The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Simon and David Part Two

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Simon and David Part Two - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Tuesday morning at ten, Simon and David arrived at Johns to meet with Danny. He had texted them both as soon as John had said that he would be away for the day.

As soon as the door closed, David gave him the usual hug and kiss, then Simon threw his arms around him, hugged him, said ‘Thank you so much’ then gave him a brilliant kiss. When he came up for air, Danny laughed saying, ‘I guess there’s been some improvement then?’

When Simon started to speak, Danny held up his hand, ‘Let’s go and get comfy and relax first, then you can tell me all about it.’ He said with a grin. They all went through to the front room, then before they sat down, Danny said, ‘It sounds to me as if a celebratory three-way hug is called for.’ He put his arms out to have them filled instantly by Simon and David.

After they had hugged and kissed, Danny said to Simon, ‘Before you tell me your news, I’d like to do a test on your reactions to see how they compare with last time, is that ok with you?’ Simon nodded, ‘After what you’ve done for me, I’ll do anything you want,’ he replied with a big beam.

Danny told David to sit on the end of the settee, then Simon to lie down with his head on David’s lap. Danny then sat on the edge of the settee by Simons knees. Smiling down at Simon, Danny said, ‘Now Simon, I want you to just relax and say absolutely nothing. David and I will relax you and undress you a bit at a time. Then you can tell me everything you’ve done since your last visit, ok?’ Simon nodded. He was dying to tell Danny all about it, but what Danny was planning sounded so nice.

Danny put his hands on Simon’s head and massaged down his front over his clothes. As he came back up from his feet, he undid his belt, top button and zip, then carried on upwards. Reaching his head, he told him to turn over, which he did.

As he started down his back, he told David to massage his head. When Danny reached Simon’s waist, he told him to lift his hips up. Then he pulled his trousers down to just above his knees, telling Simon to relax again. Danny massaged down to his feet, then coming back up, he went over the back of his shorts, gave his cheeks a good massage, then went up inside his top to his neck. Sliding his hands out of Simons top, Danny told him to turn over.

As soon as he had turned, Danny said ‘Sit up for a moment.’ Once Simon was sitting up, Danny pulled his top things off over his head. He had nodded to David who had stood up, slipped his top things off, dropped his trousers, kicked them off and sat down again. Telling Simon to lie back down, Simon found his head was now on David’s shorts and he was looking up at David’s bare chest. He smiled up at him, remembering all the fun they had had together the previous week.

David leaned down and kissed his forehead, then resumed massaging his head and now that it was exposed, his chest too.

Whilst David was on Simon’s head, Danny put his hands on his shoulders, then massaged downwards slowly, stroking his nipples which got a nice cry from him. Then on down his stomach, round his belly button and across the top of his shorts. Simon made some more happy murmurs as he did.

Going over his shorts, Dany could feel that Simon’s cock had already gone hard. As his hands ran over it, it throbbed. Danny looked down at him and smiled. Simon gave him a big beam back. Going on down his legs, when Danny reached his trousers, he took them down the rest of the way, then slid them off over his feet.

Simon was now stripped to his shorts, lying with his head on David’s lap who was also stripped to his shorts. After Danny had stood up, folded Simon’s trousers and put them with his top, he stood at the side of the settee and pulled his own top off. He could see Simon watching him happily.

Next Danny put his hands on his belt, checked to see Simon was watching, then very slowly he undid it, pulling it completely apart. After that he undid his top button, then ever so slowly slid his zip down. Simons eyes were glued on the spot between Danny’s legs as he let go of his trousers letting them drop to his ankles.

As he stepped out of them, he looked at the front of Simons shorts. He was delighted to see his bulge was even bigger as well as it was moving about in excitement. A vast improvement on the previous week. When he sat down again, he sat right up by Simon’s head, then leaned over to exchange a long happy kiss with David. He knew that in this position, The bulge in his own shorts would be close to Simons face and would no doubt have Simons eyes locked on it, especially as his kiss with David made it flex around.

Breaking away, Danny moved back down by Simons knees. David resumed massaging his head and shoulders whilst Danny started at Simons feet, went up both legs to the bottom of his shorts, then instead of going over them, he put a hand up each leg as far as he could reach. Simon couldn’t stop himself crying out happily at the sensation. Sliding his hands back out, Danny made sure that the sides of both hands rubbed on Simon’s cock as they passed, making Simon cry out even louder.

Going back over the top of his shorts, and onto his stomach, Danny gave the bare flesh a good massage, then taking hold of the waist of Simons shorts, he pulled them down slowly. Simon eased his hips up in the air, then as they came to a stop, Danny reached inside, pressed his cock flat, then he was able to slide them right down below his knees.

As Danny let go, Simons very much erect cock jumped up and waved about. Simon had a big beam on his face, clearly proud of seeing his cock so big and hard. Dany smiled and nodded to him.

After taking his shorts right off, Danny stood up and slipped his own off. Naturally he too was rock hard by now. When he sat down again, Simon couldn’t resist reaching out and taking hold of it. As it throbbed in his hand, the expression of absolute pleasure on his face was lovely to see.

Danny took hold of Simons cock too. That also throbbed hard in his hand, giving Simon such a nice feeling he cried out even more. Then Danny let go and put his arms out. Simon sat up and hugged him. As they hugged, David stood up. Took his shorts off and sat down again. When Danny laid Simon back down, he found David’s hard cock sticking up alongside his face. He couldn’t resist turning his head and kissing it. David made his first happy noise of the day.

Danny took hold of Simons cock, examined it all over, felt the tip, felt underneath taking his balls in his hand, then stroking his cock a couple of times to see it flex. ‘That is excellent,’ he said giving Simon a big smile.

‘Ok you two,’ Danny said, ‘Let’s change places, then you can tell me all about what you’ve been up to.’ He stood up, Simon sat up, David stood up, Danny sat back in his place, Simon lay back down, giving Danny’s cock a quick kiss as he did so. David sat on the edge by Simons knees.

‘David, you play around with Simon whilst Simon tells me all about his experiences. You just chip in if he forgets something. Ok?’ David smiled at him and nodded.

‘Ever since last week,’ Simon told him, ‘Whichever of us found ourselves in an empty house, we sent a text to the other. Every single day we managed to have a session together where we were able to strip each other off, have a play, fire each other, suck each other and we even managed to go up each other.’

‘Both of you?’ Danny asked. ‘Yes, David was brilliant,’ Simon said, He encouraged me, got me excited and once I had managed to go up him and fire, he let me do it every day.’ ‘Such a hardship.’ David interrupted with a big grin.

‘Then at night-time when I went to bed, Simon told him, I fired at least once every night. I thought about David, about you, about some of the girls in school. Every time I erected quickly and most times I fired fairly quickly. Even the times that took a little longer weren’t that long.’

‘Don’t worry about that,’ Danny told him, ‘Everyone experiences things like that. Well Simon,’ Danny said beaming at him, ‘From what you’ve told me and what I’ve seen today, whatever was causing your problem, it is well and truly cured, So, not only can you move on and have all the fun everyone else has, but you also now have a good friend in David to have fun with.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.