The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 2: Lorraine and Danny at Johns

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 2: Lorraine and Danny at Johns - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Sunday morning, Danny had cycled over to have breakfast at Lorraine’s. He got his usual warm welcome from Alex and Anne, not to mention of course an ecstatic welcome from Lorraine whom he hadn’t seen for two days.

They chatted over breakfast about their return to school the following day. Alex asked him if he’d had any further ideas about what he would do when he left school. Danny told him no, but he knew he would have to decide during the year.

After breakfast and helping Anne clear away, they set off on a cycle ride. As usual they stopped off at the picnic area at the start of the linear park. They sat and chatted in the sun. Danny said he couldn’t see them being able to arrange Joyce’s threesome before the next half term.

Lorraine wasn’t unduly bothered about that but suggested that as they would be popping into Johns some evenings during the week and wouldn’t have a lot of time because of school, they should set Sunday as the day he joined them so he would know where he was.

Danny thought that was a good idea, he had enjoyed the threesomes they had already shared. He was delighted that Lorraine had taken to John so well.

‘Let’s go and see him now,’ Lorraine said, ‘Then we can tell him.’ They set off on their bikes, arriving shortly afterwards. John as always was delighted to see them. He gave them both a hug and a kiss, then made them all a drink and took them through to the lounge.

They chatted about their return to school and how it would affect their visits. ‘What we have in mind,’ Lorraine told him, ‘Is that because time will be limited, when we get a chance to come round during the week it will only be a quick visit as we will no doubt have things like homework to attend to.’

‘Therefore, when we come on a Sunday and have more time, we’d like Sunday to be your day, the day you come up and join us.’ John was surprised but excited at the thought, but his instant reaction was, ‘That’s very nice of you both but it isn’t necessary to keep including me.’

Lorraine wagged a finger at him, ‘Now, now,’ she said, ‘We’ve already been through this, we only invite you because we want you to be there. If we didn’t want you with us, we wouldn’t keep asking you.’

‘Now I’m sure that there will be some Sundays when we don’t come, but know this, when we come here on a Sunday, we will expect you to join us. I know what you’ll be like,’ Lorraine continued, ‘So for the first few times we’ll ask you each time, but after that we expect you to just join us automatically.’

‘Are you happy with that plan?’ she asked. Danny and Lorraine were sitting together on the settee, whilst John was in the armchair. He got up and came over to stand in front of them. ‘Give me your hand,’ he said holding one hand out to Lorraine and the other to Danny.

Taking their hands in his, he pressed each in turn between his legs. Giving them a big smile, he asked, ‘Does that answer your question?’ They both laughed. Under their hands they could feel that John was rock hard. As he pressed their hands on him, his cock throbbed like mad.

Lorraine and Danny stood up and put their arms around him, both giving him a kiss. As they all hugged together, Danny said, ‘We are both going upstairs now.’ Looking pointedly at John he asked, ‘As today is Sunday, where will you be?’ John swallowed and answered, ‘Upstairs?’

‘Upstairs where?’ Lorraine asked. ‘With you two?’ John said smiling. ‘Now you’ve got it,’ Lorraine told him, ‘Ok let’s go.’ She headed for the stairs. Danny waved John to follow next, then he brought up the rear.

They all trooped into the spare bedroom where they immediately had a three-way hug. Then Lorraine said, ‘Ok you two, stand side by side.’ Then she went to Danny, gave him a kiss, then pulled his top things off. Next, she went to John, gave him a kiss and again took his top things off.

Then she kissed John’s nipples making him cry out. Moving back to Danny she kissed his nipples, getting another happy cry. After that she stepped back and told Danny to take her top off.

Danny came forward, kissed her, then lifted her top things off. After adding them to the growing heap of clothes on the chair, he stroked both breasts through her bra, this time Lorraine cried out happily.

Moving in front of John she smiled at him. ‘Give me a hug,’ she said holding her arms out. John moved forward, took her in his arms and kissed her as he hugged, feeling her breasts through her bra made his already hard cock leap about in his pants, a movement also felt and enjoyed by Lorraine.

Lorraine whispered in his ear, ‘Now undo my bra.’ John’s heart pounded a little faster as he slid his hands up to her strap, then after a little bit of a fumble he managed to unhook it.

‘Now step back and take my bra away with you,’ Lorraine told him. John stepped back half a pace, slid it off her shoulders, then stepped back and added the bra to the heap. He gazed at the bare breasts in front of him, feeling so excited that he had been the one to remove it.

Lorraine moved back in front of Danny. As he put his hands out and took hold of both breasts, Lorraine reached out and undid his belt. As Danny caressed the soft flesh, she undid his top button and slid his zip down. As the zip went down, the bulge in his shorts came tumbling out.

Resisting the urge to get hold of it, Lorraine slid his trousers down then knelt in front of him assisting him to step out of them. As soon as they were out of the way, she leaned forward and kissed his shorts over the bulge making it leap about.

Standing up she moved over in front of John, smiling at him, she said, ‘Don’t wait to be told, just do it.’ John had watched as she had removed Danny’s trousers, so he reached out and took hold of her lovely soft skinned but firm young breasts. As he caressed them, his cock danced about, and his heartbeat increased.

Lorraine undid his belt and top button as his hands gave her breasts a lovely feeling, then she slid his zip down. Just like Danny’s his bulge swelled out as the zip passed and let it loose. Sliding his trousers down, she knelt down and guided them to his feet, then helped him step out of them. She leaned forward and kissed the bulge, then putting her hands around behind John, she took hold of his cheeks and pulled him tight to her so that his bulge pressed between her breasts, separated only by his shorts. She held him there for a few moments enjoying the feeling on her breasts of him throbbing.

Standing up, she took hold of his bulge, giving it a gentle squeeze. Moving over in front of Danny, she gave him a hug and a kiss, then turned around so her back was against him.

Calling John over, she told him to kneel in front of her. Danny put his hands around her waist, then John watched as he undid the top button of her Jeans. Lorraine said, ‘John you undo my zip.’

John’s hands were trembling as he reached out, took hold of the tab, then slid the zip slowly down. As it went down, he could see more and more of Lorraine’s panties. When the zip was all the way down, Danny took hold of the top of her jeans and slid them part way down.

‘Take them off please John,’ Lorraine told him. He lowered them down to the floor, then as she stepped out of them, he put them to the side. Directly in front of his face now were Lorraine’s panties. He could see bits of hair sticking out each side. Overcome, he leaned forward and kissed them as low down as he could.

Lorraine ruffled his hair gently as well as crying out happily as he did.

Telling him to stand up, she said, ‘Both of you face away from me.’ Then she went and stood behind Danny, pressed herself against his back, then put her hands round on his chest, tweaking his nipples with her fingers making Danny cry out.

Then she slid her hands down over his stomach and down inside the front of his shorts. Taking hold of his cock, she felt it throbbing in her hand as Danny gave a happy cry. Keeping hold with one hand, she slid his shorts down with the other. Once they were down far enough, she let go of his cock, then let them drop to the floor.

Telling John to come and kneel in front of him, he did, helping Danny step out of his shorts then adding them to the heap. He was now kneeling with his face directly in front of Danny’s hard and throbbing cock. He did the only thing he could. He kissed it, then gave it a quick suck. As Danny cried out with pleasure, Lorraine said, ‘Don’t get too carried away you two, we’ve only just started.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.