The Life of Lewis - Cover

The Life of Lewis

Copyright© 2021 by Lewis Lucas

Chapter 5: Asking All About Archie

Pedo Sex Story: Chapter 5: Asking All About Archie - Lewis is 15 and decides to get a Saturday job. Finding one in a Video hire shop helping Mike the manager, he finds himself earning a bit extra every week by having some interesting fitness tests followed by some relaxation including sex lessons and experiences which he thoroughly enjoys.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Torture   Anal Sex   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Doctor/Nurse   Teacher/Student  

Ron moved on to massage his stomach as Archie continued, “I made a sign saying, ‘I’m not on drugs and I don’t drink but I have to eat, please help me.’ I felt awful sitting at the roadside begging, but enough people put coins in my box for me to eat most days. For washing I went mainly into the public toilet, and I was able to rinse shirt, socks and shorts in the sink, then I put them over a bush to dry when I could. I had one spare of each so that wasn’t too bad.”

When asked, he assured Ron that he had never done any drugs and very rarely drank alcohol. Ron moved down onto Archies abdomen, he massaged it all over, including through his tuft of hairs. “How did people treat you generally,” Ron asked as he did. Archie told him “Most people either ignored me completely or dropped a few coins in my box. There were a few, usually younger males, who shouted abuse and one group kicked my box, scattering the coins all over the place, but the ones today were the only ones who actually hurt me.”

Ron massaged down both thighs and ran his hand once over his cock as he asked, “What sort of dreams did you have at night?” Archie told him “They were very varied I had a few nightmares where someone attacked me and killed or badly injured me. There were some dreams about being back home in my warm safe bed. I also dreamt a few times that my mum and dad came walking past and hugged me then took me home, but there were also a few where they walked past and ignored me.”

Ron worked his way down to his feet and started back up again, “Before you left school,” Ron asked, “How was your relationship with your parents?” As Rom passed over his knees on his way upwards, Archie said, “It was fine, we had an occasional disagreement naturally, but generally we got on well and they were always kind to me.”

“Sounds like they are a nice couple,” Ron said as he passed up Archies thighs, over his cock and back onto his abdomen. “Yes,” Archie replied, “They were popular with everyone, and I couldn’t have had a better mum and dad.” After his abdomen, Ron massaged his stomach and chest once more then as he finished off on his temples Ron said, “Archie, you have told me a lot about your life, and I have relaxed you all over. I think it would help you if we continued with more relaxing as well as some even more personal questions before I give my opinion.”

“Would you rather stop now, or should I continue?” Archie didn’t hesitate, he found it easy to talk to Ron and the relaxing had put him very much at ease. “Please carry on,” he replied.

Rom carried on massaging his temples saying, ok, “I’m going to go down and up once more on your front. This time I want to know more about your private thoughts and feelings. Remember I’m not much older than you, so I can remember my feelings at your age.”

Ron asked him a string of questions, all of which Archie answered openly. Ron moved back onto Archies chest as he told him he didn’t have a girlfriend, mainly as he was too shy, so he was still a virgin. As Ron reached his stomach, he admitted that he and his best pal had played with each other then fired each other once about a year ago. Then as Ron moved all over his abdomen, he agreed that he had never seen or touched anyone else’s cock apart from his pal. Neither had anyone else seen or touched his. “Until today,” he added with a grin as Ron massaged his cock and moved on down his legs.

“In the last six months before you left home, how often on average per week did you fire yourself?” Ron asked. “About six,” Archie told him as Ron went down to his feet. “After you and your pal fired each other, how often did the event feature in your night-time dreams over the following month?” “Three times a week,” Archie answered as Ron started back up his legs. “In the six weeks you have been homeless, how often have you fired?” Ron asked as he reached his knees. “Twice,” Archie told him as Ron’s hands made their way up his thighs.

“Why would you say that was?” Ron asked. Archie thought for a moment then said, “Probably because I was too stressed and more concerned with keeping warm.” As he spoke, Ron massaged his cock, which for the first time showed some sign of growing, albeit only a small amount. Ron moved on up his abdomen asking,” When you and your pal played together, how did he compare in size to you?” Ron smiled, “His was shorter and thinner than mine when it was soft,” Archie said, “But once he was hard, there wasn’t a lot of difference in us.”

Ron moved up onto his stomach, noticing that Archies cock had grown a fraction more. “Who shot the quickest and furthest?” Was his next question which was answered as his hands moved over Archies chest and back onto the top of his head. “I shot first but only by a couple of seconds,” Archie told him, “But my pal shot about a foot further than I did.”

“As he massaged his temples, Ron asked, “Why didn’t you both have a repeat session with each other?” “Partly because we didn’t have many opportunities afterwards, but also I think we felt a bit embarrassed about what we had done.”

As Ron started down his chest again, this time spending more time around his nipples and getting the first happy noise from Archie, Ron said, “After your session with your pal, can you tell me something different that happened between you in one of your dreams?”

Ron moved on down Archies stomach as he replied, “My Pal sucked me.” “Until you fired?” Ron asked. “Yes,” Archie admitted, his cock growing noticeably as he spoke. “When you felt your cock swelling just now, what did you do?” Ron asked as he massaged his abdomen. “Nothing,” Archie said, “It only grows when it knows there’s going to be a nice feeling, so I’d never try and stop that.”

As Archie spoke, he had a smile on his face and his cock moved to fully erect, lifting up in the air and waving. It seemed far too big compared with Archies body size. Taking hold of Archies cock, Ron stroked it gently making it throb about in his hand. Archie had closed his eyes and let out a very happy cry. He reached out with one hand and rested it on Ron’s thigh, squeezing it each time his cock throbbed.

“I’ve got more questions, but they can wait for now, you have reached an exceptional level of relaxation which you really deserve after your earlier experience. I know you are enjoying being so relaxed and erect, you can’t really hide that can you?” Ron said with a big grin. “Question is, do I stop relaxing you for a while and let you settle back to normal, or do I carry on relaxing you in a very especially nice way.”

Archie answered immediately, “An especially nice way sounds superb.” “Ok,” Ron told him, “Just relax and don’t worry about anything that happens, but if you want me to stop at any time, just say so ok?” “Ok,” Archie said, “But I don’t think that’s very likely to happen.”

Ron said, “Here’s the plan. I’m going to start on your head and massage down until I reach where I am now. Instead of asking questions I’ll tell you a story about you and your pal. Everything I say he is doing to you I will be doing to you at the same time, all you need to do is imagine it is your friends hands you feel, not mine.” The cock in his hand throbbed as he spoke, and Archie squeezed his thigh saying, “That does sound especially nice.”

Ron put his hands on his head and massaged it. “Imagine you and your pal are at home and you are both naked. You lie down and he massages your head like I am doing. You place your hand on his bare leg and run your hand up and down his thigh.” Sliding his hands down onto Archies chest, Ron continued, “Your pal massaged your chest, playing with your nipples, then running his fingers through your chest hairs. As he moved down your chest, he leaned forward and gave each nipple a quick suck which gave you a lovely feeling.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.