The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Harry Gives Up His Secrets

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Harry Gives Up His Secrets - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Harry swallowed and continued, “In our last year at school.” “Can you tell us how it came to happen and what happened?” Danny asked as he went down his legs. Harry thought back and Danny noticed a slight bulge starting in his shorts. “We had been swimming in the morning,” Harry said, “Then just before lunch we got out and went to get changed.”

“We stripped off and dried ourselves, then I noticed Victor had stiffened up quite a bit. We were the only two in the changing room, so I said, I’ve never seen anyone erect before.” Victor was obviously embarrassed, he said “This often happens after swimming, I don’t know why.” “As I was studying him, I suddenly realised that I was starting to stiffen up too. Victor noticed right away and said,” “Look I’m starting you off as well, we better get dressed before anyone comes in and sees us.”

“We got dressed as quick as we could and left. We had lunch at McDonalds then went home. We went to Victors intending to play a game on his computer, but when we got there, no one was home. So, when we went up to his bedroom to his computer, Victor said,” “You know what you said about never seeing anyone erect?” “When I said Yes, he said,” “Well until you started growing this morning, I’d never seen anyone either.”

As Danny came back up Harry’s legs, he went up onto the legs of his shorts and massaged on top of his thighs. As he did Harry continued with his story.

“How do you fancy seeing someone else’s erection,” he asked, “And holding it to see what it feels like. I’ll do it for you if you do it for me.” “I was surprised, but after seeing it earlier I knew I wanted to, so I said yes.”

Victor then said, “Lets both strip off like we were in the changing room, then we can take it in turns.” “So, we stripped off and both stood there looking at each other. We were both hanging limp between our legs.” Victor said, “It’s different out of the changing room.”

As he spoke. Danny moved up his thighs and as he passed up to the waist, he brushed gently over his cock. It felt soft and didn’t move as his hand passed over it.

“So, what did you do next?” Danny asked. “Victor lay on the bed and told me to have a feel around to see if it would make him stand up. I felt a bit embarrassed, but I took hold of it. It was the first one I’d ever touched apart from my own, it felt strange, but it was a rather nice sensation.” “Did it work?” Danny asked. “Not at first,” Harry replied, “But as I started feeling around it as well as his balls, it stood up.” “What did you do then?”

“Once it was hard, I had another feel of it all over, which made it jump about. Then I stepped back and realised that the nice feeling I had been getting was my own cock standing up. So, when Victor saw that, he took hold of mine and had a feel around.”

By now Danny had reached Harry’s waist. He went up onto his stomach a little then started down once more. Going over his shorts, he could feel that there had been some growth in Harry’s cock. He passed on down as if he hadn’t noticed.

“Which felt nicer?” Danny asked, “When you felt his or when he was feeling yours?” Harry thought for a moment then said, “Pretty much the same really, they were both nice.” “What did you do next?” “We stood looking at each other, watching our erect cocks waving about and enjoying both the sight and the feelings we were getting.” Then Victor said, “I’d really like to fire you if you’ll let me.”

“I couldn’t believe my ears, but I liked the idea so I said yes as long as I can fire you too.” Then Victor said, “Why don’t we do each other at the same time?” That sounded even better so I agreed. “We lay on his bed head to toe so the others cock was opposite our face. We worked each other up and down, then because we were both so excited, it was only moments before we both fired at almost the same time.”

Danny started back up his legs and over his shorts. As he slid his hands up the middle over Harry’s cock, he could tell it was still the same size as previously, which he thought strange considering what he had been remembering.

Harry continued, “It was fascinating to see, because of our positions, Victors cum shot away from my face so I was able to watch closely as it appeared in great long stream. Then as I fired, I got this fantastically lovely feeling. Victor would have been able to watch my load of cum shoot out the same.”

