The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: An Afternoon With John

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Afternoon With John - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

When John arrived home sometime later, he asked how it had all gone. ‘Good!’ Danny told him, ‘I’m confident tomorrow will sort it all out for them.’ John smiled, then came over and gave him a hug. ‘I can’t say I’m surprised,’ he said.

‘You need a rest after all your labours,’ John said, ‘Shall we go upstairs?’ ‘Seeing as I’m pushing you out tomorrow to interview Ian,’ Danny said, ‘How about I ring Lorraine and tell her today is Sunday?’ John’s face lit up, ‘That would be nice,’ he said.

Danny rang and got Lorraine right away. He told her what he had in mind. ‘I’ll be over in half an hour,’ she told him. John and Danny sat and had a coffee whilst they were waiting for Lorraine. Chatting away it seemed no time at all before the doorbell rang.

‘You go,’ John told him. Danny let Lorraine in, then they had a hug and a kiss before going through to the kitchen. John stood up as she came in. Going straight over to him she put her arms around him and gave him a long kiss.

Lorraine declined a drink, so they all went upstairs into the bedroom. They had their usual three-way hug then Lorraine told them both to strip to their shorts. As they did so, Lorraine stripped down to bra and panties. During another three-way hug, Lorraine put a hand between each of their legs to see how worked up they were.

Standing in front of Danny she told him to take her bra off. He hugged her, slid his arms around behind her and undid the strap. After giving her a kiss, he stepped back, taking her bra away with him.

‘John, come and kiss them now that they are uncovered,’ she said. John went over and kissed both nipples, He had been getting steadily harder but the feel of Lorraine’s nipples between his lips was enough to make him swell to maximum. As he kissed, then sucked, Lorraine ran her hands through his hair. ‘Kneel down now and take my panties off,’ she instructed.

John knelt down, put his hands on her waist and looked up. He gazed adoringly at the two firm breasts sticking out above him, then looked up at Lorraine’s face. She smiled and nodded so he took hold of the top of her panties, then he slid them down to her knees. Leaning forward he kissed the hairs he had just exposed, then helped her step out of her panties altogether.

Staying on his knees he looked up at the lovely sight above him, Lorraine’s tuft of hair was directly in front of his face, then her breasts sticking out up above. The thought that he had been inside her several times gave him a wonderful feeling which made his cock throb like mad. Lorraine looked down and saw it waving. ‘Are we having nice thoughts?’ she asked with a grin.

Helping him to his feet, she held him close. Her bare breasts pressed into his bare chest. His hard cock was poking against Lorraine. She slid her hands down his back, into his shorts and caressed his cheeks. Feeling his pleasure which was marked by happy noises plus a throbbing cock, she kept her hands in place for a while.

Then sliding her hands around to the front, she took hold of his cock with one hand and slid his shorts down with the other. His cock throbbed wildly in her hand which she really enjoyed. Once John had stepped out of his shorts, she let go of his cock and hugged him again.

Both naked now, the feeling for both of them was very erotic. John slid one hand in between them and caressed one of Lorraine’s breasts which were firm but with a lovely soft covering. Danny watched them both with a smile on his face, happy to see them enjoying themselves.

Lorraine broke away, going over to stand behind Danny. ‘Come in front of him John,’ she called. Following Lorraine’s instructions, John put his hands down the back of Danny’s shorts over his cheeks. Then from the back, Lorraine slid her hands down the front, taking hold of his cock.

She had a job to get hold of it. Sensing her hand getting near it throbbed about violently. Catching it at last, she held it still then told John to pull Danny’s shorts down.

John took his hands from Danny’s cheeks, held the top of his shorts and pulled them down slowly, Enjoying seeing his hairs coming into view, then his cock wrapped up in Lorraine’s hand, then his balls hanging loose below. He took the shorts down to the floor then helped Danny step out of them.

Still on his knees in front of Danny, he watched as Lorraine moved his cock to point straight out towards John. She drew her hand back from its tip, so John leaned forward, took the tip in his mouth then slid his mouth down until his lips touched Lorraine’s hand.

She kept hold of it whilst John moved his mouth up and down several times. Then taking his mouth off it, he reached underneath, taking both of Danny’s balls into his mouth. Then he played with them with his tongue.

The sounds coming from Danny showed that he was thoroughly enjoying himself. Standing up, John took hold of Danny and kissed him, getting a good kiss back. Lorraine kept hold of Danny’s cock with one hand, taking hold of Johns with the other. She put them both together and held them in both hands, so they kept contact with each other.

John moved his hips in and out gently, making his and Danny’s cock slide against each other as well as against Lorraine’s hands. They both were making very happy noises.

Lorraine let them enjoy themselves for a while, then said, ‘Time to go to bed.’ They all separated and looked expectantly at Lorraine awaiting instructions.

‘First off,’ Lorraine said, ‘John, lie on your back on the bed with your feet at the foot of the bed.’ John climbed up and lay there, his cock sticking up firmly in the air. He marvelled again that he was not only able to hold a full erection nowadays but that he could lie there in front of Lorraine not feeling the least embarrassed.

Lorraine got up on the bed next. She put her knees each side of Johns head so that he was looking straight up between her legs. He admired her hairs and could just make out the opening amongst them.

Lorraine bent over and let her breasts land each side of Johns cock. She put her head down on his legs with her elbows each side of his thighs. His cock throbbed about, sliding on her breasts, the feeling was ecstatic.

Danny got up on the bed next. He knelt upright behind Lorraine, his cock hard and sticking out in front of him. John looked up at it. He couldn’t resist reaching up and stroking it. Danny took hold of Lorraine’s hips, then said, ‘John, guide me in please,’ John took hold of Danny’s cock, it felt so lovely in his hand, it was so hard and held so many memories.

He pointed the tip towards Lorraine’s opening. He reached up with his other hand and put his index finger inside her a couple of inches whilst he held Danny’s throbbing cock in his other. His finger slid in easily as Lorraine was excited and moist. He found her little lump, gave it a few strokes, then hearing her happy cry, took his finger out and put Danny’s tip to the opening instead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.