The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 8: Carol Gives Special Thanks to Peter

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 8: Carol Gives Special Thanks to Peter - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Peter let himself into Carols Saturday morning as normal. He knew no one was at home as Carols car was missing and she wasn’t usually around on a Saturday anyway.

He did the garden in his usual order. At lunch time he went to the chippy and brought his meal back to eat in the kitchen. Afterwards he made himself a drink.

When he had finished, he returned to work. About half past two, Carol came in through the side gate. ‘Hi Peter,’ she called, ‘Knock off and come and have a drink, I’ll put the kettle on.’

Peter packed his things away into the shed and locked up. He went into the kitchen where Carol was making them both a coffee. As he washed his hands at the sink, Carol said, ‘I finished early today.’

They sat down to have their drinks. ‘How are you after last Sunday,’ she asked. ‘Great,’ Peter told her, ‘I’ve been dreaming about it all week, how is Fiona?’ ‘She rang me yesterday,’ Carol told him, ‘She told me to tell you that she still thinks you were wonderful, she’s been having happy dreams too and she hopes you two can repeat Sunday’s events again in the future.’

Peter smiled, he would love to do that, it had been a fantastic experience giving Fiona her first sex. ‘I was very proud of the way you handled it.’ Carol told him, ‘You were so gentle with her. That’s why I’ve come home early so I can thank you properly.’

‘When we’ve finished our drinks, we’ll go upstairs, then you’re in charge, we’ll do what you want exactly as you want it.’ Peter felt himself stirring already, just at the thought.

They finished their drinks, then Carol led the way upstairs. Going into her bedroom, she closed the door behind them and took him in her arms. Holding him close, she kissed him ferociously. She could feel his excitement pressing against her abdomen, that and his return kiss was already getting her worked up.

Remembering that Carol had said he was in charge, Peter ran his hand up between them as they kissed. Cupping it over Carols firm breast felt lovely and immediately brought memories flooding back of his first time with Carol.

He massaged her breast for a few moments, then slid his hand down to her waist before slipping it up inside her top. As his hand passed up over the bare skin of her stomach, it sent a shiver through him. He put his hand back over her bra, feeling the breast over its edge. His hardness throbbed away, felt by both of them.

Putting his other hand on Carols waist, Peter brought his hand down off her bra to her waist, then pulled her top up and off over her head. As he tossed her clothes onto a chair, Carol took hold of his waist then pulled his top off too.

Returning to a close hug and more kissing, Peter put his hands around her back, undid her bra, then slipped it off her shoulders. As it dropped between them, her bare breasts pressed against Peters chest. The sensation was so lovely sending more shivers through him.

He held her tight for a while, then stepping back, he leaned down to kiss her breasts. As Carol made happy noises, he kissed all over them, then kissed each nipple, now standing firm. Carol cried out as his lips touched them, then as Peter gave each one a suck, she cried out louder, there being no doubt that it was a very happy cry.

Returning to a mouth-to-mouth kiss, Peter put his hands between them and undid her jeans top button, then her zip. Putting his arms back around her shoulders, he rubbed himself against her waist. Carol took the hint, she put her hands between them, undid Peters belt, then his top button.

As she slid his zip down, she felt his hard bulge push his shorts forward. She gave it a stroke over his shorts, enjoying feeling it leaping about at her touch. Once his zip was right down, she gave it another stroke then they both stepped back. Carols Jeans dropped to her ankles, leaving her in a pair of flimsy panties. She stepped out of her jeans then kicked them out of the way.

Peter’s trousers hadn’t dropped as far, so he pushed them down and took them off. Standing up in just his shorts, the big bulge in the front just couldn’t be missed.

They moved back together, holding each other tight, Peters cock pressing against Carol’s abdomen, it felt so nice to her, especially when it throbbed. Even through Peters shorts the feeling was exquisite.

The feeling of Carols bare breasts on his bare chest made Peters cock leap about as well as sending shivers through him. As he ran his hands up and down her bare back, he thought to himself, I’m so glad Carol changed her mind about our get together being a one off.

When he and Carol had first had sex, she had said she shouldn’t have let it happen, her being twice Peters age. So, it wouldn’t happen again. Peter had been very disappointed but had accepted it. He had been over the moon when it had happened a second time, then after last Sunday with Carols niece followed by today, he felt sure there would be more episodes to follow.

He slid his hand down and cupped them over her cheeks, over her panties. The material felt so sexy and holding her cheeks made him throb again. Carol nibbled his ear as she felt him throbbing. Then she slid her hands down Peters back, but hers went inside his shorts, holding his bare cheeks.

Feeling Peters cock dancing about against her, Carol slid her hands out to Peters hips, still inside his shorts. Realising where her hands were heading, Peters cock did yet another dance. Before it had come to a rest, Carol had moved her hands round to the front and taken it in her hands.

Holding it loosely, she enjoyed feeling it moving as it throbbed in her hand. Remembering how good it had felt inside her last time, she gave a happy shiver then slid one hand lower to fondle his balls. Peter let out a long happy ‘ooooh’ as she explored both balls ever so gently.

Taking her hands out, she took hold of the waistband and slid them down. When they got stuck on his cock, she reached inside, then she held it out of the way with one hand whilst she pulled the front of his shorts down past it. Then letting go, she slid his shorts down.

Kneeling, she pulled them down to his feet, then helped him step out of them. Peters cock was now sticking out rigid, right in front of her face. She couldn’t resist, she kissed the tip, caught hold of it as it leapt about, then put her lips around it.

Letting go, she played with his balls as she slid her mouth down, taking all of his cock into her mouth. Peter let out a long drawn out but very happy ‘aaaaah’ as his mind drifted off to a distant ecstatic place.

Carol gave it a squeeze with her lips then slid them ever so slowly off. As she stood up, she could see that Peter was still in a world of his own, so she slipped her panties off, threw them aside, then wrapped her naked body around Peters.

Peter came back to earth to feel Carols naked body against him. His cock told him right away that it was resting against her hairs with nothing in between them. He put his hands onto her cheeks to confirm it, then using her cheeks, he pulled her tight to him.

They kissed and stayed together for some time, both enjoying the contact of flesh against flesh. Then Carol nibbled his ear again followed by a whispered, ‘Bed.’

They parted and got up on the bed, Carol lay on her side facing the middle of the bed, so Peter did the same, facing her. He stroked her breasts whilst Carol stroked his cock. Then they closed up and held each other tight, their appendages squashed nicely between them.

After a few kisses and a lot of throbbing on Peters part, Carol asked, ‘It’s your choice, I promised you a thank you, so what would you like to do?’

Peter hesitated, clearly struggling with what he wanted to say. ‘Come on now,’ Carol said, ‘You can’t possibly be shy with me now.’ ‘It’s not that,’ Peter said, ‘There is something I’d like to try, but I’m not sure how you’ll feel about it. I wouldn’t want to do anything you didn’t enjoy too.’

Carol gave him a smacker of a kiss. ‘You’re so sweet,’ she told him. ‘Just tell me what you want to do. I promise that if I don’t like it, I’ll say so and you can choose an alternative without any problem, ok?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.