The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 7: Harry Returns to Johns

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 7: Harry Returns to Johns - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning, Danny arrived at Johns to find the house empty. He checked through to make sure all was well, then let himself out back to start work.

An hour later John appeared, ‘Sorry I wasn’t here when you arrived,’ he said, ‘I went out early shopping, got waylaid by a few folks that I know, and the time just flew past. Harrys coming round at half eleven so come in in about ten minutes. I’ll go and put the kettle on.’

Danny checked the time on his phone, it was ten past eleven already. He started to clear away. Going into the kitchen, he washed his hands, John appearing just as he was finishing drying them. They had a hug and a kiss, making up for the one they would usually have had when Danny first arrived.

Before they broke away, the front doorbell rang. John went to answer it, soon returning with Harry. Danny gave him a hug, knowing John would have given him one at the front door. They sat down around the table. John made coffees then joined them.

‘How was your week, Harry?’ Danny asked. Harry beamed at him, ‘Wonderful,’ he said, ‘I had some lovely dreams at night, and I’ve had my first date with Maureen.’

‘Excellent,’ Danny replied, ‘Wait until we’ve had our drinks then you can tell us all about it whilst we get comfy.’ They chatted about one or two local issues, finished their drinks, then went through to the lounge.

Under Danny’s instructions, John sat at the end of the settee, Harry took his shoes off and lay on the settee with his head on John’s lap whilst Danny sat on the edge of the settee by Harrys knees, facing him.

Once they were all settled, Danny started off asking Harry about his dreams. As Harry started speaking, John began massaging his head and chest. Harry told them that every night he had had a lovely dream which had all ended with him firing himself and having an amazingly ecstatic feeling. ‘All thanks to you two,’ he said referring to their session the previous week.

‘You can tell us about some of them in a moment,’ Danny told him, ‘But first of all, we’re dying to know what happened with Maureen.’

Harry gave him a lovely smile, ‘Well when I went to work on Monday, I didn’t feel as shy with her somehow. Monday and Tuesday we started chatting more than we had ever done before. On Wednesday whilst we were having our lunch break together, I asked her if she would like to come out for a meal with me. She said she’d love to but had a commitment that evening, so we arranged for Thursday.’

‘During the day on Thursday we both kept smiling over at each other, I think even Zach our young assistant who is usually very quiet and shy, realised something was going on.’

‘On Thursday after work, I called for Maureen. When she let me in, she gave me a kiss on my cheek which sent a wonderful shiver through me.

We walked to the restaurant as it was a nice evening and only a few streets away. As we walked, she slipped her arm in mine, I felt like I was walking on air.’

‘We had a lovely meal, both of us chatting away and getting to know each other. Maureen told me she had never had a boyfriend as she had been too tied up looking after her parents, plus she was very shy.’ ‘I told her that I had been pretty much the same, we really got on well.’

‘Again, I’ve you two to thank, I’d never have asked her out if it hadn’t been for last week here with you.’ John gave Danny a smile then a thumbs up.

‘After our meal,’ Harry continued, ‘We decided to walk back, this time we walked hand in hand still chatting as we went. When we reached Maureen’s, she asked me in for a drink.’

‘After she brought the coffees in, she sat on the settee with me whilst we drank them, then after clearing the cups away, she came and sat right by me, cuddled up and said, ‘Thank you for a lovely evening, I haven’t enjoyed myself so much since I don’t know when.’

‘I put my arm around her and told her that I had had a lovely time too, I also told her that she was the first lady I’d ever taken out.’ She smiled up at me and said that I was the first Gentleman she had ever been out with too.’

‘She was looking up at me with a lovely smile on her face, so I leaned down and kissed her. It was only a short kiss, but it sent a wave of feeling through me like an electric shock. As I drew away, she threw her arms around me, pulled my head back to her and kissed me again.’

‘We kissed for what seemed ages, then we sat back, both gasping for air. We gave each other a sort of I’m not sure what to do next type of smile, then we leaned back against the settee. Then as I still had my arm around her, I leaned forward, put my other hand on her far shoulder, then pulling her round to me, I kissed her again.’

‘As I pulled her to me, far from there being any resistance, she moved towards me easily and as I went to kiss her, her lips were lined up ready for me. As we kissed, I held her tight, and I could feel her breasts pressing against me. I’d never felt so excited or anything so lovely in my life.’

‘By now I was so hard, I was glad we were not standing up, or she couldn’t have missed it. As we broke for air again, we both turned a little to face the other, now she was resting her head on my arm gazing at me and looking so happy.’

‘I reached out and stroked her hair, then the side of her head, smiling at her, I so wanted to take her in my arms and carry her upstairs to bed.

We came back together once more, kissing passionately, I still had one arm around her shoulders. This time I slid my other hand in between us and stroked her breast. Through our kiss I felt her make a sort of gurgling sound. It sounded happy enough, so I kept my hand there.’

‘After a while she broke our kiss and started kissing my eyes and cheeks then my neck. All this time I had my hand cupped over her breast. Then she started kissing me on the lips again, so as we kissed, I slid my hand down to her waist, put my fingers inside her top and slid my hands back up over her bare flesh, then onto her breast directly over her bra.’

‘As I took hold of her breast, she just seemed to melt against me, it was just as if we were one. By now my trousers felt as if they would burst, I knew if I kept going, I wouldn’t be able to control myself and from the happy sounds she was making, I didn’t think Maureen would be able to resist either.’

‘So, what did you do?’ Danny asked him, noticing that just remembering it had resulted in a very big bulge appearing in his trousers. ‘I took my hand out,’ Harry told them, ‘Then I gave her a big smile and said, Maureen, we’re both novices at this and I want it to go on for ever. But I want to give you a chance to think about how you feel, so I’m going to go now.’

‘But can I take you out again on Saturday?’ ‘You can,’ she said, ‘But why not come here instead and I’ll cook us a meal.’ ‘Did you accept?’ Danny asked. Harry nodded, ‘I said I’d love to, but only if she let me bring the wine and the desert. We went to the door and kissed once more. It was very clear that we were both having difficulty in parting.’

Finally, I was outside and floating down the path. At the gate I turned and waved, so she blew me a kiss. It was all I could do to stop myself running back up the drive.

Danny grinned at him, ‘When you got home and went to bed, you had a lovely dream didn’t you?’ Harry nodded, ‘Yes how did you know?’ he asked. Danny undid his belt, then as he undid his top button, he answered, ‘Call it an educated guess. Now, let’s get you relaxed and ready,’ he slid Harry’s zip down as he spoke, ‘Then you can tell us all about it.’

‘Sit up,’ he said. John helped him sit up then working together John and Danny pulled Harrys top things off. As John lay him down again, Danny pulled his trousers down and off over his feet. They could all now see the giant bulge in Harrys shorts.

Danny rested his hand on it feeling it jump about as it felt his touch. ‘Do you still feel as relaxed with us as you did last week,’ Danny asked. ‘Yes of course,’ Harry replied. ‘Good, then lift your hips,’ Danny told him. Getting hold of the top of his shorts he pulled them downwards. John leaned down, slid his hand in the front and pressed Harrys hard cock down onto his abdomen which enabled Danny to pull them off.

Once they had passed his balls, John let go, allowing Harrys super hard cock to spring up and wave around. They both thought it looked even bigger than the previous week. Must have been all the practice he’s been doing Danny thought to himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.