The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: A Surprise for Mary at the Last Lock

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Surprise for Mary at the Last Lock - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Ron and Mary were coming to the end of their fortnight afloat. They had both thoroughly enjoyed it. They had had a nice relaxing trip sailing along at four miles an hour through town and countryside. Mary had become a dab hand at steering the boat in and out of the locks and could turn her hand to operating them as well when necessary.

They had had sex every single night with an occasional day time session as well. Throughout the holiday they had told each other more about their previous life and got to know each other better. Neither of them could imaging going back to life without the other.

Today was their last day, they were due to tie up at Mary’s village late this afternoon. Whilst Ron had mentioned things in passing which gave Mary to hope that that wouldn’t be the end of things, she was still worried that Ron might just sail away next week.

At lunchtime, they had moored near a small town, so they had gone shopping together. They had rung ahead and invited Evelyn, Mary’s aunt, to dine on board with them that night. So, they visited several shops to collect all the ingredients.

As they went round the shops, hand in hand or arm in arm, Mary thought to herself, wouldn’t it be lovely to spend the rest of our lives doing this together. She gave a heavy sigh.

‘What was that?’ Ron asked, ‘It sounded painful.’ Mary brushed it off, ‘It’s ok,’ she told him, ‘I was just sad that our wonderful holiday is coming to an end, I could have sailed on forever.’ ‘A lovely idea,’ Ron said with a big grin and gave her a kiss.

Returning to the boat, they sailed on. They had three locks to go through during the afternoon, the last one just half an hour sailing from Mary’s village. They had got into a routine now, as they got near to a lock, Mary took over the tiller.

As they approached the last lock, Mary pulled in close to the bank so Ron could jump ashore. He walked on ahead to the lock whilst Mary let the boat drift to a standstill. The gates closest to them were closed and the lock was full, so Ron had to close the far gates and drain the lock. Once it was empty, he opened the gates nearest to the boat and Mary sailed into the lock.

The lock was quite a deep one and would take the boat up to a higher level, so once the gates were closed, it seemed to Mary like she was at the bottom of a deep pit, only able to see an oblong of sky above her.

She saw Ron get onto one of the gates and open the paddle, feeling the water start to rush in as he did so. The boat was gently pushed back by the incoming water until it bumped into the gate behind it. She watched Ron cross the gate and open the other paddle, then as the incoming water increased, she could see the boat was moving upwards.

Ron stood on the side of the lock looking down at her. He stood and watched her coming up towards him until her head was about four feet from the top of the lock side. He blew her a kiss, then disappeared. As the boat continued to rise, she first saw the long arms of the lock gates, but still couldn’t see Ron.

Along the other side of the lock to where Ron was, she could see several people who were now standing looking across towards where she had last seen Ron.

Then as her head got nearer the top of the lock, she could see the top of Ron’s head just back from the edge. She was puzzled as to why it seemed to be so low down. Her brain was trying to work out why his head was so near the ground. As she came a little higher, she could see his face smiling at her.

By now there were several people standing around the lock who all seemed to be looking at her. As the boat got higher, her view of Ron grew until she could suddenly see why he looked so low down. He was kneeling on one knee, just back from the edge of the lock. It took her a few moments to realise what he was doing there. In the meantime, the lock was almost full.

Ron was kneeling right opposite where he knew she would be standing, he was holding out a little box in one hand and as the boat came to a stop, he called out, ‘Mary, I love you, will you marry me?’ Her mouth dropped open, she had never imagined anything like this could happen, she was speechless for a moment or two, then stirring herself, she called out ‘Yes, of course I will.’ As her face lit up into a lovely smile.

As she stepped off the boat and Ron stood up, they thew their arms around each other and kissed to a round of cheers and applause from all the bystanders, now numbering about twenty. Parting, Ron took her hand and slid the ring onto her finger. All the bystanders gathered around and congratulated them, wishing them luck and happiness. Mary thought her heart was going to burst.

They got back onto the boat. Two of the bystanders opened the lock gates for them. As they sailed out of the lock the watching crowd cheered and clapped, calling out ‘Congratulations’ ‘Good Luck’, and ‘Be Happy’, to more cheers. They sailed away, waving back until they disappeared into the distance. A little further up, they pulled in and moored.

They went down into the bedroom. Ron closed the curtains, then they stripped off and got into bed. Holding each other close, they kissed then Ron said, ‘Can I make love to my fiancé for the first time?’ Mary told him, ‘Of course you can, this is the best day of my life, making love will make it perfect.’

Ron had already gone hard. He kissed her hard on the mouth, then kissed her breasts as he ran his finger through her hairs. He played with her special spot for a while, then after slipping his sheath on, he knelt between her legs and lowered himself down carefully, sliding inside her.

Once he was all the way in, they lay locked together for a while savouring the closeness. Mary kept kissing his ear saying, ‘I love you so much Ron, I know the rest of our lives are going to be so happy.’ Ron started moving in and out, building up his speed quickly. Mary started thrusting her hips up too, so before long they were both reaching their climax.

As Ron tensed up ready to fire, he felt Mary do the same. As she came and cried out with pleasure Ron cried out too as he shot his load. Mary felt the movement inside her and the sheath swell as Ron’s cum expanded it. As Ron came to a stop, they lay locked together, then Ron rolled them both over onto their side. He was still inside Mary even though he had now gone soft.

They lay together smiling at each other for a while. Then Ron said, ‘We’d better move. We have to get ready for Evelyn and dinner tonight. We have to break the news to her too, then there’s a lot of things we need to discuss and decide.’

Mary kissed him, ‘I’m just happy to be with you, Ron,’ she told him, ‘Whatever you decide is fine with me.’ Ron smiled back at her, ‘No Mary,’ he said, ‘That’s not how it’s going to work. We are going to be a couple, and happy couples make decisions together.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.