The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 3 : Tim, Lewis and Ralph Have a Second Session

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 3 : Tim, Lewis and Ralph Have a Second Session - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Wednesday soon came around. Lewis arrived at Tim’s flat a few minutes before Tim arrived with Ralph. They all trooped inside and closed the door. As soon as it shut, all three threw themselves into the other’s arms. When the arms had all stopped flailing around, they stood locked together, hugging and kissing.

Then they all went over to the settee. Lewis told everyone to strip to their shorts and then they had another group hug, bare chested and with some bulges starting to grow in their shorts.

Lewis sat down in the middle, then Tim and Ralph sat each side of him. Lewis put an arm around each, holding them close. They both relaxed into his side feeling completely at ease.

‘Now Ralph,’ Lewis began, ‘Last week you sucked Tim right through to firing. Did you enjoy that?’ ‘Yes,’ Ralph replied immediately. ‘At the same time Tim sucked you right through to firing. Did you enjoy that?’ ‘Yes,’ he replied just as quickly. ‘Whilst you were doing that, I did something to you that you didn’t know about until afterwards. First of all, can you tell me what it was that I did?’ Ralph grinned at him, ‘You put your finger right up my bum.’ he said. ‘Did you enjoy that?’ Lewis asked. ‘Very much so,’ Ralph replied, ‘Although I think it will be even nicer next time when I’ll know that it is happening.’

‘How many times since last Wednesday?’ Lewis continued, ‘Have you had a night-time dream that resulted in you firing?’ ‘Seven,’ came the prompt reply. ‘How many of them included someone who is not in this room right now?’ ‘None,’ said Ralph looking slightly embarrassed.

Lewis gave him a quick hug, ‘Don’t be embarrassed,’ he told him, ‘The only reason you dream of us rather than girls is because you know that your dreams about us can come true now, whereas dreams about girls might not happen for years yet.’

‘Now Ralph,’ Lewis said, ‘I already know every single dream you had last week, yes even that one,’ he added with a grin. ‘As Ralph went slightly red, Lewis told him, ‘Any of those can come true tonight, but only if we know what they were.’

‘I want you to start with Wednesday night, then tell us what you dreamed and with who. If you tell us them all, I’ll tell you which ones I like and which ones I have already done. Tell us without holding anything back, then you can pick which of those dreams you want to enact tonight.’

‘So,’ Lewis said, ‘First off Wednesday night. Who with, and what did everyone do?’ Ralph paused for a moment, then he said, ‘I dreamt I was sitting in the armchair. You were sucking me and at the same time you had your finger up my bum.’ ‘What was Tim doing?’ Lewis asked. ‘Nothing on Wednesday,’ Ralph said, ‘But on Thursday I had the same dream. Whilst you knelt in front of me sucking me and sliding your finger in and out, Tim was behind you with his cock up your bum. Friday,’ he continued, ‘I was sitting in the chair, you were kneeling in front of me with your cock up my bum and Tim was at the side firing me by hand.’

‘You’re doing great,’ Lewis told him. ‘I like them all so far.’ ‘Saturday, Tim was sitting in the chair, you were kneeling sucking him and I knelt behind you with my cock up your bum. Sunday we were all lying on the bed, I was up Tim’s bum and you two were sucking each other. Monday we were all on the bed in a circle firing each other by hand. Tuesday you were kneeling with your knees each side of my head sucking me whilst Tim went up your bum right above my face.’

He stopped, his cock making a very big bulge in his shorts. It was also waving about quite vigorously. ‘Well,’ Lewis said, ‘That’s quite a selection. I can tell you that I have done every one of them. Which means what?’ He asked smiling at Ralph. After a moment Ralph twigged then his face lit up. ‘It means that I can pick any one of them to come true,’ he said, his cock doing another dance at the thought.

Lewis turned and gave him a kiss on his lips. ‘We’ll come back to your choice soon,’ he said. ‘Now go and stand about three paces away from me and Tim, facing us.’

Ralph got up, walked over and turned round. The bulge in his shorts was very large and very excited. ‘I just want to test how relaxed you are,’ Lewis told him, ‘Take your shorts off, throw them away, then stand there with both your hands behind your head.’ Without any noticeable hesitation, Ralph slid his shorts down, threw them to one side then put his hands behind his head as he stood up.

Released from the confines of his shorts, Ralphs cock now stuck out almost straight whilst it waved about as it kept flexing. Lewis looked at Ralph, there was no trace of embarrassment on his face. Lewis stood up, slipped his own shorts off, then went over to stand in front of him.

Taking hold of his own and Ralphs cock he lifted them up, so he could move in close. Holding each other tight with their throbbing cocks squashed between their abdomens, Lewis kissed him then said, ‘Well done, no more inhibitions.’

Keeping hold of him, Lewis called out, ‘Tim come and join us.’ Tim slipped his shorts off, then stood at the side so he could slide his cock in between the other two. They hugged for a while, all happy to feel their cocks touching and to feel them throbbing.

After enjoying their close contact for a while, they went through to the bedroom. Lewis instructed Ralph to lie in the middle of the bed then he and Tim got up and lay each side of him. The lay so that their cocks rested on the top of Ralphs thighs, then as they both played with Ralphs cock and his balls, their own cocks leapt around, giving Ralph some lovely feelings on his legs.

Lewis got up and knelt with one knee by Ralphs head and the other knee just below his shoulder. He encouraged Tim to do the same on his other side. Lewis and Tim leaned in, wrapped their arms around each other to hold themselves up then enjoyed the feeling as Ralph played with the two hard cocks in the front of his face.

Lying down again each side of him, Lewis said into his ear, ‘So of all those lovely dreams you had last week,’ Lewis asked, ‘Which is your dream to come true tonight?’ ‘I can’t make up my mind,’ Ralph told him, ‘Feeling a cock up my bum is probably the main thing I want to experience.’

‘Right,’ Lewis said, ‘Step one a cock up your bum. Tim is more special to you than I am so he should be your first. So, Tim’s cock goes up your bum. How about we put a pillow under your bum to lift it up. Tim kneels between your legs, lifts your legs up onto his shoulders, sucks your balls then puts his cock up inside you. I will then put my knees each side of your head. I can then lean down and take your cock in my mouth.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.