The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 6: Lewis Hears He Will Soon Lose His Virginity.

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 6: Lewis Hears He Will Soon Lose His Virginity. - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

The following week Saturday morning went as usual, rushed off their feet and no chance to talk. After quarter to one, Mike sent Lewis to the chippy. Lewis made his normal comment about getting extra portions as they both exchanged a grin. As he returned, Mike was just letting the last customer out. They went through to the back room and started eating their lunch.
Mike asked Lewis how his week had gone.
‘Pretty good,’ he replied between mouthfuls, ‘I went fishing with my dad on Sunday. Had lots of fun in bed during the week and one disappointment.’ ‘Disappointment?’ Mike enquired. ‘Yes, Peter and I had planned to have another session, this time at mine, but on the day my brother wasn’t well so there were people at home. That’s put it on hold for the moment, but we did manage a quick kiss and a feel.’ ‘I hope you were careful,’ Mike told him. ‘Yes, very,’ Lewis replied, we were in my bedroom, so we stood right behind the door so no one could charge in unexpectedly. Disappointing, but quite exciting in a way.’

‘So did you have any new dreams or add anything to the others,’ Mike asked him. ‘Yes,’ Lewis replied with a big grin on his face. ‘One night I was thinking through the story you told me about me and the two sisters. I suddenly realised that that was a threesome. It hadn’t registered before, it was such an arousing story I was in effect having my first woman, so the numbers didn’t mean anything.’ ‘So, what did you add?’ Mike asked. ‘It wasn’t so much adding,’ Lewis told him, ‘It was really two new stories. One was with me, you and Peter, then the next night was me, you and a girl from school.’ ‘I’m delighted to be included in your dreams,’ Mike told him, leaning over to him and squeezing his shoulder, ‘I look forward to hearing them soon, any other nice dreams,’ he added.
By this time they had finished eating. They cleared away and sat close together.
‘I had several dreams about you and me,’ Lewis continued, I dreamed about last week when I went inside you and how lovely it felt. I also dreamed about the feeling when you had your finger in my bum, but in my dream, it always changed to your cock.’ Mike looked at him for a moment, thinking to himself how lovely those dreams where, plus how nice it was that they were about him.

‘Well, we’ll have to see about turning those dreams into reality in the near future, won’t we.’ ‘Oh yes,’ exclaimed Lewis with obvious eagerness. ‘Let’s strip off now and lie close,’ Mike told him. ‘Then we’ll talk about this evening’s session, plus a couple of other things I want to run past you.’ Lewis stood up and started stripping off immediately, wondering what Mike had in mind. Mike did likewise. A few moments later they were both naked and lying on the settee. Close contact made them both swell up a little, but not yet rock hard. Mike lay with his back to the settee, whilst Lewis lay facing him, with Mike’s arm around his shoulders.
They kissed hard and long, playing with each other as they did so, making them
both stiff and hard very quickly. After their kiss, Mike pulled Lewis’s head onto his chest, saying, ‘Just relax there for a few minutes and listen to me.’ Lewis settled in close, he loved being in Mikes arms. Mike said, ‘There are several things that have cropped up this week, first of all my nephew Danny is coming to stay next weekend. More details later, but I’ll need you to manage the shop from 12:00 to 15:00, he’ll come in for a couple of hours as your assistant whilst I take his mum to visit her sister. Next, my next-door neighbour is single like me. She is two years younger than me, and we get on very well. We often eat out together and we spend the night together from time to time. Last week was one of those nights. After we had made love, she asked me if I’d ever had a threesome. She said she quite fancied the idea, so I asked what combination she fancied. She said she liked the idea of two men with her. I asked her how she would feel about a fifteen-year-old teenager as one of them.’

‘What did she say to that,’ Lewis asked agog with excitement. ‘She said she loved the idea but wasn’t it a bit risky with someone legally under the age of consent.’ Lewis looked disappointed as he asked,’ So what happened?’ Mike grinned at him, saying,’ I told her that she was quite safe, that I could vouch for him but there was a condition.’ ‘What condition,’ asked Lewis. ‘That’s exactly what she said,’ Mike told him, laughing. ‘I said the lad concerned is a virgin, so before she could have him in a threesome, she had to give him his first experience of sex with a female.’
By now Lewis’s tip was dripping with excitement at he thought.
‘What did she say,’ he asked hardly daring to breath whilst he waited to hear.’ Mike stroked his head, then fondled his very hard and throbbing cock as he replied. ‘She said as long as I thought you were ok and as long as I was there too, she would love to.’
Lewis almost shot there and then at the thought of it, he could hardly keep the excitement out of his voice as he asked,
‘When’. Mike smiled at his obvious excitement as he told him, ‘I’ve got to tell her you’re ok with it, so then it’s up to her. But a week on Saturday is the most likely. I should be able to confirm it next week.’

‘Now, if you can drag your mind away from that, can you remember everything I did when I did the fitness tests on you?’ ‘Yes,’ Lewis replied without hesitation. ‘Enough to be able to do one on someone else?’ Mike asked. ‘Yes, I think so,’ Lewis replied sounding puzzled. ‘Right, let’s go back to my nephew.’ Mike told him, ‘You will be in charge of the shop in my absence. He is very quiet and easy going, so I’m sure you’ll have no problem. When you have your lunch, I want you to chat to him, as you probably would anyway, and try and find out what is worrying him. His mum says she doesn’t think it’s his dad’s death as that was a year ago. She says something happened about two months ago that has evidentially affected him seriously, but he just says nothing is wrong when she asks and then changes the subject.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.