The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 1: Lewis visits Tim

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 1: Lewis visits Tim - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Sunday morning at eleven, Lewis called at Tim’s flat. He took a few minutes to answer the door, then opened it still in the shorts and T shirt he slept in. ‘This is getting to be a habit,’ he said, ‘I’m worn out again after my day in the shop.’

As Lewis came in and closed the front door, Tim gave him a big hug, ‘I’m so pleased to see you,’ he told him, ‘You have no idea what you have done to my life.’

Tim made them a coffee which they drank sitting at the kitchen table.

‘So, how’s your work at the shop going?’ Lewis asked, ‘You’ve only got one more left, haven’t you?’ ‘Yes,’ Tim replied, ‘Actually I’m going to miss it.’ Lewis smiled, ‘Gosh that’s soon gone,’ he said, then added, ‘How did the evening out with Ralph go?’

‘Very well,’ Tim said, ‘I picked him up after work. We went into the country and walked a long path through the countryside that I knew. We chatted a lot and ended up going into a little pub for a drink. Then on the way home we chatted a lot more. Ralph is a lot like me, quiet and shy.’

‘By the time we got back we knew we were both virgins and Ralph confided in me that he didn’t think he’d know what to do if he had a girlfriend anyway. Also, he’d never had any sex play with anyone. I jokingly suggested we ask you to give us lessons. He laughed and said perhaps we should.’

‘Did he follow that up?’ Lewis asked. ‘No, I dropped him off at the shop and that was that.’

‘However,’ he continued, ‘At the shop on Saturday we got talking during a break. Ralph said he had been thinking about it. But he didn’t like the idea of asking a stranger. Then he stumped me by asking If I would teach him.’

‘I said I would, that we could come here last Wednesday instead of going for a walk. I told him to think about it and if he wanted to on Wednesday, just to ask. If you say nothing, I told him, I’ll say nothing, and we’ll just go for another walk.’

By now they had finished their drinks so Lewis said, ‘Let’s go and get more comfortable, then you can tell me about Wednesday.’ They got up and went through to the bedroom. They had a hug and a kiss as soon as they were in the room, then Lewis said, ‘Let’s just strip off and lie down.’ They undressed themselves, then had another hug, this time skin to skin.

Lying down on the bed they were both halfway to being hard. Lewis lay on his back with his arm across the pillow. Tim turned on his side to face him, put his head on his chest and his arm on Lewi’s stomach. Lewis put his arm around Tim’s shoulders.

Once they were settled, Lewis said, ‘Ok, tell me about Wednesday.’ ‘I picked him up at the shop after work,’ Tim said. ‘He got in the car, then before we moved off, he asked,’ ‘Is what we discussed last week still an option?’ ‘I gave him a smile and said, Yes, if you’re sure.’ ‘Yes, please,’ he told me, ‘So we came here.’

‘How did it go?’ Lewis asked, stroking his head as he spoke. ‘Great,’ Tim told him, ‘We had a drink, then I copied you and relaxed him. He told me about a dream he had had about him and his school pal as a result of our talk the previous Wednesday. Whilst he was talking, I was massaging whilst I stripped him off.’

‘When he finished telling me his dream, I fired him. He really enjoyed it so then we kissed. It was evident he had never kissed anyone on the lips before, so I said if he wanted to come back next week I’d teach him more, plus how to kiss.’

‘How did he react to that?’ Lewis asked. ‘He made it very clear he wanted to come back this week.’ Tim said with a grin. ‘Are you looking forward to it?’ Lewis asked. ‘Yes and No,’ Tim replied. ‘Yes, because I really enjoyed it and No because he might ask me to teach him something that I don’t know.’

‘Then I better teach you more just in case,’ Lewis said as he ran his hand down Tim’s back. ‘Ooh yes please,’ was Tim’s response.

Lewis told him, ‘I know that after your session with Ralph, you will have had dreams about some of the things you would like to do with him. Now, none of those dreams are likely to be anything that I have not either dreamt about or done. So, I can safely say that any dreams you tell me about, you can try them in reality with me, as long as you want to.’

Tim thought that sounded great, so he said, ‘That would be lovely, yes please.’ ‘Right,’ Lewis said, ‘I know your still a bit on the shy side, so instead of asking you to tell me your dreams, I’m going to give you a list of things you might have dreamt of.’

‘Then you can tell me which ones you dreamt of and which ones you would like to try. Then I’ll decide what to teach you today.’

‘Take hold of my cock whilst I list them.’ Tim did, loving the feel of it throbbing in his hand. ‘You can just hold it, or you can play with it in any way you want.’ Lewis told him.

‘Now, I have fired you by hand. Then the next time we met, you fired me by hand, then I fired you by sucking you. So, there are three basics that you have experienced and know how to do. ‘Of those three, how many did you enjoy, how many would you repeat and how many would you like to do with Ralph.’

Tim didn’t hesitate. ‘Three, three, three.’ was his immediate response. Lewis grinned. ‘Ok, so the next two options are that you could suck me, or we could suck each other at the same time. So, the same question, of those two, how many do you want to try and how many would you like to do with Ralph?’

‘Two and two,’ came the instant reply. ‘Ok.’ Lewis told him, ‘Tonight I’m going to let you suck me. Then I’m going to fire you in a very special way, but only if you are happy with it. Let me remind you that you should never ever do anything that you are unhappy about.’

Tim smiled at him, ‘I can’t imagine you doing anything to me that I wouldn’t love,’ he said. Lewis leaned forward and kissed his head.

‘Ok,’ he said, ‘In your own time and any way you want, fire me.’ Tim got up on his hands and knees and put his lips to Lewis’s. After a long happy kiss, he moved his mouth down to Lewis’s nipples. Kissing them then sucking them he was delighted to hear Lewis’s cry of pleasure.

Kissing on down his chest and over his stomach, he licked Lewis’s belly button then on down over his abdomen to kiss his pubic hairs. As he did so, Lewis’s cock waved about and hit him on the side of his head.

Moving around to his feet, Tim knelt between Lewis’s knees. Lewis drew his knees up and moved his feet further apart. Tim moved up on his knees until he could put Lewis’s legs up on his shoulders, lean down and take his balls in his mouth.

Playing with Lewis’s balls with his tongue felt lovely. Clearly from his noises Lewis was enjoying it just as much. Letting his balls slip out of his mouth, Tim kissed his way up the underside of his cock. Then as he kissed the tip, Lewis’s cock did a dance hitting him a few times on his lips.

Taking hold of it with one hand, he put his lips round its tip, then slid his mouth down on it, letting go once it was securely in his mouth. Once his mouth was touching Lewis’s hairs, he took hold of Lewis’s hips and started going up and down on Lewis’s cock with his mouth. Every time he went down, Lewis cried out with ecstasy and his cock throbbed. Tim loved the feeling of it throbbing in his mouth. He was rock hard himself because of the sensations he was experiencing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.