The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 4: On Schedule

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 4: On Schedule - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Lewis’s progress...

Sunday soon came round. Lewis and his family with Tayo had thoroughly enjoyed their boating holiday so far. Lewis had done all the steering the first day. At the first two locks he had instructed his dad, his brothers and Tayo on the art of using a lock correctly so that by the third lock they could manage it on their own. His mum had been happy to sit in the bow and admire the view as they drifted along. Because of the location of the boatyard, they had been able to sail out for six days along one canal and return down a different one. When they moored up on Saturday teatime, they were on the return journey. Lewis texted Mike with their location.

Sunday morning Mike arrived with Tayo’s mum and dad. After introductions, a tour of the boat and a coffee, they all boarded for a sail. The boat had come with a set of canal maps so Lewis had been able to see that they could sail for an hour and a half, go through one lock, reach a winding hole and return comfortably to where Mike had left his car.

By now everyone was taking turns at steering the boat. Tayo’s mum and dad where amazed to see him driving this enormous boat. He had to stay standing up as he couldn’t see over the boat cabin if he sat down.

When they approached the lock, Lewis suggested all the grownups went ashore to sit by the lock and watch the boat go through. Tayo being the smallest was delegated to drive the boat whilst Lewis and his two brothers operated the gates and paddles. Lewis could do a gate on his own, but his younger brothers had to do the gate and the paddle between them.

As they opened the final gate, Tayo proudly steered the boat out of the lock, up the canal and into the bank. Holding it there until the grownups walked along to him. Lewis put the gangplank in place and helped them all aboard.

They sailed along a bit further, then tied up at a spot with a nice view to have a picnic lunch. After they had all finished and relaxed for a bit, they all re boarded. Lewis took the tiller then up to the winding hole. Demonstrating a perfect turn, they started their return trip. The grownups were persuaded to have a go at steering, even Lewis’s mum took a turn.

Tayo’s dad jumped off and took a photo of Tayo steering the boat. His mum told Lewis’s mum he had really come out of his shell since he met Lewis. They returned to where they had started sooner than expected, so Lewis sailed on to the next turning point twenty minutes away. They turned around and meandered back. At their starting point Lewis’s mum made them all a drink and Mike had brought a load of cakes with him. As it was such a nice day, they brought chairs ashore from the boat and ate on the canal bank. The youngsters sitting happily on the grass.

Lewis’s mum told Tayo’s mum that he had been a pleasure to have along. Even Lewis’s brothers had added him to their Birthday party list.

Soon it was time to part. Goodbyes were said all round then Mike and Tayo’s parents set off home. As it was only six o’clock and they were all full, Lewis decided they would sail on for half an hour before tying up for the night.

For the rest of the week, they sailed through miles of countryside enjoying the slow pace and the scenery. Tayo got on well with Lewis’s younger brothers as well as his mum and dad, so they had a really happy time.

As Friday approached there was an air of sadness at the thought that their holiday was coming to an end, but as they sailed into the boatyard mid-afternoon on Friday, everyone agreed it had been a wonderful holiday, one that they would love to repeat again.

After handing the boat over, they rang a taxi to take them home. After dropping Tayo off, they got home by five o’clock.

Lewis had already decided that he was going to cycle out to the factory as soon as he could and thank John in person.

Ron and Mary’s Progress...

The day after they had picked up the boat, Ron and Mary woke up in the bed they had become accustomed to. Opening their eyes to find the other naked alongside them felt so wonderful. As another boat sailed past, the bed moved about gently.

Ron put his arm out, so Mary snuggled up to his side. They kissed and hugged. Both of them enjoyed the feel of Mary’s breast pressing against Ron’s bare side. Ron reached over with his other hand and stroked its lovely softness. Mary murmured contentedly then slid her hand down between Ron’s legs, taking his large soft cock in her hands.

It didn’t stay soft long. As it felt her touch it started to swell up, becoming rock hard in moments. Mary gave another happy murmur as she loved the feel of it when it did that. Now it was solid in her grip, the desire to feel it throbbing inside her became overwhelming.

She moved down the bed and kissed it. That made it break out into its dance routine, leaping about all over the place. It also gave Ron the same feelings. He gently pushed Mary onto her back and climbed on top of her.

They lay together for a while, Ron’s hard cock now squashed between their abdomens. It throbbed repeatedly, giving them both erotic and lovely feelings. Then Ron got up and sitting back on his heels, he slipped a Durex over it.

Then before lying back on top of her again, he picked her legs up and put them on his shoulder. Then leaning forward so her hips lifted off the bed, he kissed her hairs. Then as Mary cried out happily, he slid his tongue inside her, exploring all around and giving the sensitive little lump a good strong lick or two.

That made Mary cry with great excitement, ‘Come in me Ron, I want you.’ Ron grinned at her and promptly lowered himself over her, letting his tip touch her opening right away.

Then he decided to tease her a little, he let his tip go inside half an inch, then stopped, holding himself in the same position. Mary realised what he was doing, so she wrapped her legs tight around him and pulled hard.

Ron collapsed under the pressure and dropped on top of her, his cock racing up inside her at great speed. Fortunately, Mary was very excited and moist, so he slid in easily.

As she felt him reach his maximum penetration, she held him in for a few minutes, then released her legs. Ron didn’t hang about, he started thrusting in and out fast and hard. As Mary called out in pleasure, he speeded up. He felt Mary trying to thrust her hips up under him every time he thrust in.

He went even faster, feeling his climax building. As he got nearer, he felt it getting very near, then his body tensed up, his cock swelled and as he thrust in, he shot his load. As he fired, he cried out with pleasure, then halfway through his cry he felt Mary go tense, he kept thrusting feeling her tense even more then before his cry had finished Mary cried out too and he felt her come. He slowed down to a stop, then lay on top of her, his cock still far up inside even though it was softening.

After a few moments, he rolled over on his side, taking Mary with him. They lay on their sides facing each other, then they fell asleep again with Ron still inside her.

Waking an hour later, Ron realised he had slipped out and he no longer had a sheath on. Feeling down in the bed, he was delighted to find it lying there. A quick look showed it was still full of his juices. He put it to one side then as Mary stirred, they kissed and caressed some more.

An hour later they got up and had breakfast before they sailed on. Over the next few days, they passed through one city one town and several villages, having a stroll through each of them.

When they wandered along through town or city, Ron always held Mary’s hand. When they walked down a road, Ron always the gentleman walked between her and the road. She always felt so safe and loved when she was with him.

She still had no idea what Ron’s intentions where once they returned to her village, but as she could not change anything, she had decided to just make the most of the time they had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.