The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Peter, Lewis and Mike at the Shop

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Peter, Lewis and Mike at the Shop - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

As the afternoon at the shop neared its usual busy end, Lewis was surprised to see Peter coming in through the front door. Mike spotted his surprise and winked at him. Peter called ‘Hi,’ as he went through to the back room.

When he got a chance Mike told Lewis, ‘I invited him, I thought it would be a nice surprise for you as we haven’t seen him for ages.’ ‘That’s great,’ Lewis said with a big beam.

Five minutes later the last customer had left. They locked up the shop, put the lights out then went through to the back room. Peter had made them all a drink ready. They all had a hug then sat round the table with their drinks. They chatted about school and all the things they had done since the three of them last met. Peter didn’t enlighten them about Carol and Fiona. Mind you, there were a few things that Mike and Lewis didn’t mention either.

After they had finished their drinks, Mike said, ‘Peter as you haven’t been for a while, you choose what we do.’ Peter grinned. ‘First,’ he said, ‘We’ll undress each other.’

‘Mike, will you start off by undressing me.’ Mike grinned, ‘A pleasure,’ he said as he got up and went over to sit on the settee. Peter went and stood between his knees, put his arms around him then gave him a kiss which Mike responded to with a real smacker and a hug.

When he finished that he took hold of Peters T shirt then pulled it off over his head. Throwing it to one side, he put a hand on each of Peter’s shoulders, pulled him closer then kissed each nipple getting a happy ‘ooooh’ from Peter. Then he sucked them both which made the oooo’ change to a much longer ‘aahhhh’

Kissing him again, Mike held the kiss whilst he undid Peters belt then top button. Still kissing he slid his zip down, feeling a growing bulge on the way. Slipping his trousers down, he kept kissing whilst Peter stepped out of them.

Breaking off, Mike spun Peter round to face away from him. Then he kissed his back between his shoulder blades, then kissed his way down his spine making Peter give almost continuous cries of pleasure as he went. Once he reached his waist, Mike pulled the back of his shorts down far enough to uncover both cheeks, then he kissed both of them getting another louder ‘aaahhh’ from Peter.

Turning him back to face him, Peters shorts had moved down at the front enough to uncover his hairs which Mike ran his fingers through. Then pulling the front of Peters shorts towards him, Mike allowed Peters now hard cock to spring out. He leaned forward and slid his mouth down on it whilst at the same time he slid his shorts right down and off.

Taking his mouth off Peters cock, Mike took hold of both his wrists and told him to stand up on the settee with his feet each side of Mikes knees.

Once Peter was in position, Mike took his cock back in his mouth, took each hand away one at a time and put them round behind on Peters cheeks.

Peter rested his hands on Mikes head who then started sucking up and down on Peters cock. After about a dozen sucks, Mike slid his mouth off, much to Peters regret. Mike sat there for a moment admiring the view in front of his eyes, then Peter got down onto the floor.

‘Lewis, you strip Mike off now,’ he said. Lewis came over to where Mike was sitting, then he gave him a kiss as he took hold of his top things and pulled them off over his head. Giving Mikes nipples a kiss then a suck, he knelt down in front of him and undid his belt.

As he undid his top button, he could see and feel that Mike was already growing. As he slid his zip down, Mikes shorts overflowed out, pushed from inside by a growing cock. Once undone, Lewis took his hands and drew him up to his feet.

As he stood up, his trousers dropped to his ankles, so Lewis knelt down and helped him step out of them. Mikes cock now being at Lewis’s eye level and waving about behind his shorts, Lewis gave the bulge a kiss making it jump about even more.

Standing up, Lewis wrapped his arms around Mike, then ran his hands down Mikes bare back. Reaching his shorts, Lewis slid his hands down inside to massage his cheeks. Mike kissed Lewis’s head in between making a lot of happy noises. Then Lewis slid his hands round still inside Mikes shorts, to take hold of his cock.

Once Lewis had a good grip on it, he held it still as it throbbed in his hand. Taking his other hand out, Lewis started wriggling his shorts down, gradually uncovering Mikes now fully erect and as usual giant hook shaped cock.

Once he had got his shorts past the hook, Lewis let go of it. As it waved about in front of him, he knelt down and slid them to the floor. As Mike stepped out of them, Lewis pushed his head underneath the great hook and took one of Mikes balls in his mouth.

Mike cried out as he stood transfixed whilst Lewis played with it with his tongue before letting it drop out. Then he took the other one in his mouth, doing the same. Mikes balls were too big for him to get both in his mouth at once.

As Mikes cries of ecstasy faded away, Lewis stood up and gave him a hug loving feeling Mikes hook throbbing against him, even if it was through his clothes.

‘Right,’ Peter said, ‘My turn now, Lewis if you please.’ Lewis went and stood in front of Peter whose cock was sticking out in front of him waving and throbbing. Lewis took hold of it as Peter pulled his top things off. Kissing then sucking Lewis’s nipples, Peter enjoyed both the feeling of his nipples between his lips as well as Lewis’s hand now stroking his cock.

Undoing Lewis’s trousers, he slid the zip down, feeling Lewis’s cock pushing his shorts out in a big bulge. He knelt down letting his cock slide out of Lewis’s grip then slid Lewis’s trousers right down and off.

Giving the bulge a kiss as it flexed, Peter stayed kneeling as he slid his hands up the back and pulled Lewis’s shorts downwards. Once they were down a few inches they stuck on Lewis’s cock so Peter reached in the front, took hold of it, moved it out of the way and pulled his shorts right down.

After Lewis had stepped out of them, Peter took hold of his cock then took his balls in his mouth, giving them a suck and a stroke with his tongue. Letting them slip out, he let go of Lewis’s cock and stood up.

Lewis’s cock was now sticking out straight in front of him, as was Peters. As Lewis stepped close and took Peter in his arms, his tip pressed into Peter then slid up his abdomen as he got closer.

As Peters tip touched Lewis a few seconds later, his tip slid up Lewis the same. Once they were tight together with their arms around each other, both their cocks were squashed between them, throbbing vigorously.

They held each other close for several minutes enjoying all the feelings close contact gave them. Then Peter reluctantly broke away, instructing Lewis, ‘Go and sit in the armchair please.’ He stood and watched Lewis settle in, enjoying seeing his cock waving around as he made himself comfortable. ‘Put your legs up on the arms,’ Peter told him, then followed that with the instruction, ‘Bring your bum nearer to the front of the chair.’ With more waving about of his cock, Lewis obeyed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.