The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: Lorraine – One Mouth Two Cocks

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Lorraine – One Mouth Two Cocks - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

‘Keep going,’ Danny prompted him. He jumped, then carried on pulling it off over her head. David stood there with his eyes locked on Lorraine’s breasts.

She reached out and took her top out of his hands. Throwing it on the settee, she took hold of David’s hands and pulled him closer. David moved like he was in a dream. Lorraine put his hands on her breasts over her bra. Then she put a hand between his legs and took hold of his very hard cock through his shorts.

‘How does that feel, David?’ she asked. David could hardly speak, ‘Lovely,’ he said, ‘Absolutely lovely.’ ‘Do you think it would be nicer if our hands were on the skin,’ she asked. ‘Oh yes,’ David said as if he was in a dream. ‘Then why don’t you come closer, kiss me and undo my bra whilst I slip your shorts off?’ Lorraine said.

David took a step forward, then Lorraine pulled him close and put her lips to his. As they kissed David put his arms around her and started sliding his hands towards the fastenings of her bra. Still kissing him, Lorraine moved her hands down to the top of his shorts and slid them down until they stuck on his cock.

As David started trying to unhook her bra, she reached in, took hold of his cock and held it whilst she slid his shorts right down. Lorraine felt David cry out through their kiss. She put a hand between his legs and gently held his balls as he finished undoing her bra.

Breaking their kiss, Lorraine said, ‘Take it right off please.’ Tossing it to the side, David’s eyes were glued on her bare breasts. ‘David!’ Lorraine said firmly. He looked up at her. ‘Look where my hand is,’ she said. He looked down at his cock now waving about loosely with Lorraine’s hand holding his balls. ‘I’m feeling you,’ she said, ‘So that means you can feel my breasts,’ go ahead.

David carefully placed a hand over one breast. The feeling of the soft flesh sent a shiver through him. He caressed it and added his other hand on the other breast. After caressing them both, he leaned forward and gently kissed each nipple.

‘That was nice,’ Lorraine told him. ‘Did you enjoy it too?’ David had an enormous beam on his face, ‘And how,’ he said, ‘They felt so soft and you’re so beautiful.’ ‘Thank you, David that was a nice thing to say. Now please take three paces backwards.’

David did so carefully, then stood there in just his T shirt, his cock sticking out hard in front of him. ‘How do you feel standing there like you are, half naked looking at me also half naked?’ ‘Thrilled to bits,’ David said with a big beam.

‘Ok, come here then,’ Lorraine said holding her arms out to him. As he came over, she wrapped her arms round him and kissed him, then pulled his top off. As soon as it was off, she pulled him close again so that his bare chest was pressed against her breasts. She could feel his cock throbbing about as it pressed into her clothes.

‘Ok, David,’ she told him, ‘There’s just one more thing we need to sort out before I can give you my full approval. If my friend chose you to make love to her it would be your first time. I don’t think it’s right that your first time should be a threesome. A first time should be special between two people.’

David looked disappointed. ‘Equally,’ Lorraine continued, ‘If she chose you for her to suck, I’m sure you’d enjoy it, but you would be disappointed as well at not having sex. I don’t think it would be right for you to end up feeling disappointed after you’ve been so willing to help.’

David looked even more downcast. ‘So, David, I would like you to do me a big favour today. I want you to take me for your very first sex.’ David looked as though he couldn’t believe his ears. Before he could speak, Danny joined in saying, ‘David, Lorraine wants you to make love to her so that if it happens tomorrow, it won’t be your first time. Then if it doesn’t happen and you’re the one who gets sucked, you won’t care as you’ll enjoy the suck and will have already had sex.’

David felt like he’d won the lottery. Lorraine stood up and told him to undo her jeans. David’s hands were shaking as he undid her top button and slid her zip down. He looked up at her as he took hold of the top of them. When she smiled and nodded at him, he slipped them down.

As she stepped out of them, David could see some of her hairs sticking out from the side of her panties. His cock did another dance.

‘Follow me,’ she told him as she turned and headed for the stairs. David looked at Danny for confirmation. ‘Go ahead,’ he said, ‘Don’t keep the lady waiting, I’ll be right behind you.’

David trotted off after Lorraine, his cock waving about as he went. Danny followed behind. Lorraine went into the bedroom and lay on the bed on her back, still wearing her panties. David stood just inside the door uncertain. Danny came up behind him and said quietly, ‘Get up on the bed beside her and follow her lead.’

David needed no second bidding; he was up on the bed and lying beside Lorraine in less than two seconds. Lorraine turned her head and smiled at him making his heartbeat go into overdrive. ‘Before you make love to me,’ she told him, ‘Have an explore of all of my body, take my panties off and have a look at where you’re going.’

David got up on his hands and knees, first he leaned over and kissed her. Whilst he did so he caressed both her breasts, then he kissed her shoulders, then her nipples then all over her breasts.

Moving on down he kissed around her belly button then he took hold of the top of her panties, Lorraine lifted her hips up so he could slide them down easily. Once she put her hips back down, he slid them right off her feet. Then he stroked her hairs and ran his fingers through them.

Lorraine drew her knees up and put her legs apart. David explored more of her hairs and his fingertip found the opening. At that point Danny had come over and sat on the side of the bed. ‘If you explore inside gently with your index finger,’ he told him, ‘You’ll feel a hard little lump just inside at the top. If you play with that, you’ll give her a lovely feeling.’

‘When you make love,’ he added, ‘Your hard cock will rub against it instead of your finger.’ David explored round and soon found the opening again. Pushing his fingertip in ever so gently, he felt the lovely wet soft, slippery skin inside and soon found the little lump. Feeling it with his finger made Lorraine cry out which worried David at first until he realised, she was crying out with pleasure.

After he had played with it for a few minutes, Lorraine told him, ‘David it’s time for you to make love to me.’ David looked at Danny, ‘Shouldn’t I be putting something on?’ he asked. ‘Well done,’ Danny told him, ‘That shows consideration. But Lorraine is on the pill, so just for today, you don’t need to.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.