“So, what happened after you had fired?” Danny asked. “We lay there for a while watching each other shrink,” Harry explained, “Then we cleaned ourselves up and got dressed. We both agreed that it had been a lovely and interesting experience, but we would now forget it had ever happened and certainly never tell a soul.”

“So, did you?” Danny asked. “What?” Harry replied sounding puzzled. “Forget all about it.” Danny asked with a smile. “No, I couldn’t. I did try but it kept coming back especially at night.” “How about telling anyone?” Danny said. “You are the first person I’ve ever told,” Harry said, “Actually I can’t believe I’ve just done that.”

“It just shows how much at ease you are feeling,” Danny told him, “I think it’s time to move on now. We are going to do the next step in two stages. At the start of each stage, I will tell you exactly what I’m going to do, then it’s your choice whether to carry on or not ok?” Harry nodded, “Ok,” he replied.

“Sit up,” Danny told him. Once he was sitting upright, Danny held his shoulders then told John. “Take the cushion away that you’re sitting on, then sit back in its place.” As soon as John was settled, Danny looked Harry in the face and said, “The next two stages are important to get you totally at ease.”

“When you lie down, I want you to turn over onto your front. Then I’m going to massage from your head to your feet and back up to your head. I’m going to do those three times. The first time over your shorts, the second time inside your shorts on your skin, then the third time I will pull the back of your shorts down to uncover your cheeks, then massage them without anything in the way. If you are ok with all that, lie down and turn over.”

Harry was feeling surprisingly at ease by now, so he lay down right away and turned over. Danny massaged down his back and over his shorts, asking as he went, “Did you and Victor ever have another session in future.” “No,” Harry told him, “Next time we met we both felt a bit embarrassed. Things were never the same between us after that, then we both left school and went our different ways.”

As Danny went back up to his head he asked, “If Victor had asked you to have another session, what would you have said?” As Danny started back down Harry admitted, “I would have said yes, it was a lovely experience, it would have been nice to repeat it.” As he finished, Danny reached the waist of his shorts. Lifting the waistband up, he slid his hand in and massaged both cheeks directly on the skin. Then as he went on down the back of his legs Danny asked, “Did you have any similar experiences with anyone else?” “No never,” Harry replied.

Returning up his legs, Danny put his hands back inside his shorts and massaged his cheeks once more. As he did so he asked, “After your experience with Victor, how often did you dream about it each week?” As he moved his hands on up towards Harry’s head he replied, “About twice a week for a month or two.”

As Danny started down on his third time, he said, “On how many of those occasions when you dreamt about it, did you follow it through and fire yourself?” Harry didn’t answer for a moment, then he said quietly, “Every time for a few weeks, then it just became a happy memory.”

As he spoke, Danny had pulled the back of his shorts down as far as he could. Harrys small firm cheeks were uncovered so Danny was able to put his hands on them easily to give them a nice gentle massage.

After going down to his feet and back, Danny massaged the exposed bare cheeks again, saying as he did so, “Harry, you will have noticed how much at ease you are with me now. This is because uncovering your body a little at a time has made you feel as if you have known me forever. When I get to your head, I want you to show how much at ease you feel by leaving your shorts where they are and turning over.”

“If you do, I will do three massages on your front like I did on your back, but on the third one I will slip your shorts right off. At that stage we will be ready to look at what is troubling you, then we will find a solution.”

As he finished speaking, Danny massaged the back of Harry’s head, then took his hands away. It took a moment or two for Harry to realise it was time to turn, then he rolled over, leaving his shorts where they were. Smiling down at him, Danny said, “Excellent, you’re doing very well. Keep it up and you’ll be going home without a problem.”

At a nod from Danny, John started massaging Harry’s head. Danny put his hands on Harry’s shoulders before massaging down over his stomach. Harry’s hairs were showing above his waistband, the front of his shorts having moved down a little when the back was pulled down. Danny massaged the exposed abdomen and hairs, then asked, “When you stopped firing yourself, but still dreamt about it, did you get an erection whilst you were dreaming.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.