The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Victor Lets a Secret Out

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Victor Lets a Secret Out - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Danny smiled at him, ‘Don’t look so horrified,’ he said, ‘It’s quite normal for sex starved teenagers to experiment. Clearly the most likely person to do it with is a best mate. It’s part of the growing up process.’

Victor relaxed a little but still felt embarrassed. ‘Remember I’m only a year older than you,’ Danny reminded him, and still a teenager.’ ‘Does that mean you... ‘ Victor started to say then stalled. Danny smiled, ‘Yes of course I have, it’s fun, it’s educational and it gives you and your best pal a special bond.’

Victor felt a wave of relief go through him. He had loved his experiences with his two best mates but had always felt guilty about it. Now here was Danny telling him it was a natural thing. Not only that, but he had done it too. He looked down at his cock which was now fully erect, standing upright in Danny’s hand. It had felt lovely as he felt it growing, but now it suddenly felt even nicer.

‘When I got you very relaxed,’ Danny told him, ‘Your cock started to stiffen up as is natural when someone else is touching it. But as soon as I brought your memories back of your experiences with your pals, it went rock hard in seconds. So clearly you enjoyed the experiences.’

‘Before we move onto your problem, that is the last thing we need to cover so that you will be totally relaxed. I need you to tell me everything you did, how you felt about it and the dreams you’ve had about them since. Now you have already seen how much stripping off and being massaged has helped you open your mind to me.’

‘So, as you tell me about your experiences, I’m going to massage your head with one hand and your cock, and the area around it with the other one. Of course, reliving your memories plus this massage might possibly get you so worked up that you won’t be able to stop yourself firing. If you do feel that happening, don’t fight it, just tell me you’re coming, let it go and enjoy it. We can mop it up afterwards.’

‘If you do fire, that will be the best indication that you are ready to sort out your problem Ok?’ ‘Ok,’ Victor answered, feeling nervous but decidedly excited at the prospect. The touch of Danny’s hand was already sending shivers of pleasure through him.

‘What I want you to do,’ Danny said, ‘Is to tell me how it happened first, then who did what. I’ll prompt you, if necessary, but try and tell me without if you can. Off you go.’

Victor closed his eyes, took his mind back to just after his father had gone and started his tale. ‘I was about fourteen and a half,’ he said. ‘Since dad had gone, I was able to bring friends home so one day Gordon was at mine and mum was at work. We were in my bedroom working on our homework. We finished quicker than expected so I put a video on. We lay on my bed watching it.’

‘Part way through a young couple were kissing and although it didn’t really show anything, it was clear they were feeling each other. I felt my cock swelling so I glanced over at Gordon. He had a bulge in his shorts too. He saw me looking, went red, then he said, ‘It’s a good job it’s not a porn movie we’d both burst our shorts.’ ‘We laughed then me who is normally so shy asked him if he was firing himself yet.’

‘Yes,’ for ages he said, ‘How about you?’ ‘I’m the same I told him,’ ‘Have you ever seen or held anyone else’s erect cock?’ he asked. ‘Or fired them.’ He added. I said, ‘No, have you?’ ‘No,’ he said, ‘But I’d love to see what it felt like.’ ‘It had never occurred to me until then but suddenly I wanted to try it. ‘We could always feel each other’s,’ I said thinking to myself is this really me talking like this.’

‘To my surprise and excitement,’ he said, ‘That’s a great idea. Then I could fire you and you could fire me.’ ‘I hadn’t thought of going that far but now it seemed too exciting not to. So, we stripped off and lay on the bed side by side our cocks sticking up in the air. I’ve always known I had a big cock, but I hadn’t realised how big until I saw Gordons. His was only half my size. He couldn’t take his eyes off mine, so I said, ‘Go ahead, touch it if you want.’

‘He turned on his side and took hold of it. He explored it all over as well as my balls. It felt wonderful and I was throbbing like mad.’ ‘Can I fire you?’ he asked. ‘I was far too excited by now to be able to say no, so off he went. The feeling was so much better than when I had done it. In no time I was getting my special feeling. ‘I’m getting near,’ I said. He just went faster. I cried out as my feeling hit and as my cock swelled, I shot my load. It came so quick I had no chance to speak.’

‘It soared up in the air, then curved over and landed on my chest in my hairs. Gordon had watched it agog, He slowed down to a stop but kept hold of me whilst I shrank. ‘Wow,’ he said, ‘That was wonderful.’ Then he said, ‘I don’t suppose you’ll want to do that with my little cock.’

‘I gave him a hug and said, don’t be daft you’re my best mate, I can’t not give you the pleasure you’ve just given me. He had hugged me back then before I knew what was happening, we were kissing each other. It was lovely, we kept it up for ages.’

‘Then I told him to lie down. I went and got a towel and cleaned all the cum off my chest, then I took hold of his cock. It was only about half the size of mine, but it still felt lovely holding it. When it throbbed in my hand, I felt so excited. I started stroking it. I could feel Gordons whole body moving with the pleasure. Every time his cock throbbed in my hand it gave me a lovely feeling in my groin too.’

‘I started going faster, which made Gordon start to give little cries of ecstasy. It may have been smaller than mine, but it was just as hard. He put one hand flat over my now soft cock which gave me an extra nice feeling. I started going faster still which made him cry out even more.

He started moving his hand slightly on my cock which made me start to stiffen slightly.’

‘Then his hand on my cock took hold of it a bit firmer whilst at the same time I felt him go rigid all over. I speeded up as this started, then giving a loud but very happy cry, his cock swelled in my hand as a great jet of cum shot out and up into the air. Although his cock was smaller than mine, he seemed to shoot just as much cum. It landed on his chest which was hairless, so the pool of cum looked enormous.’

‘I kept moving until he stopped shooting, then I slowed down and stopped. I kept hold of his cock as it shrank in my hand which felt amazing. Once he was soft, I could see he was uncircumcised. I’d never fully understood the difference so seeing his tip had disappeared, I slid his skin back fascinated watching it reappear. Then as soon as I let go it shot back inside again. I told him what I was doing, so he had a closer look at mine as he had never seen anyone circumcised. Once he was cleaned up, we lay together, then we hugged and kissed once more.’

‘When we got dressed, we both agreed it had been a lovely experience, something special between us, very educational and something to consider repeating.’

Before Danny could ask anything, Victor continued. ‘About three weeks later I was at Geoff’s. Again, the house was empty. We’d been walking all morning and come back to his to eat. As we sat in his conservatory eating, emboldened by my experience with Gordon, I asked him if he was firing himself yet. He went bright red then said, ‘Yes,’ Don’t be embarrassed I said, ‘We all do it, it’s natural.’ ‘So do you...?’ He asked.

‘Of course,’ I said, ‘I’ve been doing it for ages, I think I’ve had a dream about every girl in the school by now.’ ‘I hadn’t but there are times when you can’t resist a boast,’ he said with a big grin.’

‘You enjoy doing it don’t you?’ I asked. ‘Yes,’ he said obviously feeling happier about discussing it now that he knew I did it too. ‘Have you ever had it done for you or done it for someone else?’ I asked. He went bright red again as he said, ‘No.’ ‘But you’ve dreamt about it haven’t you?’ I said, ‘I can tell by how red you went.’ ‘Yes,’ he said, ‘But you won’t tell anyone will you.’ ‘Of course not.’ I said, ‘No one told on me.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.