Then each of them stripped off, putting their clothes in individual heaps. Turning to face each other, three cocks were sticking out hard and straight in front of them.

As they moved towards each other, Phillip thought to himself, how lovely this is that I can be naked and hard, have Ralph and Tim in front of me also naked and hard, yet none of us feel embarrassed.

They came together and hugged, all three together. The pleasure of holding two naked bodies against you was enjoyed by them all. The feeling of two hard cocks pressing against your own was more than enjoyable, it was exciting and erotic. It made them all throb so the feeling of two hard cocks throbbing and moving against your own got all three of them very worked up.

They eventually broke away and lay down on the bed. Phillip as newest and youngest was given the place of honour in the middle. He lay on his back with Ralph one side and Tim the other. They lay on their sides facing him, so their cocks were resting on his hips.

Whilst they both kissed his head and chest, plus an occasional suck on his nipples, they alternated their hands between Phillip’s cock and his balls. Phillip was just beginning to think that if they kept it up much longer, he would be firing, when Tim asked. ‘What are we going to do next.’

‘Well, we should definitely have a threesome.’ Ralph said. ‘How about Phillip chooses today, then next time one of us two can choose.’ That being agreed, they both looked at Phillip.

Phillip ran the options through his mind, he had enjoyed everything he had done with them so far, so which should he choose. Ralph and Tim waited patiently, smiling at him as he tried to choose. Then he said, ‘Can I suck you Ralph, and Tim will you go up my bum?’

‘Of course,’ they both replied at once. They got up off the bed, then Ralph arranged the pillows so he could sit up but lean back. He made himself comfortable and spread his legs wide apart. Tim and Phillip watched him, admiring his muscular body and watching his cock flex as he anticipated the pleasure to come.

Once he was settled, Phillip got up on the bed on his hands and knees. Moving up close, he leaned down and kissed Ralphs cock which promptly smacked him as it throbbed violently with excitement. ‘Ow!’ Phillip exclaimed. ‘Sorry,’ came from Ralph, ‘It’s your fault for getting me so worked up.’

Phillip grinned at him, ‘It’s nice to know I have such an effect on you.’ he said. Turning his head sideways, Phillip lay his head down on Ralphs cock, pressing it down onto his abdomen. He stayed there enjoying the feel of it throbbing in between them whilst Tim got ready.

Tim got up on the bed behind Phillip and dripped some oil on his bum. Rubbing it around the opening with his finger sent Phillip into a euphoric state. Then he was jerked out of it as Tim shot a jet of oil up his bum. It felt like a feather running through his inside, tickling him as it went. As he laughed at the sensation, Ralph felt the vibration of his laugh through his cock which made it give an extra throb. A feeling enjoyed by both of them.

Tim was now sitting back on his heels. He dripped some oil on his own cock then rubbed it all over enjoying the feeling it gave him. Then after a last drop on his tip, he put the oil container aside and called, ‘Ready.’

Moving forward, he put his tip to Phillip’s bum, just pressing hard enough to keep in contact. Then he slid both hands up Phillips back as he leaned forward. Still keeping his tip just touching the opening, he slid his hands up until he could cup his fingers over Phillips shoulders.

Feeling his hands on his shoulders and with Tim’s tip touching his bum, Phillip lifted his head off Ralphs cock, waited until it stopped waving around, then took the tip in his lips. Holding it firmly as it tried to leap about, Phillip waited until he felt Tim’s cock move.

Once he realised that Phillip had Ralphs tip in his mouth, Tip eased his hips forward gently. He felt his tip start to enter. As he felt his bum muscle’s part and Tim’s tip starting to slide into him, Phillip gave a shiver of pleasurable excitement. Then he started to slide his mouth down on Ralphs cock.

As his mouth slid down, Ralph cried out with excitement. Phillip felt Ralphs cock filling his mouth which made him feel excited too. Then as Tim’s cock slid further and further into him, he was overcome with happiness. As Tim slid deeper inside, Phillips muscles gripping his cock all over sent waves of pleasure through him.

Soon Tim was in as far as he could go. His hairs were tight against Phillip’s cheeks and his balls were gently touching Phillips balls. He held himself still, ready to start thrusting. As he had entered, he had watched Phillip’s head going slowly down on Ralphs cock. He could tell that he was all the way down.

So, easing out slowly, he saw Phillip lifting his head up. Thrusting back into Phillip, he saw him drop his head back down onto Ralphs cock. As Ralph gave a happy cry, Tim started a slow thrusting into Phillip. As soon as he saw Phillip was in time with him so that every time Tim thrust in, Phillip’s head went down on Ralph, he speeded up slightly.

As soon as he saw Phillip had matched his speed he increased once more, then the two of them kept up a steady rhythm between them for some time, accompanied by happy cries from Ralph and Tim. Phillip of course was silent having a mouthful of cock. But he was thoroughly enjoying himself just the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.